***The Official University of Colorado Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Members don't see this ad :)
The Colorado c/o 2024 fb page has 84 members! Did they really accept that many people last week??
This clearly must include some student ambassadors or faculty or just students from other years. The class size is only 80 in total, and if I remember correctly, Dr. Mediavilla said they were only going to call about half that number the first week. So, I wouldn't look to much into it.

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?

Reactions: 1 user
On facebook, I saw two people who were accepted 1 hour ago. one of two had an interview in mid-Nov.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Considering calling crystal next week if I still haven’t heard anything
On Facebook someone who interviewed this week said crystal told them to call after New Years to get app updates...im in the same boat as y’all, early sept interview

Call them after New Years? Only for Post-dec interviewees or all interviewees?

Anyone

They are still sending out? or they are done?
I didn't get any call from them....

I am not sure what their schedule is for more acceptance call. But they did say throughout december so there could be more this week and next week

Reactions: 1 users
are the classes mandatory at CU?

School policy requires you to attend all classes (which I am guessing is with all schools). But attendance is not taken in each class and you can see attendance drop for some classes as the semester goes on. All class lectures are recorded. But some classes will have attendance points or quizzes which encourage attendance

Northwestern last night posted the quarter’s grades so I just submitted mine, hope they’ll be what makes them finally send an acceptance :) I think for most people they want to see what their grades were for the semester or quarter

My friend got a phone call today asking where he stood with CO and if he committed somewhere else but no acceptance offer, he interviewed before dec. I have no idea which way they are swinging right now, from what they said on the phone to him is first round acceptances is chosen and second round should be jan2 but then they just got accepted today ^^

Congrats!! are you going to attend colorado? or other schools?
I’m not sure. I also got accepted by Houston and San Antonio and I am having a hard time deciding which school is the best in terms of preparing students.

I’m not sure. I also got accepted by Houston and San Antonio and I am having a hard time deciding which school is the best in terms of preparing students.
Those are both really good schools as well, good luck!

This is torture! I just want to know where I stand already, being in limbo is terrible lol

This is torture! I just want to know where I stand already, being in limbo is terrible lol
Yeah no kidding, you’re preaching to the choir lol

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone that interviewed last week heard back yet? Or is this round of acceptances only for people that interviewed earlier?

Anyone that interviewed last week heard back yet? Or is this round of acceptances only for people that interviewed earlier?
No I did last week and haven’t. Sounds like they haven’t touched the 2nd round interviews yet

Where would we email to find out app updates for second round acceptances?