Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UoP Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by DragoBlue
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
D
deleted735879
I'm so excited! Last cycle I had a post-December interview and was waitlisted. Fingers crossed this cycle is better.
Such a great program!
Such a great program!
If you guys have any questions about UoP or application questions in general feel free to message me. I'll be starting D1 in a few weeks.
Edit- just fixed my privacy settings so you guys can actually DM me. Sorry about that
Edit- just fixed my privacy settings so you guys can actually DM me. Sorry about that
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you guys have any questions about UoP or application questions in general feel free to message me. I'll be starting D1 in a few weeks
I am not able to pm you for some reason,can you pm me please?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The class year is wrong!! :<
🙂The class year is wrong!! :<
3 year school.The class year is wrong!! :<
Ah right this is so confusing hahahahaha3 year school.
"Under Review" on the AADSAS portal as of today!
When did you submit your primary application?
I submitted 06/05When did you submit your primary application?
Good luck with first year 🙂Good luck all! If you have any questions shoot me a message
Good luck with first year 🙂
Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did you e-submit your app to UOP?Received an "Under active review by executive admissions committee" email today
I think the 24th or 25th
when did you e-submit your app to UOP?
when did you e-submit your app to UOP?
Received "your application is now complete and under active review by the Executive Admissions Committee" e-mail on July 19th and e-submitted on July 16th.
Did you go to their website to pay the supplemental fee? I submitted on the same day as you, and my application is "received/under review" and I received an email confirming its completion on July 14thHey guys I submitted on June 30th and my status still says "none." Is anyone in the same boat? Should I give them a call tomorrow?
Do any of you know roughly how many oos students are in each class? I wasn't able to find it on their site.
No but they're a private school so being OOS or IS doesn't matter in their eyes.Do any of you know roughly how many oos students are in each class? I wasn't able to find it on their site.
The official guide to dental schools says they take more IS.No but they're a private school so being OOS or IS doesn't matter in their eyes.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It may have worked out that way because the IS applicants applying were more qualified, but they're a private school (everyone pays the same tuition), so they don't have a preference.The official guide to dental schools says they take more IS.![]()
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Here is the more recent data from 2017-2018 official guide. Similar trends but more OOS interviews.
2017-2018 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools : American Dental Education Association
Last edited:
When I went to visit they said around 140 or so. In state and out of state don't matter. Their top feeder schools are uop, byu and uc davis
Hello everyone!
My name is Jordan Barnett and I am currently a first year at UOP Dugoni. My roommates and I, also first years will be hosting interviewees this cycle. We live 1 block away (~2-3 min walk) from the school.
If this is something that you may be interested in, please send me a direct message or email me directly: [email protected]
Thank you and good luck! Also message me if you have any questions!
My name is Jordan Barnett and I am currently a first year at UOP Dugoni. My roommates and I, also first years will be hosting interviewees this cycle. We live 1 block away (~2-3 min walk) from the school.
If this is something that you may be interested in, please send me a direct message or email me directly: [email protected]
Thank you and good luck! Also message me if you have any questions!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Though I didn't get an email, my AADSAS application status says I am currently under review. GPA verified 8/22, e-submitted 8/4, their interview season starts in late September (according to their phone menu). Good luck!
Awesome! Congrats!Though I didn't get an email, my AADSAS application status says I am currently under review. GPA verified 8/22, e-submitted 8/4, their interview season starts in late September (according to their phone menu). Good luck!
First interview day is Monday, September 18!
Awesome! Congrats!
First interview day is Monday, September 18!
Do you happen to know when invites are going to be sent out?
personally I do not. For that, you would have to talk to admissions. I received my invite roughly 2 weeks before and they gave me a choice of a few interview dates.Do you happen to know when invites are going to be sent out?
I bet they will go out on Monday, they went out the last Monday of August last yearDo you happen to know when invites are going to be sent out?
Congrats! Did they send you an email and when did you submit your app?Just got invited to interview!
Just got invited to interview!
Congrats! When did you receive the "under executive review" email?
Nice! Congrats 🙂Just got invited to interview!
May I ask what your stats are? GPA and DAT?
I know you're thrown w bunch of questions, but are you OOS? ahahaJust got invited to interview!
Literally one person posted about their interview invite on here ...
The doctor that I work for (who teaches at UOP and will be interviewing applicants) told me yesterday that they've started sending out invites.. first wave of interviews from Sept-Nov and second wave won't start until Jan..
Good luck y'all!
Good luck y'all!
When you say "waves"...are there only 2 waves? So, was the first wave sent out yesterday so they won't send the second wave for another 4 months...?The doctor that I work for (who teaches at UOP and interviews applicants) told me yesterday that they've started sending out invites.. first wave of interviews from Sept-Nov and second wave won't start until Jan..
Good luck y'all!
When you say "waves"...are there only 2 waves? So, was the first wave sent out yesterday so they won't send the second wave for another 4 months...?
Not necessarily, he just meant the time frame for pre-dec versus post-dec interviews.
Plus I think there would be way more posts about invites if they've all been sent out already.
They called me yesterday. I submitted July 15thCongrats! Did they send you an email and when did you submit your app?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
July 27th is when i received the "file under review" and i submitted July 15thCongrats! When did you receive the "under executive review" email?
I am OOS, 3.92 Overall GPA (havent checked science one), 24 AA, 25 TS, 23 PATNice! Congrats 🙂
May I ask what your stats are? GPA and DAT?
Yes OOSI know you're thrown w bunch of questions, but are you OOS? ahaha
Is UOP rolling admissions?
Yes they are.Is UOP rolling admissions?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K