***The Official Touro Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by 994850
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview # 3
School: Touro
Notification date: 07/18/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/17/2019
Application complete date: 07/03/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/17/25/None
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get an application complete email? I'm still waiting on that..
I did and it seems everyone else has as well. For me it came in about 2 weeks after getting verified in AADSAS. Verified Jun 25th, Touro app complete update email on Jul 12th.
 
I did and it seems everyone else has as well. For me it came in about 2 weeks after getting verified in AADSAS. Verified Jun 25th, Touro app complete update email on Jul 12th.
i got the app complete email on july 12th as well... seems like they've given out interviews to people who had their app complete on july 12th already, I guess we just got to keep waiting!
 
i got the app complete email on july 12th as well... seems like they've given out interviews to people who had their app complete on july 12th already, I guess we just got to keep waiting!
Yeah i saw the post in the main thread. Its hard not to stress when you see that...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview # 2
School: Touro
Notification date: 08/08/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Utah
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/30/2019
Application complete date: 07/11/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.46
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/20/None