***The Official University of Colorado Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Nothing :(

Members don't see this ad.

Has Colorado already rejected people without interview? If so I would think that if they have also started rejecting people who interviewed it would mean that we have a guaranteed interview that is already planned for us. If not they would just reject us already.

I’m not sure that if we haven’t gotten rejected or an interview yet means we are guaranteed one, that’d be nice though, lol.

I’m not sure that if we haven’t gotten rejected or an interview yet means we are guaranteed one, that’d be nice though, lol.

They did sent out rejections yesterday to some who have not interviewed yet and have interviewed.

Members don't see this ad :)
If we plan to send a letter of intent/ interest, does anyone know who to send it to? Just the general admissions email?

If we plan to send a letter of intent/ interest, does anyone know who to send it to? Just the general admissions email?
You’d send it to Crystal so she can put it in your file

seems like they called a LOT fewer people than usual by this time of year for acceptances, im worried that we've been pretty much isolated for post-dec interviewees to get spots

Reactions: 1 users
in the dean’s email he said they’re going to be calling all of December, so let’s see what happens

seems like they called a LOT fewer people than usual by this time of year for acceptances, im worried that we've been pretty much isolated for post-dec interviewees to get spots

There are also 3 interview dates going on next week

Members don't see this ad :)
I would try to not freak out too much right now. A lot of people got rejection emails Monday night so if you aren't one of those then there is still hope!

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call late last night (7pm EST)! I had an interview later on November 18th. They told me on the call that they just started to review the applicants for acceptance for the late November interview days on December 3rd. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!

Got the call late last night (7pm EST)! I had an interview later on November 18th. They told me on the call that they just started to review the applicants for acceptance for the late November interview days on December 3rd. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!
Congratulation! You finally got into Colorado! Can you share your stat if you don't mind?
I interviewed there in mid-end of September so I'm somewhat worried.
Again, Congratulation on getting accepted.

I would try to not freak out too much right now. A lot of people got rejection emails Monday night so if you aren't one of those then there is still hope!
I keep thinking positive but it's hard. Do they send rejection email frequently?
Thank you for giving us hope

Congratulation! You finally got into Colorado! Can you share your stat if you don't mind?
Thank you so much! PM me for my stats and I would be more than happy to share!

I interviewed in October and I went to the ADEA day too, so I feel the same way lol

I keep thinking positive but it's hard. Do they send rejection email frequently?
Thank you for giving us hope

I am not sure how they are doing it this year. But from what I superficially saw last year they did it in mass emails. Not like a couple every other day.

Here is University of Colorado 2024 group for accepted students:

Or search: University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine Class of 2024

i interviewed in september so if anything that made things seem less in our favor :(
Same! But I’m telling myself they probably designated me for a specific week in December and eventually I’ll hear back lmao

Do you guys think if AADSAS status is still under review but have not gotten any interview invite, does that mean there is still a chance for interview or nah it is just ghosted?

Do you guys think if AADSAS status is still under review but have not gotten any interview invite, does that mean there is still a chance for interview or nah it is just ghosted?
Are you me? because this is me.

• Haha
Did people who interviewed and got rejected get the residency forms sent to them as well? Also any new updates? Lol

Did people who interviewed and got rejected get the residency forms sent to them as well? Also any new updates? Lol
Yes. I was rejected with an interview and I completed the residency form they sent me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using SDN mobile

Hi All,

Definitely very anxious to hear back from Colorado like all of you. I received my interview in August, interviewed September. I submitted my residency verification form and I am OOS.

I was wondering if anyone from Sept interviews heard back yet or if it was strange to have no communication at this point (I know its early Dec). I am confused since I interviewed so early why I havent heard back - if anyone has any input, have heard back or support lmk!

Thank you

Hi All,

Definitely very anxious to hear back from Colorado like all of you. I received my interview in August, interviewed September. I submitted my residency verification form and I am OOS.

I was wondering if anyone from Sept interviews heard back yet or if it was strange to have no communication at this point (I know its early Dec). I am confused since I interviewed so early why I havent heard back - if anyone has any input, have heard back or support lmk!

Thank you
Same! I was also invited for an interview in August and interviewed there in September! OOS and I got confirmation Email about residency verification. Did you also get a confirmation email(Residency) from Colorado?
It's still early in this cycle so I will keep waiting for their call.

U
Same! I was also invited for an interview in August and interviewed there in September! OOS and I got confirmation Email about residency verification. Did you also get a confirmation email(Residency) from Colorado?
It's still early in this cycle so I will keep waiting for their call.

Yes I did - as OOS. My status hasnt changed either. Which day did you interview btw

I was accepted on December 2 with a September interview

Nothing yet, seems like nothing since Monday?

I wouldn't be surprised if they may be waiting to see how next weeks interviews go.
Last year they accepted people throughout this week but I don't think they had December interviews

I wouldn't be surprised if they may be waiting to see how next weeks interviews go.
Last year they accepted people throughout this week but I don't think they had December interviews
Do you know if they have a waiting list? Or when they set it up?

Is it good news to people who had an interview there and didn't get a rejection at this point?

Do you know if they have a waiting list? Or when they set it up?

Don’t quote me on this. I am not 100% sure but I don’t think they have done a waitlist YET. They have been calling some applicants to see where else they have been accepted. They did this last year as well. If you get a call and Colorado is a top choice for you, reiterate that or be honest and let them know if you wouldn’t go to Colorado and help the next applicant.

Is it good news to people who had an interview there and didn't get a rejection at this point?

I couldn’t say. I am not really sure but I feel like if you did not get rejected on Monday there is a good reason for that and hopefully you get an acceptance soon. Also some people got rejected today

Last edited:
Just got an interview!!! First interview in 3 cycles. When I thought I lost all hope

Reactions: 10 users
Nice! What are your stats and are you OOS?
First year applying as an in state. 17 DAT taken twice - 3.3 Undergrad GPA, 3.6 grad. I’ve done so much though, I have a well rounded application

I hear adcom is meeting before christmas sometime to send out invites!

Reactions: 2 users