***The Official UNLV Class of 2024 Interview Thread***

Started by Hammy1754
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked on my UNLV portal for an update on my secondary application and it says under “Admissions” that there’s no application on record?
Does anyone else have this issue?
I just checked and mine says the same.

Edit: Actually, I logged into Grad Rebel Gateway and it says that my application is under review. But when I log into MyUNLV it says no application on file.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: UNLV
Notification date: 9/18/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/21/24/none
 
Interview #1
School: UNLV
Notification date: 9/18/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/21/24/none
Congratulations, what days were available?
 
I'm in-state, however I haven't gotten an interview invite because I still had an outstanding requirement. Like 5 of my friends (who also are in-state) got interviews though already.
Do you know when they submitted the application and when they receive the invitation? Thank you
 
OMG...Any late Aug application hearing anything from them? Maybe I should wait till Oct to expect something....... :zombie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #2
School:
UNLV
Notification date: 9/24/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-State (Nevada)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/29
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/19/None
Can't seem to see any interview dates when I click on the link provided. Anyone else having this issue?
*Edit: Just called, the Nevada-instate interview dates are filled up which is why I couldn't see any interview dates to choose from.
 
Last edited:
Interview #1
School:
UNLV
Notification date: Sept 18th
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (California)
AADSAS mail-out date: July 27
Application complete date: Aug 05*
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/23/25/None

*my app took a while longer to be completed because they had an issue with my LOR from the dentist I worked for, since it was not in a direct practice capacity. The person I was in contact with helped resolve the issue pretty quickly, I had another letter from a dentist I shadowed with and sent that over via Interfolio.

Scheduled my interview for Oct 18th!!! Super excited. I'm trying to reach out to current UNLV students to learn more about the answer for "Why UNLV?"
 
Interview #2
School:
UNLV
Notification date: 9/24/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-State (Nevada)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/29
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/19/None
Can't seem to see any interview dates when I click on the link provided. Anyone else having this issue?
*Edit: Just called, the Nevada-instate interview dates are filled up which is why I couldn't see any interview dates to choose from.

The same thing happened to me and I called them in the afternoon. They sent me another schedule linkage and I have scheduled for 11/1. There were only 11/1 and 11/8 open when I scheduled. I am also in-state student.
 
I received the invitation this morning. I applied late. My application was submitted around Aug 6 and marked completed on Aug 15. But I am in-state.

That's wonderful news!! Congratulations! 🙂 Thank you for the update, it truly helps knowing the timeline of things
 
Interview #6
School:
UNLV
Notification date: 10/7/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/24
Application complete date: 7/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.55, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/22/21/none
 
Does anyone know if there are any pre-december interview dates left for UNLV? Also whether they will conducting post december interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
8:29 Am PST - Accepted via Email - In state! For those still waiting for decisions/interviews keep hope! I was hesitant on making this account a couple of months ago because of the anxiety leading up to this day, but if anyone has any questions regarding anything let me know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the acceptance email it says this :
"if you receive a grade lower than a “B” for any remaining coursework, please report it to us immediately so arrangements can be made to make up any deficiency"

Does that mean they will rescind the offer if someone finishes with a grade lower than a B?
 
In the acceptance email it says this :
"if you receive a grade lower than a “B” for any remaining coursework, please report it to us immediately so arrangements can be made to make up any deficiency"

Does that mean they will rescind the offer if someone finishes with a grade lower than a B?

I don't think so, I'm going to pick up my packet at the school tomorrow so I am going to ask them about it. I think they just want us to maintain academic status.