***The Official UoP Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an interview invite this afternoon!!! Scheduled for February 13th (offered January 30th, February 9th, and February 13th) :biglove: Oh, and for those who are curious, I'm OOS
Congrats! Did you send any letters of interest?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At our interview day they said to call after 2 weeks if we haven't heard from them yet. Did they tell anyone else something similar? It's been 3 weeks but I don't want to be pushy by calling. [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I heard to call at 2 weeks too. I haven't heard anything and I interviewed around 2 weeks ago...not sure if I should call or wait
 
Do you guys know how many applicants they tend to interview and accept? I once saw a statistic, but I think it was 3 or 4 years old.