***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by jd14!!18
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many interview dates UNE still has?
My stats are: oGPA:3.48 , sGPA: 3.30 DAT: 20. Do you think I have a chance?

Thanks!

They have one more in February so interview invitations will most likely be sent out sometime this week or next week. Overall, your stats look really good, but your personal statement and what you want to do when you become a dentist is also important for the school. Good luck.
 
Interview #4

Date: 2/14/2019
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.47 oGPA / 3.15 sGPA
DAT: 21AA / 22TS / 21 PAT

Excited. Just wish they notified me sooner. The flight alone is going to cost me $700 🙁
 
Last edited:
Can any current D1s or D2s give some insight on the COA? Like how much you get? Just wondering since I do have a family. There is some information their website but I didnt really see an exact COA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any current D1s or D2s give some insight on the COA? Like how much you get? Just wondering since I do have a family. There is some information their website but I didnt really see an exact COA.
You might want to post this on the facebook group because I know there are more D1s and D2s that respond very quickly
 
It might be cheaper to fly into Boston and rent a car?? Possibly? Sorry 🙁
I looked into doing that. It's only slightly cheaper but I'd rather play it safe and not drive a rental for 110 miles in possibly icy conditions.

Eh, it's okay. UNE's program looks fantastic so it's still a blessing to be able to interview 🙂
 
I looked into doing that. It's only slightly cheaper but I'd rather play it safe and not drive a rental for 110 miles in possibly icy conditions.

Eh, it's okay. UNE's program looks fantastic so it's still a blessing to be able to interview 🙂

ah, gotcha yeah that does make more sense! Well Good luck with everything, let me know if you have any questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.