***The Official Touro Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone get an interview yet? I know this time last year they started sending them out.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also got the complete/under review email this morning. My app was verified 7/9.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the app complete email on July 10th. Hopefully i hear something back soon!

Just got my invite today too (OOS). Interviews are only on Wednesdays, starting from Oct 30th (either AM or PM).

Reactions: 1 users
Interview # 3
School: Touro
Notification date: 07/18/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/17/2019
Application complete date: 07/03/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/17/25/None

Received an email interview today as well! Good luck everyone!

Did you get an application complete email? I'm still waiting on that..
I did and it seems everyone else has as well. For me it came in about 2 weeks after getting verified in AADSAS. Verified Jun 25th, Touro app complete update email on Jul 12th.

I did and it seems everyone else has as well. For me it came in about 2 weeks after getting verified in AADSAS. Verified Jun 25th, Touro app complete update email on Jul 12th.
i got the app complete email on july 12th as well... seems like they've given out interviews to people who had their app complete on july 12th already, I guess we just got to keep waiting!

i got the app complete email on july 12th as well... seems like they've given out interviews to people who had their app complete on july 12th already, I guess we just got to keep waiting!
Yeah i saw the post in the main thread. Its hard not to stress when you see that...

OOS, got app complete email July 10, and interview invite this morning.

Received an interview email today. The earliest date available was October 30th.
Im canadian AA:22, cGPA:3.73

Received an interview email today. The earliest date available was October 30th.
Im canadian AA:22, cGPA:3.73
When was your app verified and when was in complete by Touro?

How quickly after you sent them your desired interview date and session did they send an interview date confirmation?
I believe that same day- about two hours after me accepting and choosing a date.

Did your status change in AADSAS, cause mine doesn’t say invite for interview

Did your status change in AADSAS, cause mine doesn’t say invite for interview
When I got invitation,my status was invited to interview,but then it changed to None

When I got invitation,my status was invited to interview,but then it changed to None
Mine never changed to invited for interview. It was none and stayed none

Interview #6
OOS: Florida

I received an invitation to interview today!
Nov 13, 2019

Interview # 2
School: Touro
Notification date: 08/08/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Utah
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/30/2019
Application complete date: 07/11/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.46
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/20/None