Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official USC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by tlnjd117
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Got an interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview as well. 3.9 GPA 22 AA
Was this by email or phone? Did you schedule a date?
now I'm confused why I was told 10/10 lmao sorry guys
Probably so we just stopped bugging them haha. They knew someone would help spread the word on SDN forum [emoji848]lol.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I changed my post LOL you just received it?Probably so we just stopped bugging them haha. They knew someone would help spread the word on SDN forum [emoji848]lol.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Email. I can't schedule a date because the office is closed. They gave 10/12, 10/13, 10/19, 10/26, and 11/1.Was this by email or phone? Did you schedule a date?
Can anyone tell me more about this school? Why do you want to go here? Just curious. And is it worth living in LA by the ghetto?
The clinical experience is highly respected at USC.Can anyone tell me more about this school? Why do you want to go here? Just curious. And is it worth living in LA by the ghetto?
Interview!
Interview!
You got an interview? If so, could you tell us your stats and when you submitted?
Congrats! What are your stats and submission dates if you don't mind me asking?Interview!!!! Got the app complete email on 9/12 as well
Congrats! what are your stats?Interview!!!! Got the app complete email on 9/12 as well
I got an interview too!
Overall gpa 3.9
Dat total 22
Random question since I noticed your username.. are you armenian?
Last edited:
Lollllll I am too! How funnyCongrats! what are you
Random question since I noticed your username.. are you armenian?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I am I live in San FranLollllll I am too! How funny
yes I am I live in San FranCongrats! what are you
Random question since I noticed your username.. are you armenian?
Nice! Always good to see some hye undanik 🙂Yeah I am I live in San Fran
yes I am I live in San Fran
Nice! Always good to see some hye undanik 🙂
I couldn't help but chime in, so am I! Good to see you guys on here, hopefully we all get the news we wish for at the end of this cycle. Good luck to you guys 🙂
Where are my October 12th interviewees at?!
thats so soon! good luck! hoping to hear back today or this week 🙁Where are my October 12th interviewees at?!
Not me (im the 26th) but good luck!! 😳)Where are my October 12th interviewees at?!
did your status change on AADSAS immediately after you received an interview?
My status changed the following day I received the invitation. I received it around 5:00 pm (Pacific Time).
I'll be at the October 12th interview 🙂Where are my October 12th interviewees at?!
I would give them a call or send an email. I hadn't received the two emails either, so I emailed them, and they told me that they had not received my processing fee yet. I applied early in the cycle, and my check cleared on June 6th. So, I sent them a copy of the cleared check, and I received the two emails an hour later.Has anyone still not received the 2 emails? 🙁
I would give them a call or send an email. I hadn't received the two emails either, so I emailed them, and they told me that they had not received my processing fee yet. I applied early in the cycle, and my check cleared on June 6th. So, I sent them a copy of the cleared check, and I received the two emails an hour later.
The same exact thing happened to me, so you probably want to call!
They cashed my check on 9/30 and the admissions guy said that "I'm all good" and that he'd update my status on AADSAS yesterday but today there's nothing on AADSAS and still haven't gotten any emails from the school. Don't want to be the guy who keeps calling them; should I just wait a little bit longer?
me too. I think normally they will start interviewing those people who have higher stats, so...................They cashed my check on 9/30 and the admissions guy said that "I'm all good" and that he'd update my status on AADSAS yesterday but today there's nothing on AADSAS and still haven't gotten any emails from the school. Don't want to be the guy who keeps calling them; should I just wait a little bit longer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any way the people who got interviews could post their stats, and also when they submitted their app? It would be nice, thank you 🙂
School: USC
Notification date: 9/30/16
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15/2016
Application complete date: Submitted 6/25/16, Verified 7/11/16
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.95 oGPA: 3.96
DAT: 22AA/21TS/20PAT/21RC/none below 17
I received the "DDS application confirmation" email on 9/12/16
Interview!!!! Got the app complete email on 9/12 as well
Hey congrats! May I ask what you're stats where? Thanks!
I would give them a call or send an email. I hadn't received the two emails either, so I emailed them, and they told me that they had not received my processing fee yet. I applied early in the cycle, and my check cleared on June 6th. So, I sent them a copy of the cleared check, and I received the two emails an hour later.
Awesome! Thanks for the help. I'll shoot them an email!
Anyone interviewing on October 26th interested in sharing a hotel room (male, check in 10/25, check out 10/26)?
PM me please 🙂
PM me please 🙂
Has anyone gotten interviews recently?
Plenty of people.Has anyone gotten interviews recently?
impatiently waiting...... good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow 🙂
It was great meeting everyone who interviewed today! Hopefully we all hear good news on 12/1!
Relax, posting the same question on every thread about a school you applied to won't help you. If you are so stressed out give each school a call and try to get specific answers about your file...Does anyone know when the earliest interview date available is for the school? And also if there is any word on when the next batch of interview invitations is?
I wasn't necessarily stressed, just curious. Am I not allowed to ask a relevent question to prospective students of the school's which I also applied to?Relax, posting the same question on every thread about a school you applied to won't help you. If you are so stressed out give each school a call and try to get specific answers about your file...
Just try and look in older posts in the forums you post questions... you might find some answers instead of repeating a question from someone-else.I wasn't necessarily stressed, just curious. Am I not allowed to ask a relevent question to prospective students of the school's which I also applied to?
You guys think they still have pre December dates? Since they started late, they're probably gonna have more dates? Just panicking really wanna go here 🙁
Calm calm calm worrying like that will do you no good. I'm sure there's more leftYou guys think they still have pre December dates? Since they started late, they're probably gonna have more dates? Just panicking really wanna go here 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?Just got an interview invite! 😀 They have a bunch of November dates left, by the way. They even gave me an October choice.
Congrats!Just got an interview invite! 😀 They have a bunch of November dates left, by the way. They even gave me an October choice.
It seems like USC is sending invites on Friday evenings.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 361
- Views
- 83K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K