You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by lr2014
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you just heard back from them and you had your interview in december? Iwonder how long people that interviewed in jan could wait to hear back.
Hellokioo interviewed in Jan and just got in, so hopefully not to long for the rest of you. And for the Dec. interviewees I think they postponed all of our decisions until feb but I could be wrong.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview January 10th (in state applicant) and I heard back from them February 4th. The deadline to make a deposit is Feb. 18. So I would assume the next round of acceptances will be after that date. Good luck everyone!!you just heard back from them and you had your interview in december? Iwonder how long people that interviewed in jan could wait to hear back.
Waitlisted via mail (interviewed in January). Anyone know the frequency of turnover from alternate --> Accepted? I cant imagine it being very high. Someone please tell me I am wrong?!
Waitlisted via mail (interviewed in January). Anyone know the frequency of turnover from alternate --> Accepted? I cant imagine it being very high. Someone please tell me I am wrong?!
Im right there with ya buddy, I'm dieing to know.
Im right there with ya buddy, I'm dieing to know.
I understand that the wit list is ranked (and will not tell us where we reside on the totem pole) however, anyone have any knowledge of how large the wait list is? Or any information on the number of students who have matriculated via placement on the alternate list? Any information would be most helpful. Thank in advance and good luck to those who are waiting in line or just waiting for an answer period!
Anyone know how many people go on the wait list?
no idea. looks like we have 5 SDNers? my friend got off the alternate list (pre-dec) last week but hes turning the seat downAnyone know how many people go on the wait list?
Oh! so they have begun to call people from the waitlist? Interesting...no idea. looks like we have 5 SDNers? my friend got off the alternate list (pre-dec) last week but hes turning the seat down
He was first batch and he has been alternate since December though.Oh! so they have begun to call people from the waitlist? Interesting...
Me too...He was first batch and he has been alternate since December though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any updates they can share...
Nope 🙁 waiting until the 19th to see if anyone turns UF downAnyone have any updates they can share...
anyone hear anything??
Last edited:
.
I have not 🙁
Negative for me either.
Congrats!!!Accepted!
Thanks guys!!! I am attending so I will be withdrawing from Rutgers soon.
Congrats buddy
congrats !!!!Accepted!
Yay! So happy for you, I've read your posts and know you wanted to go here and I'm so glad it worked out! GO GATORS!Thanks guys!!! I am attending so I will be withdrawing from Rutgers soon.
Thanks! I guess we are going to be classmates!Yay! So happy for you, I've read your posts and know you wanted to go here and I'm so glad it worked out! GO GATORS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates for anyone?
Any good news this morning?
Got the good news this past Tuesday morning
. I'm going to be joining you all this fall! So excited that I'm still in shock lol. Can't wait to meet all you future classmates
.
. I'm going to be joining you all this fall! So excited that I'm still in shock lol. Can't wait to meet all you future classmates
.Congrats!
Got the good news this past Tuesday morning. I'm going to be joining you all this fall! So excited that I'm still in shock lol. Can't wait to meet all you future classmates
.
Awesome congrats!!! Save me a spot lol 😉
THANKS!Awesome congrats!!! Save me a spot lol 😉
lol you never know if you might be next
and best of luck to the rest of you
.Bump... Any news from the Gainesville front?
Judging by the UF Facebook group there has been some movement lately with some people getting accepted.Bump... Any news from the Gainesville front?
Judging by the UF Facebook group there has been some movement lately with some people getting accepted.
Really thats awesome news, I hope they continue to have movement (fingers crossed).
Bump
anyone knows if this cycle is full ?
The class has been full for some time now, that's not to say people won't be declining their spots and new people will have the opportunity to attend off the wait list. But currently I do believe they are full.
The class has been full for some time now, that's not to say people won't be declining their spots and new people will have the opportunity to attend off the wait list. But currently I do believe they are full.
Lets hope for our sake that a couple on people accepted drop.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone received the email from UF yesterday?
Yup, anyone going to pull their application lol?
I got it as well... I agree with above post... Anyone withdrawing?!
Hey guys,
If you've been accepted and are looking for a place to live, check this out. A friend of mine is renting his 4 bedroom condo to 2 students. Each student gets 2 rooms for nearly the price of one. http://gainesville.craigslist.org/roo/4475599065.html
If you've been accepted and are looking for a place to live, check this out. A friend of mine is renting his 4 bedroom condo to 2 students. Each student gets 2 rooms for nearly the price of one. http://gainesville.craigslist.org/roo/4475599065.html
Accepted this afternoon. Call from Dr. Sandow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Mediumrare! I dont even know you but I am so happy for you. I know you have wanted this for a long time!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K