***The Official UNE Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by ash01
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted initially no news here yet. School has also been closed yesterday and today due to snow storm. Hoping for good news.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I still haven't received anything... neither of an interview invite nor a rejection letter 🙁

Reading through the thread here, pretty sure that they're done interviewing so I called/emailed to ask the status of my app and was told that my app is still "under review"

Gahhh anyone in the same boat?
 
So I still haven't received anything... neither of an interview invite nor a rejection letter 🙁

Reading through the thread here, pretty sure that they're done interviewing so I called/emailed to ask the status of my app and was told that my app is still "under review"

Gahhh anyone in the same boat?
Meee
 
Do you think they still haven't gotten a chance to go through our file? Cause I'm pretty sure they're done interviewing?!

I have no clue ._.
I emailed them twice (once to see if the hold up was due to my forgetting soemethong, and another time to give an update) and got the same very generic "under continuing review" email
 
Same ... I guess they're not following the trend from last year unless they do it next week hopefully?

I had my interview on 2/2/17 and got waitlisted on 2/8. Still waiting to hear back. But it looks like I'm not the only one. Is there anyway we can find out what number we are on the waitlist?
 
I had my interview on 2/2/17 and got waitlisted on 2/8. Still waiting to hear back. But it looks like I'm not the only one. Is there anyway we can find out what number we are on the waitlist?

If you looked at the Waitlist FAQ email, it said that they will not release waitlist rankings. Guess we'll just have to sit tight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the same inquiry form as well ... Again! I'm impatiently frustrated too considering I haven't been accepted anywhere yet and it's almost April 🙁 I absolutely loved UNE when I interviewed. At least this is a step in the right direction since they're actively weeding out the waitlist. Trying to look at the bright side of things (although it's hard to at this point 😛)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad