You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by catalysts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go Gata!
Congrats on the interviews guys!
Dude, that's sick! What time are you scheduled for?Got an interview invite on Friday. My interview will be on July 22nd as well @boshwag
Where you from?
Yep, in state. I'm from Valrico.@boshwag I'm scheduled for 10:45AM. I'm from Fort Myers. You're in-state as well?
Received a supplemental complete e-mail. Did you all receive this before the interview invite? Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes!Received a supplemental complete e-mail. Did you all receive this before the interview invite? Thanks
Received the interview y'all!
Hey guys, those who've received interview invitations, are you Florida residents or OOS?
I think we're all in-stateHey guys, those who've received interview invitations, are you Florida residents or OOS?
I'm OOS... I guess they start calling IS first 🙂I think we're all in-state
Where can I find that? Could you paste the link?Good luck everyone! Check the interview feedback page here on SDN. Every single question is there. It helped me tremendously 🙂
Here is the link....click on interview feedback. Then you have to keep clicking around to see the questions that people have said were the :most difficult question of the interview," "the most interesting question" etc. Good luck.Where can I find that? Could you paste the link?
http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/uf?tab=0
Prepare to be intimidated by Dr. Sandow. Shes all smoke and mirrors so if you get past her you will do fine. good luck!!
I am also a D 19 so feel free to ask me all interview related questions.
I am also a D 19 so feel free to ask me all interview related questions.
Yeah, and just to throw my hat in the ring, I was accepted to UF as well. Between the three of us we should be set.
email 🙂How did they contact you for the interview invitation??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview invite for next Friday July 31st!
I just got an email to submit the supplemental application. I had heard from them before to inquire my connections with Florida. I believe they did this because they saw Florida all over my application as I am a former Florida resident but a current OOS applicant. Hopefully this is a good sign 🙂
I received an interview invite!! Anyone know the chances of getting accepted if IS??
I thought it was 93, am I wrong?33% chance, if you get interviewed. They get like 580 IS applicants and they interview about 280. And then they accept about 83 students.
Late check-in here! I took the DAT on Monday and emailed them my unofficial scores and got the notice today that my app is under review.
In-state.
BCP 3.88
Science 3.65
Total 3.54
AA 22
PAT 21
EC: 32 years old, 8.5 years active duty Naval aviator, currently serving is NROTC professor at regional uni in the Midwest.
Sounds like they're pretty quick with the turnaround. Any idea when I might expect a supplemental or if at all?
In-state.
BCP 3.88
Science 3.65
Total 3.54
AA 22
PAT 21
EC: 32 years old, 8.5 years active duty Naval aviator, currently serving is NROTC professor at regional uni in the Midwest.
Sounds like they're pretty quick with the turnaround. Any idea when I might expect a supplemental or if at all?
Late check-in here! I took the DAT on Monday and emailed them my unofficial scores and got the notice today that my app is under review.
In-state.
BCP 3.88
Science 3.65
Total 3.54
AA 22
PAT 21
EC: 32 years old, 8.5 years active duty Naval aviator, currently serving is NROTC professor at regional uni in the Midwest.
Sounds like they're pretty quick with the turnaround. Any idea when I might expect a supplemental or if at all?
I received my supplemental 8 days after I sent them my unofficial scores.
How was your interview? Who interviewed you? Anything that shocked you or didnt expect?I received an Interview invitation today at 3:10 MDT. My interview will be July 22.
AA-23 / TS-24 / PAT-21
3.9 SciGPA / 3.85 Undergrad GPA
Anyone willing to share any gouge on the supplemental app for prewriting purposes? I seriously thought it had been two weeks, I checked and it's been 3 business days (plus a weekend) since my application was placed under review, lol. I'm fairly confident I'll get a supplemental with my #s so I don't think it's a waste.
It's divided in 3 steps: demographics, personal info and coursework. It's pretty much a summary of your AADSAS application 😉Anyone willing to share any gouge on the supplemental app for prewriting purposes? I seriously thought it had been two weeks, I checked and it's been 3 business days (plus a weekend) since my application was placed under review, lol. I'm fairly confident I'll get a supplemental with my #s so I don't think it's a waste.
Interview invite for August 21!
Damn! I'm still waiting for a supplemental invite! When was your application complete with all items?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos supplemental link received today 5/6th batch i think
Damn! What am I doing wrong? What is your "mailed" date?
oos supplemental link received today 5/6th batch i think
Damn! What am I doing wrong? What is your "mailed" date?
Don't worry!! I didn't interview at UF until October last cycle and I got accepted on December 1st! I know its stressful playing the waiting game but its still very early! 🙂
Received my interview invitation on 8/13 TODAY! 😍
Scheduled Interview on Sept 1!

Scheduled Interview on Sept 1!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K