*** The Official Temple University Dental Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Just got an “Are you still interested email”

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Would we hear back this upcoming week since deposits are due March 1st for those who wish to decline their seat?

I wonder if we'll hear at all within the next 2 weeks or if they're waiting on their post bacc students to do anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what happened last year around this time? Maybe they accept a whole batch during this month off the waitlist?

I just got accepted off the waitlist around 9:30 via email! Check your spam folder!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if they will accept more people off the wait list this week?

Heart just stopped lol , got another email of interest from temple

Same ^ haha. Read the "Your Admissions Decision" subject line and thought it was a rejection. Still have my fingers crossed!

I get so excited everytime i get the admissions status email hahah. Hope to hear some good news soon! (if possible?)

I just declined my spot. I hope you all hear back very soon! Good luck everyone!

They just invited all waitlist candidates to post bacc program although they specifically prefaced we are still in contention for the 4 yr program

is it bad to call and ask if there’s any waitlist movement? Or if they plan to accept anyone off the waitlist anytime soon?

Congrats! Did you end up calling them asking about waitlist movement before today?
I did! They called me back and said it wasn’t looking good. I emailed David Dams last week to ask as well and he got back to me this week. Was accepted 3 hours later!

waitlisted dec 2nd. Accepted off the waitlist yesterday and will be rejecting the offer. Good luck to everyone!

Just got accepted to the post bacc this morning at 9 am. I haven't officially been rejected from the waitlist but I assume that's what this means. I'm not sure if I'll take the offer; it's an expensive program and I'm not sure it's worth it when other options exist at half the cost.

Do you possible know if that was most likely the last big waitlist movement?
Not sure about big but definitely future 2024 seats shouldn’t be taken by the post bacc class anymore. “didn’t make the benchmarks” talks were given recently.