***The Official UCSF Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I met Dr. Featherstone personally today and he said today he gave out 15 acceptances. Last time I interviewed they said the class is filled up with 44 spots. So 44+15= 59 spots filled now if everyone got accepted today is attending... ( the class size is 88-90 fyi)
 
I met Dr. Featherstone personally today and he said today he gave out 15 acceptances. Last time I interviewed they said the class is filled up with 44 spots. So 44+15= 59 spots filled now if everyone got accepted today is attending... ( the class size is 88-90 fyi)
thanks for the info!
 
Last edited:
Hi UCSF folks,
I have one question that I gorget if I already asked at the interview or not. How is up to date the technology that UCSF uses to teacch us? Do they teach CADCam, 3 D printing and milling and/or lasers at all? Thanks ahead guys
 
Hi UCSF folks,
I have one question that I gorget if I already asked at the interview or not. How is up to date the technology that UCSF uses to teacch us? Do they teach CADCam, 3 D printing and milling and/or lasers at all? Thanks ahead guys

I would love to know this too.
What i remeber what James told is that their buildings seem to be old but the technology in the building is new.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi UCSF folks,
I have one question that I gorget if I already asked at the interview or not. How is up to date the technology that UCSF uses to teacch us? Do they teach CADCam, 3 D printing and milling and/or lasers at all? Thanks ahead guys

I think they might teach some of these but these topics look like something you would learn through CE workshops after you become a clinician.
 
Anyone know when we'll hear back for those who had the interview in Jan? I remember the dean saying we should know by the end of jan.
 
Just got a letter from UCSF in the mail regarding my application for financial aid. Thought it was interesting since I'm still on their waitlist.
 
Anyone know when we'll hear back for those who had the interview in Jan? I remember the dean saying we should know by the end of jan.
When was your interview? I had mine 1/25 and they said that we would hear back some time in February. I'm assuming the committee meets probably once a month to make decisions, so we should know soon after their meeting.

Those who got accepted, how soon did you hear?
 
When was your interview? I had mine 1/25 and they said that we would hear back some time in February. I'm assuming the committee meets probably once a month to make decisions, so we should know soon after their meeting.

Those who got accepted, how soon did you hear?
I interviewed on 1/11 and got accepted on 1/21
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they notify both accepted and rejected interviewees at the same time? Or only accepted interviewees? 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad