***The Official UNLV Class of 2024 Interview Thread***

I just checked on my UNLV portal for an update on my secondary application and it says under “Admissions” that there’s no application on record?
Does anyone else have this issue?
I just checked and mine says the same.

Edit: Actually, I logged into Grad Rebel Gateway and it says that my application is under review. But when I log into MyUNLV it says no application on file.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s an error or IT issue in their end?

Has anyone interviewed here yet and willing to share their interview experience? I really need advice on what to expect here!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #1
School: UNLV
Notification date: 9/18/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/21/24/none

Interview #1
School: UNLV
Notification date: 9/18/19
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/21/24/none
Congratulations, what days were available?

Any in-state students receive the invitation?:dead:

I'm in-state, however I haven't gotten an interview invite because I still had an outstanding requirement. Like 5 of my friends (who also are in-state) got interviews though already.

I'm in-state, however I haven't gotten an interview invite because I still had an outstanding requirement. Like 5 of my friends (who also are in-state) got interviews though already.
Do you know when they submitted the application and when they receive the invitation? Thank you

They submitted their AADSAS by June-July and I believe they received their invitation in early and mid-August.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG...Any late Aug application hearing anything from them? Maybe I should wait till Oct to expect something....... :zombie:

Interview #2
School:
UNLV
Notification date: 9/24/2019
Residency: In-State (Nevada)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/29
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/19/None
Can't seem to see any interview dates when I click on the link provided. Anyone else having this issue?
*Edit: Just called, the Nevada-instate interview dates are filled up which is why I couldn't see any interview dates to choose from.

Last edited:
Interview #1
School:
UNLV
Notification date: Sept 18th
Residency: OOS (California)
AADSAS mail-out date: July 27
Application complete date: Aug 05*
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/23/25/None

*my app took a while longer to be completed because they had an issue with my LOR from the dentist I worked for, since it was not in a direct practice capacity. The person I was in contact with helped resolve the issue pretty quickly, I had another letter from a dentist I shadowed with and sent that over via Interfolio.

Scheduled my interview for Oct 18th!!! Super excited. I'm trying to reach out to current UNLV students to learn more about the answer for "Why UNLV?"

Interview #2
School:
UNLV
Notification date: 9/24/2019
Residency: In-State (Nevada)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/29
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/19/None
Can't seem to see any interview dates when I click on the link provided. Anyone else having this issue?
*Edit: Just called, the Nevada-instate interview dates are filled up which is why I couldn't see any interview dates to choose from.

The same thing happened to me and I called them in the afternoon. They sent me another schedule linkage and I have scheduled for 11/1. There were only 11/1 and 11/8 open when I scheduled. I am also in-state student.

I received the invitation this morning. I applied late. My application was submitted around Aug 6 and marked completed on Aug 15. But I am in-state.

That's wonderful news!! Congratulations! :) Thank you for the update, it truly helps knowing the timeline of things

Anyone have the data for UNLV on how many OOS they interview and give offers to?
When I went to their simulation course, Dr Ancajas showed us the data of last year. There were 1716 application in total, 86 in state and 1630 out of state. They sent out 72 IS and 212 OOS invitation. Eventually 50 IS and 109 OOS got acceptance.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #6
School:
UNLV
Notification date: 10/7/19
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/24
Application complete date: 7/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.55, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/22/21/none

Does anyone know if there are any pre-december interview dates left for UNLV? Also whether they will conducting post december interviews?

Does anyone know if there are any pre-december interview dates left for UNLV? Also whether they will conducting post december interviews?

Not sure whether there are (or aren't) pre-december dates left, but they will be conducting post-december interviews up until February or March I believe they said?

Reactions: 1 users
Only 86 in state?!?! Wonder why that is.
Nevada is pretty small. Being a resident here for a decade now, I can see why there is little applicants in comparison to other states. But with that being said, I know that UNLV SDM is really in-state friendly, I believe that there is a requirement to accept at least 50% in state applicants or something of the sort.

Just got an interview invite! AADSAS submitted early October.

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! 9:29 am email!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Acceptance #1 via e-mail
UNLV SDM
In-state
@ 8:29 AM PST

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted 8:29AM PST via email!

8:29 Am PST - Accepted via Email - In state! For those still waiting for decisions/interviews keep hope! I was hesitant on making this account a couple of months ago because of the anxiety leading up to this day, but if anyone has any questions regarding anything let me know!

I also just got a phone call from UNLV telling me congratulations.

In the acceptance email it says this :
"if you receive a grade lower than a “B” for any remaining coursework, please report it to us immediately so arrangements can be made to make up any deficiency"

Does that mean they will rescind the offer if someone finishes with a grade lower than a B?

In the acceptance email it says this :
"if you receive a grade lower than a “B” for any remaining coursework, please report it to us immediately so arrangements can be made to make up any deficiency"

Does that mean they will rescind the offer if someone finishes with a grade lower than a B?

I don't think so, I'm going to pick up my packet at the school tomorrow so I am going to ask them about it. I think they just want us to maintain academic status.