***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your status on AADSAS website change at all? Were you notified via email or by phone?

Thanks in advance!

I was just checking aadsas and saw it

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
waitlist, crossing my fingers and my toes. I wish they would tell us how many people are on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted (also crossing my fingers and toes lol)

Waitlisted.......... does anyone know about how many people is on the waitlist and what is the probability of getting OFF the waitlist?

For those placed on the waitlist...did you receive an email from them?

I was accepted this morning. I just declined the offer. Good luck!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
As much as I would have LOVED UNE, I have declined my (OOS) offer due to my financial situation! (So sad ☹️) Good luck to everyone!!

Does anyone know if interview invites are still being sent out?

Accepted!!!!
Notified via email off of the waitlist!!! Pre-December interview

Congratulations!! did you send updates/a letter of interest at all?
They sent a continued interest form to fill out in the waitlist email and there was a place to write about updates. Other than that no I did not, just updated on community service

Did you get accepted to your state/another cheaper school?
Yes! I did. I got accepted to the program I’m already attending and I haven’t heard about HPSP yet so I couldn’t commit to spending more money

Does anyone know how many interview dates UNE still has?
My stats are: oGPA:3.48 , sGPA: 3.30 DAT: 20. Do you think I have a chance?

Thanks!

They have one more in February so interview invitations will most likely be sent out sometime this week or next week. Overall, your stats look really good, but your personal statement and what you want to do when you become a dentist is also important for the school. Good luck.

Any advice from those who have interviewed to prep for MMI?

Any advice from those who have interviewed to prep for MMI?
Practice some of the ethical question online, be able to communicate your thinking process. Also just take a deep breath, it wasn't too bad. It will be over before you know it :)

Interview #4

Date: 2/14/2019
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.47 oGPA / 3.15 sGPA
DAT: 21AA / 22TS / 21 PAT

Excited. Just wish they notified me sooner. The flight alone is going to cost me $700 :(

Last edited:
Can any current D1s or D2s give some insight on the COA? Like how much you get? Just wondering since I do have a family. There is some information their website but I didnt really see an exact COA.

Interview #4

Date: 2/14/2019
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.47 oGPA / 3.15 sGPA
DAT: 21AA / 22TS / 21 PAT

Excited. Just wish they notified me sooner. The flight alone is going to cost me $700 :(
It might be cheaper to fly into Boston and rent a car?? Possibly? Sorry :(

Can any current D1s or D2s give some insight on the COA? Like how much you get? Just wondering since I do have a family. There is some information their website but I didnt really see an exact COA.
You might want to post this on the facebook group because I know there are more D1s and D2s that respond very quickly

It might be cheaper to fly into Boston and rent a car?? Possibly? Sorry :(
I looked into doing that. It's only slightly cheaper but I'd rather play it safe and not drive a rental for 110 miles in possibly icy conditions.

Eh, it's okay. UNE's program looks fantastic so it's still a blessing to be able to interview :)

I looked into doing that. It's only slightly cheaper but I'd rather play it safe and not drive a rental for 110 miles in possibly icy conditions.

Eh, it's okay. UNE's program looks fantastic so it's still a blessing to be able to interview :)

ah, gotcha yeah that does make more sense! Well Good luck with everything, let me know if you have any questions.

Are interviews still going on?

Is anyone’s status offer made but hasn’t received an email or phone call?

Waitlist #3 :(

Anyone know if UNE's waitlist is super long or stagnant? I'd like to know if it's worth keeping my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.