***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Can I ask if you were waitlisted and if you were when?
Interviewed Feb.14
Waitlisted Feb. 21
Hopefully people in the waitlist hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to update: was accepted off of the waitlist a couple days ago. Will be declining the offer

Might be a long shot, but does anyone know if interviews are still being offered?

Reactions: 1 user
I received a continued interest letter today. I interviewed in October and was waitlisted in January. Crossing my fingers.

I also interviewed in October and received an email asking about interest, but only to respond if I was no longer interested. My fingers are crossed as well :)

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations:) did they call you?

Anyone know when those who have been accepted can expect to hear something from UNE regarding FA package, orientation date, etc?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know when those who have been accepted can expect to hear something from UNE regarding FA package, orientation date, etc?
Hi,
I emailed Katelin about orientation and the White Coat Ceremony a few weeks back. She replied: Orientation starts August 26th, a date for the WCC has not been set yet. I guess it's still too early.

Reactions: 1 users
Can any current D1s or D2s give some insight on the COA? Like how much you get? Just wondering since I do have a family. There is some information their website but I didnt really see an exact COA.

Current D3 here, my first year COA was just under $100k. I'd expect it to have gone up to about $100k by now with the yearly ~3% increase in COA.

I got my financial aid award in May.
Immunization requirements as well as other things to prepare was sent to me in July.
Around 10 days before school started, I received an email for the WCC.

Congrats btw!

Current D3 here, my first year COA was just under $100k. I'd expect it to have gone up to about $100k by now with the yearly ~3% increase in COA.

I got my financial aid award in May.
Immunization requirements as well as other things to prepare was sent to me in July.
Around 10 days before school started, I received an email for the WCC.

Congrats btw!
Thank you for the information!!

for those who've been accepted and are still in the process of finishing their classes, did anyone get an email saying that their acceptance is contingent upon completion and passing of any prereqs that they did not take yet? Or did everyone just receive the general congratulatory acceptance email and securing their seat/deposit?

for those who've been accepted and are still in the process of finishing their classes, did anyone get an email saying that their acceptance is contingent upon completion and passing of any prereqs that they did not take yet? Or did everyone just receive the general congratulatory acceptance email and securing their seat/deposit?
Yeah, I got the same email!

Does anyone know what color scrubs our 2023 class will be and if we have to wear ones from the school?

Does anyone know what color scrubs our 2023 class will be and if we have to wear ones from the school?

I was under the impression that UNE dental students don't wear scrubs at all. I think the attire required is business casual.

I received a continued interest letter today. I am getting so antsy.

Has anyone heard anything since they sent out the 2nd continued interest letter?

Is there a Facebook page created for une dental class of 2023?

Hello to all accepted students,

Firstly, congrats on getting into UNE! I am currently applying and I was hoping that someone could tell me how the clinical externships in 4th year are and if you go in a group of classmates to rural sites or if you are alone. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.