-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official USC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by jamm_orthodontics
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any acceptances?
8pm ET 5PM PTAny acceptances?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yesterday?
Yesterday?8pm ET 5PM PT
I don't know if you figured out the PLUS loan, but i think if you are applying for the PLUS loan for the first time, you need to do the counseling after you login to the studentloans.govHey, I had a couple quick questions. I got an offer for my stafford loan from USC, which I accepted. And then I also applied for a grad plus loan. I did this all about a month ago, but have not received any information or updates on myUSC. If any one can let me know how this process went for them, and if I should have received an update by now that would be great.
i called a few times, but no one picks up when i call the financial aid office... does anyone else have trouble getting through to the financial aid office?
Any news/updates?
Yes, my friend was accepted yesterdayAnyone know if any acceptances were sent out?
Yes, my friend was accepted yesterday
Will they be accepting?
Was this the last wave?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, havent heard of muchThose who were accepted, did you guys recieve any email from the admission coordinators about registration? I havent recieved any email other than just housing stuff
I received my email on the 5th and will be accepting. I've heard from one other person that also got accepted on Tuesday.
Did they give you two weeks for a deposit deadline or less?
If you don't mind, can you please state your DAT and GPA stats?I received my email on the 5th and will be accepting. I've heard from one other person that also got accepted on Tuesday.
I called admissions and they said that there are still seats left and they are still sending out acceptances so keep checking your emailDoes anyone know someone who was accepted in August last year or the year before or if the class is completely full now?
I called admissions and they said that there are still seats left and they are still sending out acceptances so keep checking your email
Thanks for the update!
Sporadic acceptances or maybe end of this week?
I have no clue mate lolThanks for the update!
Sporadic acceptances or maybe end of this week?
I was accepted via phone call around 3PM by Saul Rios from admissions!!! Happiest day of my life 😀 There's still hope for those of you waiting, keep praying!!
Congratulations!!!!I was accepted via phone call around 3PM by Saul Rios from admissions!!! Happiest day of my life 😀 There's still hope for those of you waiting, keep praying!!
Would you mind sharing your stats/interview date/residency????
I was accepted via phone call around 3PM by Saul Rios from admissions!!! Happiest day of my life 😀 There's still hope for those of you waiting, keep praying!!
Was accepted yesterday too via phone as well! So late because class starts soon but I'm in! I'm a 3.2 GPA and have a 18 dat. Lots of dental experience as I work at a dental office. over 900 hrs worth of volunteer work, vp and president of two clubs during undergrad, and did research assistant work for masters of implantology program
Last edited:
Soooooo? Is it over? Any news???
yeah.Soooooo? Is it over? Any news???
orientation started Monday and the class is full
I am so sorry I just saw this! I only had 3 days to give my full deposit to them. I think it drops down to 3 days in mid-June. Otherwise, you have a while.Did they give you two weeks for a deposit deadline or less?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
overall GPA 3.3, DAT 20, interviewed mid February, from California. I took a couple years off to gain experience in dentistry and retake some classes. Good luck if you're reapplying! Don't get discouraged! 🙂Congratulations!!!!
Would you mind sharing your stats/interview date/residency????
Similar threads
- Replies
- 361
- Views
- 83K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K