You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by catalysts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey everyone! Just got my interview yesterday for 12/04, I accepted immediately but am I doomed to be waitlisted because it isn't before December 1st? AHHHH
And do you all think it's possible to ask them to move my interview date up, I didn't want to seem ungrateful so I didn't ask to move it when I accepted. That's finals week for me, and while I don't have a final on that day prepping for an interview before finals is going to be pretty stressful for me 🙁
I'm IS btw. Any insight?
And do you all think it's possible to ask them to move my interview date up, I didn't want to seem ungrateful so I didn't ask to move it when I accepted. That's finals week for me, and while I don't have a final on that day prepping for an interview before finals is going to be pretty stressful for me 🙁
I'm IS btw. Any insight?
I did too. Is that a sign?
Lol... The wait is starting to play tricks with my mind!
Lol... 😛 I wonder if everyone who applied received it...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes and yes 🙂Does UF give out scholarships and will they tell us (if we get a scholarship) if we get accepted on Dec 1st?
When did you interview at UF? July 22nd here. Waiting has been borderline cruelWho else's top choice is UF? 🙂 we find out so soon guys!!!
I interviewed September 16th 😀
So I just got an email from UF DMD Admissions with "UF College of Dentistry Decision Details" in the subject line.
My heart rate skyrocketed thinking somehow I was getting the word early.
Nope. Just essentially a reminder that decisions are coming out tomorrow.
My heart rate skyrocketed thinking somehow I was getting the word early.
Nope. Just essentially a reminder that decisions are coming out tomorrow.
Yep, had that heart attack just now
Hope I get that call tomorrow! UF is my top choice!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got that same email too. My phone will be on ring all day tomorrow. Lol
Got the same email... Lol!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!
Goodluck everyone!
Congrats! The anticipation is killing me!Accepted! Just got the call from Dr. Sandow!!!!!
Accepted! Just got the call from Dr. Sandow!!!!!
You must have been that first batch because they just started calling at 6am :')! CONGRRAAATTSS!!!
Stay patient man! I haven't slept more than an hour and a half since I keep waking up every 10 minutes.Congrats! The anticipation is killing me!
Stay patient man! I haven't slept more than an hour and a half since I keep waking up every 10 minutes.
When did you interview at UF??
July 22ndWhen did you interview at UF??
When did you interview??Got the call! In at UF!
When did you interview?When did you interview??
Just got the call!! 6:52am! Interviewed at the beginning of October
When did you interview?
In September >.< ahh I'm freaking out I wonder if this is at random or what??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!!! When did you interview? And what does your last name start with?Just got the call!!! Accepted!!
Are they still calling?
what day in september did you interview?Interviewed in September and last name starts with W. I am also a Florida resident.
I received the acceptance call!
What time, and what letter is your last name?I received the acceptance call!
And Congratulations!
congrats 🙂 at what time did you recieve the call?I received the acceptance call!
They aren't going in order of last names. And 35 minutes ago.
This is depressing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure. How would we know? I wonder if someone should call and find out?Are they done calling?
Im starting to lose hope....
Yah I lost hope at 9am..
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K