***The Official Touro Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

January 15
thank youuu! if you dont mind me asking, were you put on the waitlist or did they give a month to accept the offer?

Members don't see this ad.

thank youuu! if you dont mind me asking, were you put on the waitlist or did they give a month to accept the offer?
I was accepted about 2 weeks after my interview date and I had about 1 month to make a deposit

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 2/26 and accepted today. Will be declining the offer.

Just got accepted today! Interviewed on 1/15.

Are you on waitlist before? And what is your stats?
Yea I was waitlisted.
OOS, took a 1-year masters
sGPA: 3.45
oGPA: 3.40
DAT: AA 23, PAT 22, TS 22

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive the wait list update email again today? (This is the second one they've sent out)

Did anyone receive the wait list update email again today? (This is the second one they've sent out)
I was waitlisted last month but I never received a waitlist update email. What does it say exactly?

I was waitlisted last month but I never received a waitlist update email. What does it say exactly?

Asking if you still want to be considered on waitlist or removed.

You probably haven’t received it because your offer was just made.

I received my decision in December :/

Reactions: 1 user
Did you also just receive your waitlist decision?
Mine was made in december..

I was waitlisted in Feb, I told them I wanted to remain on the waitlist then but I haven't received a second email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was waitlisted in Feb, I told them I wanted to remain on the waitlist then but I haven't received a second email

Yeah same, I replied them and said I will stay on the wait list, but they never reply me they received it. It is the same case for you??

Yeah same, I replied them and said I will stay on the wait list, but they never reply me they received it. It is the same case for you??

Yeah youre not supposed to get a response after. I actually emailed them yesterday asking if they got my waitlist confirmation email and they said they've got it, don't worry

Just got off waitlist via email, will accept the offer. Interviewed on Dec. 12th, wailisted on Dec 28th.
As a foreigner applying with low gpa, being a third time applicant, I`m still in disbelief that Touro could give me this opportunity. I was drafting my 4th personal statement; my visa and passport expires this year.....
The relief is unreal bro. unreal!

Awwww congrats, I can relate to that! Now you can sleep and have to peace time

Thank you so much, i just hope this covid-19 could end soon, especially in westchester and NYC area.

Oh that's right cuz Touro school starts in May

• Wow
Thank you so much, i just hope this covid-19 could end soon, especially in westchester and NYC area.
Congrats! I know exactly how you feel as someone who is also a 3rd time applicant, and got off the waitlist just last week.

Oh that's right cuz Touro school starts in May

Orientation is on June 29th.

Just got off waitlist via email, will accept the offer. Interviewed on Dec. 12th, wailisted on Dec 28th.
As a foreigner applying with low gpa, being a third time applicant, I`m still in disbelief that Touro could give me this opportunity. I was drafting my 4th personal statement; my visa and passport expires this year.....
Congratulation !!!

I just got off the waitlist via email as well!!!!! This is insane... especially because April is nearing... this covid-19 pandemic is making the future even more unclear... and we wake up to amazing news!!

However after reading this I feel like I am more happy for your acceptance than mine!!!! Haha I can only imagine what huge weight off of your shoulders you must be feeling!! Congratulations future classmate :)

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! I know exactly how you feel as someone who is also a 3rd time applicant, and got off the waitlist just last week.

Orientation is on June 29th.

It says Fall starts on September 3, but orientation is in June? So that means we have to move earlier? :0

It says Fall starts on September 3, but orientation is in June? So that means we have to move earlier? :0
Happy for you guys, so hopeless for me because I havent heard anything from them since my interview

Happy for you guys, so hopeless for me because I havent heard anything from them since my interview

don't lose hope just yet!
Did you write a letter of interest or letter of intent yet?
If so, I suggest you do so :)

don't lose hope just yet!
Did you write a letter of interest or letter of intent yet?
If so, I suggest you do so :)
I havent had anything new to update, is that ok to write just LOI ? did you write one?

I havent had anything new to update, is that ok to write just LOI ? did you write one?

i sent a letter of interest.. if you really want to go here then you should see a letter of interest or a LOI (if you havent sent one out to another school yet)
you can update them with anything-- classes, grades, volunteer, work, etc.

Will be withdrawing from the waitlist, good luck guys and keep your heads up. Do everything you can now so you won’t regret later. I’d definitely send a LOI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was accepted off the waitlist last week, but have decided to turn down my offer of acceptance. Best of luck to everyone!!

Will be withdrawing from the waitlist, good luck guys and keep your heads up. Do everything you can now so you won’t regret later. I’d definitely send a LOI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Should we wend it via email or an actual letter

Should we wend it via email or an actual letter

I sent mine as an actual email. But you can do it as an attachment, just personal preference. And I got an email back saying they've received my LOI and the letter has been added to my file so make sure you get a confirmation email too (it arrives a few days after I submitted the letter)

Hi just wanted to give a heads up to those that are planning on attending this coming fall or applying this summer that I emailed admissions if they would be accepting pass/fail courses because of the current situation. This was the response from James DeMaio: we will be accepting pass/fail for the Winter & Spring semester

Just got my acceptance today. Interview 02/12. Not waitlist before.

Congrats! Did you end up sending a LOI or asking them for an update?
I was drafting it, but havent sent it yet because I dont have much thing to update. The pandemic also make my volunteer and shadowing paused at this moment. Then I saw my acceptance email this morning

Congrats !! That's amazing ! Are you accepting the offer ?

Probably, it is the only offer so far. I havent heard from other school yet. Rental in Ny area is supper expensive and given this pandemic, idk

Probably, it is the only offer so far. I havent heard from other school yet. Rental in Ny area is supper expensive and given this pandemic, idk

I'm sure it's all gonna work out ! That's very exciting ! Are you a New York State Resident ?

I was drafting it, but havent sent it yet because I dont have much thing to update. The pandemic also make my volunteer and shadowing paused at this moment. Then I saw my acceptance email this morning
Do you mind sharing stats and whether or not you’re OOS? If not, can you private message me since it won’t allow me to pm you..

Do you mind sharing stats and whether or not you’re OOS? If not, can you private message me since it won’t allow me to pm you..
AA: 20 TS: 20. Volunteers 1 years at hospital, and shadowing and working as DA 6,5 months.
Now, I am figuring out how to finance my dental school....

AA: 20 TS: 20. Volunteers 1 years at hospital, and shadowing and working as DA 6,5 months.
Now, I am figuring out how to finance my dental school....
At least Touro has one of the cheapest OOS tuition! The living costs on the other hand..

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!! :) At least you don’t have to stress about writing one now :) haha

Last edited: