-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Tufts Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by larrylu
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last year people heard back quickly (check the 2018 thread)My Tufts interview is not until 12/8. Any idea how soon after I might hear?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted via email! 

I was wondering the same thing!Someone make a FB group yet?
Anyone else get an email asking for a transcript with fall grades before a decision can be made?
Last edited:
by section do you mean decision? typo?Anyone else get an email asking for a transcript with fall grades before a section can be made?
Yup. I don't know what I'd do without autocorrect.by section do you mean decision? typo?
My Tufts interview is not until 12/8. Any idea how soon after I might hear?
Interviewed December 2, got in today! Melissa Friedman said the committee meets every Friday and try to get decisions out the following Monday!
Congrats to everyone who has heard! Such a beautiful and great school plus such a relaxed interview!
I just got an invite today but will decline my interview, there are a bunch of dates left starting in January! Good luck guys!
Just got an interview invite too! 😀 Super excited since it is my #1 OOS school!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my application has been received and complete since october 15, but not yet updated to under review and they don't want you call and ask.... is this school serious?
my application has been received and complete since october 15, but not yet updated to under review and they don't want you call and ask.... is this school serious?
Mine was sent out since beginning of August and just got an invite today! I just checked the AADSAS portal - the status is still "Received/Under Review". The school was silent for a long time too.
yea mine isn't even under review though they just received it and haven't looked at it.Mine was sent out since beginning of August and just got an invite today! I just checked the AADSAS portal - the status is still "Received/Under Review". The school was silent for a long time too.
yea mine isn't even under review though they just received it and haven't looked at it.
Mine got sent out mid-august as well and was under review in Sept, but only got an invite now. It can be frustrating with all the waiting and no responses, but I'm sure you'll be up next!
Has anyone made a facebook group yet?
I was just invited to interview on either the 5th, 6th, 8th, 12th, or 13th! I can't believe it! I wonder how many seats are already filled, it sounds like there were a lot of acceptances already 🙁Just got an interview invite too! 😀 Super excited since it is my #1 OOS school!
me too! WOOOOO!!!Just got an interview invite!!! YESSS.
I want to schedule the date NOW haha but the email says you can only schedule your interview tomorrow during specific hours, which is kind of strange
I am not sure where they are at now, but during my interview they said that they are busiest in January. Good luck!I was just invited to interview on either the 5th, 6th, 8th, 12th, or 13th! I can't believe it! I wonder how many seats are already filled, it sounds like there were a lot of acceptances already 🙁
I hope I get to meet some of you SDNers that day! 😀
Got interview invite as well!! Woooooooo so flipping excited. lol I submitted my app in July too
I am not sure where they are at now, but during my interview they said that they are busiest in January. Good luck!
Beginning of they day they share the admission process and a few stats. Last Tuesday, Dec. 2 they had already interviewed about 130 and sent 80 acceptances. Total they interview about 500, accept 400 to aim for a class a little less than 200. Hope this helps! Good luck!
Last edited:
pretty sure no dec interviews, they close for the breakare they doing December interviews? I just registered to interview on Tuesday the 6th of January, I wonder how many more students will interview before me between now and then haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview on the 6th! 😀
For my past interviews, I've worn a skirt suit...Anyone want to advise me how to dress for New England winter weather? I've never been up north.
For my past interviews, I've worn a skirt suit...Anyone want to advise me how to dress for New England winter weather? I've never been up north.
Last edited:
Layer up... The cold is no joke
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
For some odd reason my application was received/application complete since august. Do you think the school has already made a decision?
Mine was received in July and I just got an interview invite last week
But did u have a application "under review" status before you got the interview or did it say, "application received/application complete"Mine was received in July and I just got an interview invite last week
Mine was in complete, it changed to under review after I got the under review email and I got an interview two weeks laterBut did u have a application "under review" status before you got the interview or did it say, "application received/application complete"
Interviewed December 2, got in today! Melissa Friedman said the committee meets every Friday and try to get decisions out the following Monday!
Congrats to everyone who has heard! Such a beautiful and great school plus such a relaxed interview!
I was there dec 2nd too. I got an acceptance on Monday!
Anyone out there who has been accepted and is seriously considering Tufts/knows that this is where they want to go to school?! This is my number 1 for sure but I am waiting to hear back from some interviews I have had in the meantime
Hey!Anyone out there who has been accepted and is seriously considering Tufts/knows that this is where they want to go to school?! This is my number 1 for sure but I am waiting to hear back from some interviews I have had in the meantime
I got an interview on Dec 6th and got accepted on the following Tuesday ! I also got into NYU and even though both programs cost the same (including living expenses) i loved Tufts University's program and faculty. the interview was really relaxed and everyone was nice. This is my number 2 school, but up to this moment I am 100% sure ill be attending Tufts. The city is awesome, the school has really nice clinics and the curriculum seems pretty fit for the profession. I liked Tufts before having the interview, and after I had it, I can assure you this is where i want to go (If i dont hear from my number 1 jaja).
Good luck! I hope you get in ur fav school
Hey!Interview on the 6th! 😀
For my past interviews, I've worn a skirt suit...Anyone want to advise me how to dress for New England winter weather? I've never been up north.
I was there the 4th, the 6th was a saturday lol 🙂. I got in!! 🙂 Im super excited!
just in case you were there the 4th and not the 6th of Dec, Did you go to the German Bar after the interview day was over??
Good luck
I got an app complete august 8, How long do you think it will take for them to see my appMine was in complete, it changed to under review after I got the under review email and I got an interview two weeks later
No idea lol mine was complete in July. They must have a way to rank apps even before it goes to reviewI got an app complete august 8, How long do you think it will take for them to see my app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so screwedNo idea lol mine was complete in July. They must have a way to rank apps even before it goes to review
FACEBOOK PAGE IS UP! Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Class of 2019
Hey!
I was there the 4th, the 6th was a saturday lol 🙂. I got in!! 🙂 Im super excited!
just in case you were there the 4th and not the 6th of Dec, Did you go to the German Bar after the interview day was over??
Good luck
Oh I meant my interview is January 6th! 😀 LOL. Congrats on getting in though! Do you mind sharing with me how cold is "the cold" up there? I'm from Texas...:/ and have never been up north!
It is cold. I would wear your suit plus a parka and scarf. Your tour is all indoors but the commute there can be chilly. Best of Luck!
Hi all, I know Dee made a FB page but the TUSDM Facebook Group is here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/547974948672174/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/547974948672174/
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 60
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
