***The Official UWSoD Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I interviewed on Sept. 23rd&24th. How did it go?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Nice! I was there as well on the 23rd/24th. We probably met but SDN didn't even cross my mind that day. lol

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they're doing any Dec interviews?

I think the last one for this year on November 4th! I think the next batch is in January? I could be wrong..

Yeah mine is January, I was just wondering if there would be a group before mine after December 1st

Did everybody that interviewed so far get a survey via email about the interview? I can't help but feel a rejection is on its way and they sent them out to those who did not make the cut. This last week of waiting is pure torture....ughhh...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

hahah brotha. I'm pretty sure we all got the survey now rather than after decisions so they can avoid bias based on our acceptance/rejection/silence decision. Also, we learned total 4 groups! ~50 each

Enjoy the time we have with our families this week. Great news will come for everyone next week! Stay positive guys/girls!

hahah brotha. I'm pretty sure we all got the survey now rather than after decisions so they can avoid bias based on our acceptance/rejection/silence decision. Also, we learned total 4 groups! ~50 each
Yeah, I'm being paranoid about this whole thing. I just got a lot of hope into UW because of having to leave family behind if I go out of state.

Was it really 50 applicants per group? This makes me feel even worse about it all now. According to the ADEA guide book the estimate was 161 interviews last year. I'm going to go crazy this week...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Well. I'm guessing ~50. There were almost 50 in my group

Well. I'm guessing ~50. There were almost 50 in my group

*Edit*

From my math it should be 144 interviews total. I don't want to divulge too much info about the mmi process since the NDA.

Last edited:
Sounds like my chances are slim to none with my January interview haha

5 hours...

What's everyone doing right now? :p
Thinking if tonight tears are going to be from joy or sadness. Does the status change at 12 AM PST?

I am literally going nuts. I can't wait for tomorrow and at the same time I don't want tomorrow to come.

Don't cry.

They are coming either way, lol. This whole process has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. I seriously wasn't expecting any interviews from any schools since I really didn't consider myself a great candidate. Now that I have gotten interviews in other states it makes it more stressful because the possibility of having to leave my wife and kids behind to go to school.

5 hours...

What's everyone doing right now? :p

Knots in stomach. Same feeling right before the DAT but x10. Other than that, eating lots of food and watching MARS national geographic episode 3 to past the time.

Reactions: 2 users
It'll probably come out after 8 based on last year's thread :)

Portal changed to offer made!

Reactions: 5 users
NICE! I'm hoping for good news as well

Portal changed! Good luck to others and congrats to those whose portal changed! Good things will come :)

Reactions: 4 users
My portal changed to offer made!!!! ☺️

Reactions: 4 users
I need to know this as well. If the portal changes once per day then I would love to walk away from the computer.
Because I'm over here smashing the refresh button. haha

My portal changed to offer made as well :) congrats to everyone!

I had a question for anyone who is currently a student about proving residency for in state tuition. I'm wondering what all I need to have to prove my residency and if anyone has had any experience with that? I've lived here for a bit now but I know the requirements can be strigent. Obviously UW's expenses are crazy high if I can't get in state tuition :/ any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: 1 users
Ya if anyone could let us know what time their portal changed that would be awesome!