You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official USC Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by tnguyendo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They definitely cashed my check.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here
When did you guys send in your AADSAS app? Mine says received/under review but I never got an e-mail..
I've got the same question as @Typhlosion. Sent in my check 2 weeks ago and haven't get any confirmation email....
hmm not sure... it says under review on my AADSAS portal before i mailed in the application fee check
500K holla.
I think you only have to mail in your supplemental fee, a pretty expensive supp fee..Have secondaries/supplementals been sent out for USC yet?
Have secondaries/supplementals been sent out for USC yet?
I think you only have to mail in your supplemental fee, a pretty expensive supp fee..
Unless it changes, they send it with the interview invitation email.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you only have to mail in your supplemental fee, a pretty expensive supp fee..
Unless it changes, they send it with the interview invitation email.
Cool. Thanks, guys!
Wait what? I thought USC doesn't have a secondary application.
There is a somewhat short one that comes in the interview invitation email that you bring with you to the interview. Other than that, you just need to pay the fee until then.
Does anyone know how to send an interfolio letter to USC? Ryan asked me to send one and the email address he gave me doesn't accept letters. Or am I supposed to snail mail it?
Does anyone know how to send an interfolio letter to USC? Ryan asked me to send one and the email address he gave me doesn't accept letters. Or am I supposed to snail mail it?
Email delivery via Interfolio should work just fine. I submitted one last cycle to the email address he provided. Try again?
Mind pming me that email so I can check with what I have?
Mine is still "under review" on AADSAS.Anybody received any update? Any "application complete" status in AADSAS?
Anybody received any update? Any "application complete" status in AADSAS?
Mine is still under review too 🙁
Does anyone know when USC starts sending out invitation mails?!
They recently cashed my check and I saw that they wrote the number 14 with a circle around it. Does anyone know what this means?
they wrote a 1 with a circle on mine.. i think it might be what "batch" they money was cashed. it was 6/20 for me. yours was probably a lot later...but correct me if im wrong!
Mine was cashed on 7/28 and has a 8 with a circle on it. And it still says "under review" on my AADSAS...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was cashed on 8/20. Number 8, no circle and then what looks to be a "5n". Or it could be someone's initials 

Are there afternoon openings?
OOS interview!

Congrats you guys, that is amazing!! 🙂 !! Would you mind sharing your stats?
Most of my stats are in my signature. But in case you can't see them, I'll repeat them.Congrats you guys, that is amazing!! 🙂 !! Would you mind sharing your stats?
Application submitted: 7/25
Mailed out: 8/1 (7th batch)
Majors: Biochemistry/Physics
GPA
BCP: 3.95
Science: 3.96
Non-Science: 3.71
Total: 3.86
DAT
AA: 21
PAT: 20
QR: 20
RC: 19
BIO: 19
GC: 24
OC: 22
TS: 21
5-Years Dental Assisting experience
1.5 Years Research, 1 pending publication (2nd author)
gpa: 3.89 / science: 3.92Congrats you guys, that is amazing!! 🙂 !! Would you mind sharing your stats?
dat - aa: 22 / ts: 23 / pa: 21
submitted app first batch
Most of my stats are in my signature. But in case you can't see them, I'll repeat them.
Application submitted: 7/25
Mailed out: 8/1 (7th batch)
Majors: Biochemistry/Physics
GPA
BCP: 3.95
Science: 3.96
Non-Science: 3.71
Total: 3.86
DAT
AA: 21
PAT: 20
QR: 20
RC: 19
BIO: 19
GC: 24
OC: 22
TS: 21
5-Years Dental Assisting experience
1.5 Years Research, 1 pending publication (2nd author)
Ye.
Personally, I cant see your sig. Probably have to do with some privacy settings.
Awesome stats Danielqta! Congrats! Thank you for sharing 🙂Most of my stats are in my signature. But in case you can't see them, I'll repeat them.
Application submitted: 7/25
Mailed out: 8/1 (7th batch)
Majors: Biochemistry/Physics
GPA
BCP: 3.95
Science: 3.96
Non-Science: 3.71
Total: 3.86
DAT
AA: 21
PAT: 20
QR: 20
RC: 19
BIO: 19
GC: 24
OC: 22
TS: 21
5-Years Dental Assisting experience
1.5 Years Research, 1 pending publication (2nd author)
Thank you for sharing!! Wonderful stats as well! Congrats 🙂gpa: 3.89 / science: 3.92
dat - aa: 22 / ts: 23 / pa: 21
submitted app first batch
Just got my interview invite on Friday! Canadian here 😀
OOS interview!![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview scheduled for October 15th. Anyone who wants to meet up or possibly share a hotel or something? PM me
Hey, I am also scheduled for October 15th. Fortunately, I will get to stay at my parents house for the day and then fly back to college the next day.
According to their website:Dose anybody know to what adders I have to send a check?? On the email they just gave me a file number and a zip code!!!
Mail processing fee to:
USC Office of Dental Admissions
File No. 121452
Los Angeles, CA 90074-2145
Similar threads
- Replies
- 361
- Views
- 82K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K