***The Official UF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Thank you for your inputs everyone! At this point I am 70-30 on going to LECOM. Happiness is what makes me question my 4 year commitment to UF vs LECOM. But the price and reputation is whats holding me back from fully accepting LECOM. This makes it so difficult :(
I don't see an issue here. If you want happiness I would go to Lecom but would you exchange four years of happiness for a lifetime of regrets for a mediocre education??? It's your call. Anyone can pass the boards... Even u right now if u study for them 6 months in a row memorizing facts ... The issue is not the boards , or new vs old facilities.... The main thing u have to consider is where you'll become the best dentist, where you will have the best education( no one said "best" was easy!) so go with happiness if you think that's more important to u but after a quarter million dollars debt you'll get in a job market dominated in Florida by graduates of UFCD...and the previous person is right... Patients don't know where a dentist got the degree but employers do know! I would go to any school that accepted me except Lecom... That was my super safe card! But i do wish u he best whatever u decide! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you for your inputs everyone! At this point I am 70-30 on going to LECOM. Happiness is what makes me question my 4 year commitment to UF vs LECOM. But the price and reputation is whats holding me back from fully accepting LECOM. This makes it so difficult :(

Lecom is relatively new school located in a suburb with population of 50K. You are going to get less clinical experience at Lecom than you will at UF since you will have a much smaller patient pool at Lecom. Weaker clinical experience at Lecom should make your decision very easy in favor of UF, not to mention cheaper tuition.

Reactions: 1 users