*** The Official UF Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Accepted this afternoon. Call from Dr. Sandow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?!?!?!?!? OMG congrats, I feel like we've been waiting together to get in... Im so happy you finally got the call, congrats bud ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!! Really excited to be back in Gainesville

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!! I interviewed September 20th, got waitlisted on Dec 1st, then offered a seat on May 19th!!!! I really can't believe this - UF was my first choice - I was just letting go of all remaining hope when I got the offer :) :) :) :) Dreams do come true!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!! I interviewed September 20th, got waitlisted on Dec 1st, then offered a seat on May 19th!!!! I really can't believe this - UF was my first choice - I was just letting go of all remaining hope when I got the offer :) :) :) :) Dreams do come true!!!!!

Congratulations!

Awesome congrats, I'm in your previous shoes. I'm slowly starting to loose all hope, I'm glad you were able to get in you give me atleast a little hope once again.

Congratulations !!!!!