Not open for further replies.
Patiently waiting lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview as well. 3.9 GPA 22 AA

Reactions: 1 users
Was this by email or phone? Did you schedule a date?
Email. I can't schedule a date because the office is closed. They gave 10/12, 10/13, 10/19, 10/26, and 11/1.

Can anyone tell me more about this school? Why do you want to go here? Just curious. And is it worth living in LA by the ghetto?

m

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Nice! Always good to see some hye undanik :)

I couldn't help but chime in, so am I! Good to see you guys on here, hopefully we all get the news we wish for at the end of this cycle. Good luck to you guys :)

My status changed the following day I received the invitation. I received it around 5:00 pm (Pacific Time).

I got mine on the 26th too I felt like the others were too early lol

Has anyone still not received the 2 emails? :(

Has anyone still not received the 2 emails? :(
I would give them a call or send an email. I hadn't received the two emails either, so I emailed them, and they told me that they had not received my processing fee yet. I applied early in the cycle, and my check cleared on June 6th. So, I sent them a copy of the cleared check, and I received the two emails an hour later.

I would give them a call or send an email. I hadn't received the two emails either, so I emailed them, and they told me that they had not received my processing fee yet. I applied early in the cycle, and my check cleared on June 6th. So, I sent them a copy of the cleared check, and I received the two emails an hour later.

The same exact thing happened to me, so you probably want to call!

They cashed my check on 9/30 and the admissions guy said that "I'm all good" and that he'd update my status on AADSAS yesterday but today there's nothing on AADSAS and still haven't gotten any emails from the school. Don't want to be the guy who keeps calling them; should I just wait a little bit longer?

They cashed my check on 9/30 and the admissions guy said that "I'm all good" and that he'd update my status on AADSAS yesterday but today there's nothing on AADSAS and still haven't gotten any emails from the school. Don't want to be the guy who keeps calling them; should I just wait a little bit longer?
me too. I think normally they will start interviewing those people who have higher stats, so...................

Is there any way the people who got interviews could post their stats, and also when they submitted their app? It would be nice, thank you :)

Is there any way the people who got interviews could post their stats, and also when they submitted their app? It would be nice, thank you :)

School: USC
Notification date: 9/30/16
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15/2016
Application complete date: Submitted 6/25/16, Verified 7/11/16
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.95 oGPA: 3.96
DAT: 22AA/21TS/20PAT/21RC/none below 17

I received the "DDS application confirmation" email on 9/12/16

Awesome! Thanks for the help. I'll shoot them an email!

Anyone interviewing on October 26th interested in sharing a hotel room (male, check in 10/25, check out 10/26)?

PM me please :)

Does anyone know when the earliest interview date available is for the school? And also if there is any word on when the next batch of interview invitations is?

Does anyone know when the earliest interview date available is for the school? And also if there is any word on when the next batch of interview invitations is?
Relax, posting the same question on every thread about a school you applied to won't help you. If you are so stressed out give each school a call and try to get specific answers about your file...

Relax, posting the same question on every thread about a school you applied to won't help you. If you are so stressed out give each school a call and try to get specific answers about your file...
I wasn't necessarily stressed, just curious. Am I not allowed to ask a relevent question to prospective students of the school's which I also applied to?

I wasn't necessarily stressed, just curious. Am I not allowed to ask a relevent question to prospective students of the school's which I also applied to?
Just try and look in older posts in the forums you post questions... you might find some answers instead of repeating a question from someone-else.

You guys think they still have pre December dates? Since they started late, they're probably gonna have more dates? Just panicking really wanna go here :(

You guys think they still have pre December dates? Since they started late, they're probably gonna have more dates? Just panicking really wanna go here :(
Calm calm calm worrying like that will do you no good. I'm sure there's more left

Just got an interview invite! :D They have a bunch of November dates left, by the way. They even gave me an October choice.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an interview invite! :D They have a bunch of November dates left, by the way. They even gave me an October choice.
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Got an interview invite by email! For October 26th!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It seems like USC is sending invites on Friday evenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.