-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UoP Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by DragoBlue
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
To those admitted, have you gotten a confirmation email yet?
Accepted this morning too!! I have not received any email yet.To those admitted, have you gotten a confirmation email yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they still sending out more invitations?!!
Just a friendly reminder to those who have been admitted, be sure to request to be added to the Facebook group. The link is in the acceptance email! 🙂
Accepted via phone call today!!! Interviewed 12/4.
Stats in sig.
Stats in sig.
8
887194
Congratulations!Accepted via phone call today!!! Interviewed 12/4.
Stats in sig.
8
887194
Yes, so did I.Just got an automated email saying my app is still under review. Did everyone get this email? Haha
Just got an automated email saying my app is still under review. Did everyone get this email? Haha
Got it too. Have they rejected anyone?
To those that got this email, did you have an interview already?Just got an automated email saying my app is still under review. Did everyone get this email? Haha
Nope, not yet. Still waiting for an interviewTo those that got this email, did you have an interview already?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
8
887194
Interview Invite!
Accepted via phone!
Interview #4: 1/18
DAT: 22 AA 25 PAT
oGPA: 3.16
sGPA: 2.9
Congratulations! Enjoy the bay area and beautiful city of SF if you decide to attend 🙂 best of luck.
For those that are accepted, did we find out if we got a scholarship when we got accepted or do we find out later?
to those who have been accepted post-december, how many days following your interview did you receive the acceptance call?
Last edited:
I just got mine today!Do you guys think it's too late to receive an interview invite? My stats are pretty good, UC Davis grad, but applied late in the cycle.
When is your date?I just got mine today!
Aug 29. sGPA 3.6 oGPA 3.65 DAT AA 20 PAT 19 S 20Wow congrats!! When did you apply/do you mind sharing your stats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2/26When is your date?
Anyone get accepted or hear back recently?
Last edited:
Alternate smh
Better than rejected maynn, we still got a chance!!Alternate smh
Did they interview you for the alternate list? Or an actual spot in the classAlternate smh
I thought it was for an actual spotDid they interview you for the alternate list? Or an actual spot in the class
No they interview through AprilAnybody know if they are done interviewing?
Invite for March 1 🙂 Alternate list spot
did they write it in the email?Invite for March 1 🙂 Alternate list spot
I missed a call yesterday afternoon, so they sent me an email stating I'm invited and to call them back. When I called this morning, admissions counselor told me the interview was for alternate spot only.did they write it in the email?
Did you ask or did they tell you automatically? Now I'm curious if my interview is for an alternate position.I missed a call yesterday afternoon, so they sent me an email stating I'm invited and to call them back. When I called this morning, admissions counselor told me the interview was for alternate spot only.
She told me before I could askDid you ask or did they tell you automatically? Now I'm curious if my interview is for an alternate position.
Friend just got a call to interview around 3:30EST, for the alt list. Interview is this Monday! So don't lose hope people! 21AA/21TS, ~3.5GPA
When is the deadline to pay the deposit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
April 15When is the deadline to pay the deposit?
8
887194
Yes, admissions are rolling.At this point, does it matter if you interview at an earlier date?
Accepted off the wait list today!
Interviewed 1/29
Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! Stay positive fam!! There’s still plenty of time.
Interviewed 1/29
Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! Stay positive fam!! There’s still plenty of time.
Last edited:
Congrats! Did you get a call?Accepted off the wait list today!
Interviewed 1/29
Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! Stay positive fam!! There’s still plenty of time.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K