***The Official USC Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by tnguyendo
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congratulations to all who were accepted! Any advice for those of us on the waitlist? Did you guys wait patiently or constantly contact the school to check on your status and send updates after your interview?

I waited patiently and didn't contact the school to check on my status after my interview. I'm not sure if the class is full yet now or not, but from what I heard there should be lots of movement from the waitlist and there's a reason why the waitlist keeps going until class starts. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to all who were accepted! Any advice for those of us on the waitlist? Did you guys wait patiently or constantly contact the school to check on your status and send updates after your interview?
Don't worry at all I interviewed 1/27. I'm 90% sure that 40% of class are empty. Just be patient and don't call the school. Best of luck!
 
So my portal just updated for USC with "offer made" but I haven't received any official email. How likely is it that this is an error?
 
Congratulations to all who were accepted! Any advice for those of us on the waitlist? Did you guys wait patiently or constantly contact the school to check on your status and send updates after your interview?
Thanks 😉
No, Honestly I really wanted to call them but since the lady in my interview day sarcastically pointed out that all students are going to send thank you notes and make follow up calls, so I decided not to do anything. But hey, if you are really worry make a quick call, at least you would get relaxed.
 
just got an acceptance email today!! 🙂 I interviewed on 10/28.

I interviewed in November, but I am still waitlisted 🙁 Did you do anything after your interview? (such as calling them or sending additional documents like transcript?)
 
I interviewed in November, but I am still waitlisted 🙁 Did you do anything after your interview? (such as calling them or sending additional documents like transcript?)

Nope I didn't do anything. During my interview Sandra advised everyone to stay patient and refrain from bugging them because the whole admissions process takes a long time.
 
Nope I didn't do anything. During my interview Sandra advised everyone to stay patient and refrain from bugging them because the whole admissions process takes a long time.

Really hate when schools say this. "Oh we have your life in our hands, but please don't call us because we don't want to be bothered for 2 minutes."
 
I interviewed 2/17/15 and I haven't heard back yet, just wondering if anyone from around then has gotten a response!
I got stuck in traffic on the way into my interview so I'm praying that I still have a shot 🙁
Congrats to everyone who did get accepted! 🙂

Also, I do have some information about a class I was supposed to take but will be taking at a later time (it's a dance class), do you guys recommend I contact USC? I don't want to seem annoying, although I'm desperate to get in hahaha
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 2/17/15 and I haven't heard back yet, just wondering if anyone from around then has gotten a response!
I got stuck in traffic on the way into my interview so I'm praying that I still have a shot 🙁
Congrats to everyone who did get accepted! 🙂

Also, I do have some information about a class I was supposed to take but will be taking at a later time (it's a dance class), do you guys recommend I contact USC? I don't want to seem annoying, although I'm desperate to get in hahaha
The staff is super nice and if you have a quick question or new information I would call them, it will only take a few minutes and I think it is beneficial!
 
I interviewed 2/17/15 and I haven't heard back yet, just wondering if anyone from around then has gotten a response!
I got stuck in traffic on the way into my interview so I'm praying that I still have a shot 🙁
Congrats to everyone who did get accepted! 🙂

Also, I do have some information about a class I was supposed to take but will be taking at a later time (it's a dance class), do you guys recommend I contact USC? I don't want to seem annoying, although I'm desperate to get in hahaha

I interviewed that day too and I have not been accepted, so you are not alone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if USC is still sending interview invitations? I have been given conflicting information by the school but their website says they interview through April.
 
Does anyone know if USC is still sending interview invitations? I have been given conflicting information by the school but their website says they interview through April.
I called but they told me that they interview til April, I doubt it doe.
 
I applied to 15 schools, got interview invites at 11, but got rejected to USC without interview. Lol.
 
Me too rejection
But said that they assure that my application will receive foremost attention fot next year if i reapply.
Did everyonr get that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad