***The Official USC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamm_orthodontics

New Member
7+ Year Member
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard a word either. They are one of the few schools I haven't heard back from.
 
I mailed my check on June 8th... It shows on my bank statement that they cashed my check a few weeks ago, and today I got an email saying my application has been received but they haven't received my fee?
 
I mailed my check on June 8th... It shows on my bank statement that they cashed my check a few weeks ago, and today I got an email saying my application has been received but they haven't received my fee?
I just got the same email. It was automated so I think they haven't updated our payments and such.
 
They sent me two consecutive emails saying app received and to pay the fee, then the one after confirmed that I already paid. I think you guys will get a subsequent email about the fee being paid. If you don't by the end of the week id call.
 
I mailed my check on June 8th... It shows on my bank statement that they cashed my check a few weeks ago, and today I got an email saying my application has been received but they haven't received my fee?
Yah same thing happened to me, they already cashed it too
 
Does USC send an email to applicant when they receive the supplemental fee? (I sent in a while ago but haven't received any news since then.)
BTW my app is going to be mailed out today.
 
Hey guys i am a reaplicant but first time applying here.I just took dat and my scores have improved from last time except for a couple of sections. Old DAT scores were bio/GC/orgo/RC/QR/PAT/AA/TS :18/21/18/17/18/18/18/19 and my new DAT scores are 20/21/23/17/17/22/20/21 i dont like my reading and qr score. I want to know what do you guys think. My gpa is 3.5 and i have close to 1800 shadowing and volunteering work. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still not showing up on my portal, but they just emailed me saying my app and fee were both received. They also said check your status on the portal but yeah...still not up.
 
^ Just got those two emails too. And yup, still not on my ADEA portal either.

I suppose they'll start sending out invites in the next couple of weeks though, since they said that they start interviews in October.
 
Still not showing up on my portal, but they just emailed me saying my app and fee were both received. They also said check your status on the portal but yeah...still not up.
same here for a moment I was happy but then I realized no one got interview from USC yet lol
 
Yeah they cashed mine months ago but also just got the email. Finally some action for this thread!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone defer their interview to after dec.1st? I wasn't sure if we were allowed to do that or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I received an email a few weeks ago from USC regarding that my application is under review, but I haven't heard from them yet. Does it mean that they didn't like my application and I am not going to be invited for an interview?
 
Hi everyone,
I received an email a few weeks ago from USC regarding that my application is under review, but I haven't heard from them yet. Does it mean that they didn't like my application and I am not going to be invited for an interview?


They sent out a batch of interviews about 2 weeks ago, so I assume you missed that one, but that's not to say you won't be chosen for the next batch.

Keep your head up!