***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by jd14!!18
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also interviewed in October and received an email asking about interest, but only to respond if I was no longer interested. My fingers are crossed as well 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any current D1s or D2s give some insight on the COA? Like how much you get? Just wondering since I do have a family. There is some information their website but I didnt really see an exact COA.

Current D3 here, my first year COA was just under $100k. I'd expect it to have gone up to about $100k by now with the yearly ~3% increase in COA.

Anyone know when those who have been accepted can expect to hear something from UNE regarding FA package, orientation date, etc?

I got my financial aid award in May.
Immunization requirements as well as other things to prepare was sent to me in July.
Around 10 days before school started, I received an email for the WCC.

Congrats btw!
 
Current D3 here, my first year COA was just under $100k. I'd expect it to have gone up to about $100k by now with the yearly ~3% increase in COA.



I got my financial aid award in May.
Immunization requirements as well as other things to prepare was sent to me in July.
Around 10 days before school started, I received an email for the WCC.

Congrats btw!
Thank you for the information!!
 
for those who've been accepted and are still in the process of finishing their classes, did anyone get an email saying that their acceptance is contingent upon completion and passing of any prereqs that they did not take yet? Or did everyone just receive the general congratulatory acceptance email and securing their seat/deposit?
 
for those who've been accepted and are still in the process of finishing their classes, did anyone get an email saying that their acceptance is contingent upon completion and passing of any prereqs that they did not take yet? Or did everyone just receive the general congratulatory acceptance email and securing their seat/deposit?
Yeah, I got the same email!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to all accepted students,

Firstly, congrats on getting into UNE! I am currently applying and I was hoping that someone could tell me how the clinical externships in 4th year are and if you go in a group of classmates to rural sites or if you are alone. Thanks in advance!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.