***The Official UNE Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Members don't see this ad :)
that moment when you realize you won't be going to dental school this next year

Still in disbelief! Three years of applying and the day is finally here. I am so elated, there's no way I am getting sleep tonight! I received the call this afternoon that have been accepted to UNE!! Yay

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted initially no news here yet. School has also been closed yesterday and today due to snow storm. Hoping for good news.

Waitlisted initially no news here yet. School has also been closed yesterday and today due to snow storm. Hoping for good news.
hopefully they'll be sending out more acceptances once they open back up

Has anyone who was waitlisted heard anything yet from UNE?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting guys. I feel like we will hear something very soon. Praying. :xf:

Reactions: 1 user
So I still haven't received anything... neither of an interview invite nor a rejection letter :(

Reading through the thread here, pretty sure that they're done interviewing so I called/emailed to ask the status of my app and was told that my app is still "under review"

Gahhh anyone in the same boat?

So I still haven't received anything... neither of an interview invite nor a rejection letter :(

Reading through the thread here, pretty sure that they're done interviewing so I called/emailed to ask the status of my app and was told that my app is still "under review"

Gahhh anyone in the same boat?
Meee

Do you think they still haven't gotten a chance to go through our file? Cause I'm pretty sure they're done interviewing?!

I have no clue ._.
I emailed them twice (once to see if the hold up was due to my forgetting soemethong, and another time to give an update) and got the same very generic "under continuing review" email

Still nothing...

Same ... I guess they're not following the trend from last year unless they do it next week hopefully?

I had my interview on 2/2/17 and got waitlisted on 2/8. Still waiting to hear back. But it looks like I'm not the only one. Is there anyway we can find out what number we are on the waitlist?

I had my interview on 2/2/17 and got waitlisted on 2/8. Still waiting to hear back. But it looks like I'm not the only one. Is there anyway we can find out what number we are on the waitlist?

If you looked at the Waitlist FAQ email, it said that they will not release waitlist rankings. Guess we'll just have to sit tight.

Still waiting :/

Going to be giving up my seat tomorrow. Good luck to everybody!

Pretty quiet, I would have thought UNE would have sent out acceptances around this time judging from last years forums...

All quiet on the New England front. Hopefully we hear some good news soon. Good luck everyone!

Got ANOTHER continued interest email. I am getting frustrated lol. Hopefully we hear back soon

Got the same inquiry form as well ... Again! I'm impatiently frustrated too considering I haven't been accepted anywhere yet and it's almost April :( I absolutely loved UNE when I interviewed. At least this is a step in the right direction since they're actively weeding out the waitlist. Trying to look at the bright side of things (although it's hard to at this point :p)

Got it too. Who knows, maybe they want to see who is still interested before making their decision.

Got it too. Who knows, maybe they want to see who is still interested before making their decision.
Got the inquiry form too. At least we have some movement! Hoping for something more after April 1!

Has anyone heard anything back yet??

just got accepted. will be turning down for another school! good luck!

question for accepted student how long did it take to receive the email after the phone call?

For those who just got accepted: when did you interview?