***The Official UTHSCSA Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my interview on 11/19. It was my second time interviewing. (I interviewed back in January 2018 for the 2018 cycle, and received my rejection letter at the end of May) Haven't been lucky to see an acceptance email yet so fingers crossed!! Congrats to all who have received an interview and an acceptances, you guys are goals!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know when the next round of decisions will be sent out?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted Yesterday! Interviewed Dec 17
i haven’t been been added yet to the FB page and we have until Feb 8 to decide

I got it at 5:25PM lol and yes! I did accept

Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted Yesterday! Interviewed Dec 17
i haven’t been been added yet to the FB page and we have until Feb 8 to decide
Congrats! Hoping to get in as well! I interviewed the 28th of Jan!

So, since the responses had to be given today... when should the next round be sent out?

So, since the responses had to be given today... when should the next round be sent out?

I highly doubt it would be today unless everyone made a decision pretty quick so if I had to guess it would be sometime next week. They sent rounds 2 and 3 on Fridays so maybe next Friday?

I highly doubt it would be today unless everyone made a decision pretty quick so if I had to guess it would be sometime next week. They sent rounds 2 and 3 on Fridays so maybe next Friday?
Could it be that everyone accepted their seats so they didn't call because the class is full?

Could it be that everyone accepted their seats so they didn't call because the class is full?

Doubtful, someone who interviewed last week said they were told there’s still ~17 seats to fill and that’s not taking into account people holding multiple spots or who accepted but are still waiting to get into Houston or Dallas. On past threads I’ve consistently seen people get offered into mid-late March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone this coming week. I also have a feeling that the next round of acceptances will be out soon. I interviewed Dec 17, and I’m patiently waiting and hoping for good news!!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted! They send me an email this morning! Looking forward to meeting you guys in the summer

Accepted! They send me an email this morning! Looking forward to meeting you guys in the summer

Congrats on the acceptance!! May I ask if you did anything to follow-up with the school post interview? I’m still patiently waiting, but it’s definitely getting harder as time goes on.

Congrats on the acceptance!! May I ask if you did anything to follow-up with the school post interview? I’m still patiently waiting, but it’s definitely getting harder as time goes on.
I send my interviewers and Dr. Malone a thank you letter highlighting the qualities of the school and how I would fit in based on those qualities

Anyone get an acceptance today some today was the next round?

Well today is the deadline for 4th round to accept, so should be any day now that they send 5th round

Heard from a pretty reliable source that next round of acceptances was going out either today (which by the looks of it, didn't) or tomorrow and that there's less than 5 spots left. I know the anxiety, best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 3 users
Soooo maybe they aren't sending them out today? Or the 5 aren't part of the thread... last time it took a few days after the deadline for them to send out the letters... maybe that's just me trying to stay optimistic ‍:nailbiting:

Soooo maybe they aren't sending them out today? Or the 5 aren't part of the thread... last time it took a few days after the deadline for them to send out the letters... maybe that's just me trying to stay optimistic ‍:nailbiting:

Yeah maybe not but they did send 3rd round at almost 5:30 so we’ve got a little more time to wait if they do it today

keep your head up yall, I'll be leaving my spot in SA. Fingers crossed for yall :D

keep your head up yall, I'll be leaving my spot in SA. Fingers crossed for yall

Finally a little bit of good news for us today, Thanks for updating us!

Last edited:
keep your head up yall, I'll be leaving my spot in SA. Fingers crossed for yall :D
OMG, thanks. Where are you going? Also what about the rest of you? Do you guys have any acceptances OOS or other Texas schools?

It's been a long day....I am gonna stop checking SDN, my email for the gazillionth time and bake some oatmeal cookies and banana bread with my daughter!

I just got accepted today at 6:15 PM!! They gave me until March 13 to accept. Good luck to everyone!

OMG, thanks. Where are you going? Also what about the rest of you? Do you guys have any acceptances OOS or other Texas schools?

It's been a long day....I am gonna stop checking SDN, my email for the gazillionth time and bake some oatmeal cookies and banana bread with my daughter!
I'll be going to Houston :) I was waitlisted last year and it was my 1st choice! as far as OOS idk, im sorry! I must say hope the banana bread was good haha

The banana bread was good ☺️
I have an acceptance to UNE and gave up my seat at MOSDOH. UTHSCSA was my first choice but, I guess moving on.....
The anxiety for every round Lord....it started to get borderline depressing. I was feeling sad and low for the past couple of months and that is with an acceptance to another school. At this point, it is safe to assume they are done with their cycle, so we can moveon...
gotta keep going!

two acceptances ;) you killed it though! It is hard as OOS, and they like people from Utah for some reason I've noticed they always accept 1 or 2 BYU students at UTHSCSA. wait for their notification though!!!

two acceptances ;) you killed it though! It is hard as OOS, and they like people from Utah for some reason I've noticed they always accept 1 or 2 BYU students at UTHSCSA. wait for their notification though!!!
Lol thanks! I am IS though. I am a non-trad so.dont know if thats got some thing to do with it. Oh well...

The banana bread was good ☺️
I have an acceptance to UNE and gave up my seat at MOSDOH. UTHSCSA was my first choice but, I guess moving on.....
The anxiety for every round Lord....it started to get borderline depressing. I was feeling sad and low for the past couple of months and that is with an acceptance to another school. At this point, it is safe to assume they are done with their cycle, so we can moveon...
gotta keep going!

Congrats on the acceptances! I'm still holding on hope for San Antonio. It may not be over because henicouture just gave up her seat today, so I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed for good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.