***The Official UCSF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

moved up 15 spots since initial WL number!
current WL number is 5<x<10

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You lucky duck. I moved up > 25 spots and I'm still 45<x<50. Why even make the Waitlist that big.... Haha

it's the April 1 deadline today! hopefully there will be lots of waitlist movement in the coming weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
it's the April 1 deadline today! hopefully there will be lots of waitlist movement in the coming weeks
What exactly is the April 1st deadline??

I got the call yesterday!!! I was initially #26 on the waitlist, and #10 on the March 31 update. Good luck!

For all those accepted, is there some sort of group or something in which we can connect with others? Figured a great way to connect with others about housing and such.

yes it's open until September I believe

Anyone know what kind of scholarships/financial aid UCSF gives out? COA is pretty steep and I'm making a last minute decision between here and another school. Thank you tremendously!
All depends on your FAFSA and your parents income (if you are single) or if you are married, the income of you and your spouse. Only reason UCSF is expensive is because of the cost of living. If you can get into a fraternity house to rent a room there, you will be solid. UCSF is the best. See you in the fall quarter!