****The Official Touro Class of 2022 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you know her phone number and extension?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When do you guys think people in the waitlist will hear back??

When do you guys think people in the waitlist will hear back??
People are chosen off the waitlist up until the first day of classes usually, meaning it can be any time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

People are chosen off the waitlist up until the first day of classes usually, meaning it can be any time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My goodness.... if that's not modern day torture, i dont know what is

Reactions: 1 users
Portal changed to reject today. haven't received an email tho.

Best of luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviwed: 2/14
Waitlisted: 2/27

How likely is it to get off the waitlist for Touro? And do they waitlist everyone they don’t accept from interviews?

Interviwed: 2/14
Waitlisted: 2/27

How likely is it to get off the waitlist for Touro? And do they waitlist everyone they don’t accept from interviews?
Just going off on previous years' threads, seems like the waitlist moves fairly quickly with Touro. This is just my assumption though. I could be completely wrong haha.

Anyone recently get off the waitlist?

anyone receive any updates??? This anticipation is killing me.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how much of the class is filled so far?

Last edited:
Hey Y'all, question for current D1/D2's:
I'm in the market for a new laptop, and I want to make sure that I get something that's going to be conducive for notes, reviewing, etc. at Touro.
What do you recommend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hey Y'all, question for current D1/D2's:
I'm in the market for a new laptop, and I want to make sure that I get something that's going to be conducive for notes, reviewing, etc. at Touro.
What do you recommend?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.32.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.32.37 PM.png
    387.3 KB · Views: 129
If I have an old laptop (2009 MacBook Pro) would that suffice? Or should I purchase a new laptop? Nothing is wrong with the laptop although I need to continuously charge it. If I unplug the charger, the battery quickly drains and the laptop turns off in 10-15 minutes. The laptop is fine as long as I'm allowed to charge my laptop while I use it (can I do this during exams?).

Yes you can charge during exams!

:eek: Yeah March 30th according to the 10 reminder emails they have sent ;)
which 10 reminder emails are you talking about if you don't mind me asking? Did they send an email regarding when they would start accepting students off the waitlist?

which 10 reminder emails are you talking about if you don't mind me asking? Did they send an email regarding when they would start accepting students off the waitlist?
They've been sending emails once or twice a week as a reminder to pay the 2nd deposit (for accepted students)

They've been sending emails once or twice a week as a reminder to pay the 2nd deposit (for accepted students)

Oh I see so second deposit is due on march 30th and touro might actually accept some students off the waitlist after that then?

Accepted off the waitlist as of April 2nd! Woo!

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed on 01/31, accepted off the waitlist on 04/02

Oh I see so second deposit is due on march 30th and touro might actually accept some students off the waitlist after that then?
Are we talking about the same campus. I’m on the Middletown campus it says ‘may 15 for second deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.