***The Official University of Colorado Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Where would we email to find out app updates for second round acceptances?

Probably Crystal, you can find her email on CU website

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know when they may start calls again? I know they talked about filling the class by the 2nd and that’s super close

Anyone know when they may start calls again? I know they talked about filling the class by the 2nd and that’s super close
I hope they call today and tomorrow bc a lot of first deposits are due on January 2nd. And I didn’t hear about them picking the entire class by the 2nd, but I hope so lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope they call today and tomorrow bc a lot of first deposits are due on January 2nd. And I didn’t hear about them picking the entire class by the 2nd, but I hope so lol
That’s what they said when they interviewed us on the 12th, but doesn’t look like it anymore. Sounds like they are gonna wait for those to give up their seats on the 1st than go from there

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected without interview. I received the email an hour ago
did you get the supplemental app? I applied in august and never heard back or got a supplemental app, at this point I would appreciate a rejection email

did you get the supplemental app? I applied in august and never heard back or got a supplemental app, at this point I would appreciate a rejection email
I think supplement essays are only given to the interviewees

For those that interviewed post-december, should we wait to send a letter of intent or should we send one now?

My friend just got accepted there today but turned down his seat... so there’s movement happening.

Do you guys know what the vacation schedule is like at cu? Winter? Summer length? Anything else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Today was the deadline for the deposit. Hopefully you guys hear back today or tomorrow!

Same I applied in August and I haven't heard anything from them. I also wrote letter of intent.

Congrats! Did they notify you via email or phone call? And are you OOS or IS?
OOS (California but my uncle lives in Denver which I mentioned in the interview and to crystal)- phone call

Does anyone know when the next round of interviews will go out?

Anyone hear anything lately?

got the email saying my application is no longer under consideration.

Nope... but I heard the rest of the class will be chosen by end of Jan and waitlist starts in Feb

Anyone know how full the class is at the moment? Or have any idea based on the Facebook group?

Does anyone know if CU is still going to give out interviews? Anyone else here IS and have not received an interview :grumpy:.... Is it safe to say we are rejected? I know CU has sent out rejections but I haven't even heard a thing from them since applying .

Anyone know when they will be sending out more acceptances or a waitlist?