*** The Official UF Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Started by lr2014
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!! I interviewed September 20th, got waitlisted on Dec 1st, then offered a seat on May 19th!!!! I really can't believe this - UF was my first choice - I was just letting go of all remaining hope when I got the offer 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Dreams do come true!!!!!
 
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!! I interviewed September 20th, got waitlisted on Dec 1st, then offered a seat on May 19th!!!! I really can't believe this - UF was my first choice - I was just letting go of all remaining hope when I got the offer 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Dreams do come true!!!!!

Congratulations!
 
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!! I interviewed September 20th, got waitlisted on Dec 1st, then offered a seat on May 19th!!!! I really can't believe this - UF was my first choice - I was just letting go of all remaining hope when I got the offer 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Dreams do come true!!!!!

Awesome congrats, I'm in your previous shoes. I'm slowly starting to loose all hope, I'm glad you were able to get in you give me atleast a little hope once again.
 
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!! I interviewed September 20th, got waitlisted on Dec 1st, then offered a seat on May 19th!!!! I really can't believe this - UF was my first choice - I was just letting go of all remaining hope when I got the offer 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Dreams do come true!!!!!
Congratulations !!!!!