****The Official UAB Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Started by Wowzer89
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any of you know if UAB updates statuses on AADSAS? I interviewed in July and my status still says None. It said Invited for Interview until a few days after the interview.. it has been None since then. Just wondering what that means.
 
Wondering the same thing...Dr. Filler mentioned to expect more acceptances in January, but no one I know has heard anything either.
The facebook group has 35 members. I know several were notified the first week of January. I'm not one of them... let's hope we hear something good soon!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So sorry to hear the rejection emails🙁 i wonder if they are going to be sending out more today or not. So hard to get an idea of how many spots still left!
 
Yet another rejection for me! L O L i am so done with this BS. I have interviews #5 and 6 coming up in the next few weeks... someone's gotta take me eventually
 
I thought that this thread was for UAB optometry. I got an interview from UAB (optometry) scheduled for Sept. 8
Hi
Can you tell me how was your interview experience!!!! plsss.... I have my interview coming up and I would like to have some insight. thanks
 
turns out some in-state people have gotten off the waitlist, please let me know if any out of state residents have heard back (or will) from the waitlist or not!
 
Anyone know if there is a linkage between the master program and the dental school? and what is the percent for students who graduate from the biomedical master program and went to dental school?
 
Anyone know if there is a linkage between the master program and the dental school? and what is the percent for students who graduate from the biomedical master program and went to dental school?

I actually just completed the master of science in biomedical and health sciences program. I waited to reapply until the program was over (I'll be applying during this upcoming cycle). There has only been 3 classes in the program (it is a fairly new program- 3 years old), and currently only 2 students overall have been accepted into UAB's School of Dentistry (1 student in the first class, and 1 student from my class). With that being said, I do believe most of the other students were accepted elsewhere, just not UAB. They do not guarantee you a spot if you do the masters program, but it can help you as an overall applicant if you need to get your GPA or DAT up. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.