-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Tufts Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by larrylu
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just realized I never paid the supplementary :/ I've been waiting for nothing lol. Do you guys think it's worth a shot to pay it this late in the cycle?
definitely!! If you have any interest in going to Tufts whatsoever, then I would. My friend submitted his AADSAS in November 2 years ago, and got accepted to Tufts in February.
Anyone interviewing on Nov. 3rd and would like to split a hotel room? PM me 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Are they still doing pre-Dec interviews?
I'm not sure. I received an interview invitation 2 weeks ago and I'm interviewing on November 24th.
Either way, I think people who haven't heard still have a great shot. They have a big class and start their interviewing in November which is later than most schools.
App completed 9/09.
Under review 10/28.
Decision: TBD
did you get a application under review email from tufts?
the last email I got from them was July 21 my application was complete
"Thank you for your application to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Your application is considered complete and will undergo review"
same as Midwestern, Detroit mercy, nyu, uscHas anyone else raised an eyebrow at the absurd tuition for this place? $400,000 for four years. Will you not be in debt for the rest of your career afterwards?
gotta do what you gotta do
Don't forget upenn. Hahasame as Midwestern, Detroit mercy, nyu, usc
gotta do what you gotta do
I feel like it is one of those things where you say "Don't care. Got my degree."same as Midwestern, Detroit mercy, nyu, usc
gotta do what you gotta do
Go military, have rich parent, don't think about money or don't apply to expensive schools.
Anyone happen to know if Anatomy and physiology 200 level are considered upper level bio class for Tufts?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else raised an eyebrow at the absurd tuition for this place? $400,000 for four years. Will you not be in debt for the rest of your career afterwards?
USC....$500,000+ debt by the end of 4 years
all the more reason to choose military for 4 years and come out at 28-29 years old with zero debt
Military has to choose you, too.
You know that the contract is for 8 years right?all the more reason to choose military for 4 years and come out at 28-29 years old with zero debt
technically 8, but when you come out of school it's one year per year of tuition paidYou know that the contract is for 8 years right?
It's been rather quiet, but maybe the majority don't utilize SDN?would anyone agree that tufts is going to be filling most of its class post-december 1? It doesn't seem like many people have gotten pre-dec interviews..
It will be most likely filled post December.
It will be most likely filled post December.
Yes, most likely. Someone that interviewed already told me that a pre december interview at tufts means you have an 80% chance of getting accepted. So I agree with you.
My application was received/complete on october 15 and still hasn't changed to application under review. Is this normal? it's been a month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. Mine was october 2My application was received/complete on october 15 and still hasn't changed to application under review. Is this normal? it's been a month.
same here since July.My application was received/complete on october 15 and still hasn't changed to application under review. Is this normal? it's been a month.
I interview there next Monday, but that has been the case for my other interviews. After I interview the status changes to "under review" or "app complete". If that is your question... 🙂Anyone who has already interviewed in November get a status change on AADSAS from "Invited to Interview" to "Received/Under Review?"
I interview there next Monday, but that has been the case for my other interviews. After I interview the status changes to "under review" or "app complete". If that is your question... 🙂
This upcoming Monday or next Monday?
I'm there this Monday the 17th!This upcoming Monday or next Monday?
This upcoming Monday or next Monday?
Tomorrow the 17th!
Also does anyone know if we can bring our suitcase to the interview? I'm sure we can but I just want to make sure 🙂
Tomorrow the 17th!
Also does anyone know if we can bring our suitcase to the interview? I'm sure we can but I just want to make sure 🙂
Oh okay, nevermind! I'm on the 24th, next monday! In regards to the suitcase, I'm sure you can! The Admissions office is pretty big so you should have no problem.
.
Last edited:
does anyone know what days of the week Tufts does interviews on?
I cant speak on behalf of all interviews at Tufts, but I know in the interview invitation that I received, I had the choice of 5 dates (all of which were either Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday).
.
Last edited:
Clevin124 usually post December their interview days are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you get invited up till the second week of February you have a high chance of getting accepted. Most people who are accepted decide not to attend because of the high cost of tuition. After the 2nd week of February, they will have accepted more than enough people for their class size and then its just a waiting game until people withdraw. Each year is different and sometimes they end up with one or more people who don't withdraw as they expect. In other words, try to get an interview before that time. Good Luck!!
Status changed to check back dec 1st, had my interview earlier this month. Hoping that is a good thing! Getting nervous...
Has this happened to anyone else!? 🤔
Has this happened to anyone else!? 🤔
Yea, it changed the other day for me
Status changed to check back dec 1st, had my interview earlier this month. Hoping that is a good thing! Getting nervous...
My status changed to "Check Back Dec. 1st" as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you! No email over here yet, hopefully soon!Accepted via email!![]()
Thank you!! Melissa Friedman, director of admissions, said she's the one that sends them out and it wouldn't be until like 8 or 9am so I wasn't expecting it so soon! Hope you hear soon!CONGRATS!!! So excited for you! No email over here yet, hopefully soon!
Yes I wasn't expecting to see your post after hearing her say 8 or 9 lol! Now you can sleep well knowing you did it!Thank you!! Melissa Friedman, director of admissions, said she's the one that sends them out and it wouldn't be until like 8 or 9am so I wasn't expecting it so soon! Hope you hear soon!
Yes I wasn't expecting to see your post after hearing her say 8 or 9 lol! Now you can sleep well knowing you did it!
yea def., I received the email from Dr. Kasberg
Similar threads
- Replies
- 60
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
