Aug 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
I just checked the portal and under the checklist it says that they are still awaiting for a class that I have yet to take. I put that class as one of my planned courses in my application so I am confused. Anyone else experiencing the same thing and should I be worried?

Sep 13, 2018
I just checked the portal and under the checklist it says that they are still awaiting for a class that I have yet to take. I put that class as one of my planned courses in my application so I am confused. Anyone else experiencing the same thing and should I be worried?
Nope don’t be worried. I got an interview invite today and it also says it’s awaiting a class for me too (that I’m gonna take next quarter). It won’t hinder your application.

Aug 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Nope don’t be worried. I got an interview invite today and it also says it’s awaiting a class for me too (that I’m gonna take next quarter). It won’t hinder your application.
Where on the secondary application portal does it indicate the status? I only see the checklists, or does it only show if you've been invited to an interview?

Sep 13, 2018
Where on the secondary application portal does it indicate the status? I only see the checklists, or does it only show if you've been invited to an interview?
I see it as soon as I press “open application”. Im assuming 1) that you’ll see it once you get an invite and 2) that they will still email us letting us know we’ve been invited (it’s the weekend so I wouldn’t worry about it too much). I submitted everything pretty much the day the app opened which is probably a contributing factor.

Apr 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Interview Date: Sept 6th
School: Western U
Notification date: 8/12/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/11
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/26/25/None

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019
Interview Date: Sept 6th
School: Western U
Notification date: 8/12/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/11
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/26/15/None
What score did u get on RC of DAT?

OP
DentalForYoo

DentalForYoo

D2 Student at WesternU College of Dental Medicine
Aug 19, 2018
For those curious, they didn’t email the interview invite, you have to log into your western application on their website and it should tell you there
Hello!

The interview is very chill. It will be one faculty and one fourth year dental student. They do a lot to make you feel comfortable throughout the whole process so just arrive in business professional attire and be ready to talk about yourself and your passion for dentistry!

Jan 23, 2019
Hello!

The interview is very chill. It will be one faculty and one fourth year dental student. They do a lot to make you feel comfortable throughout the whole process so just arrive in business professional attire and be ready to talk about yourself and your passion for dentistry!
Closed file or open?

May 24, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
When the application is complete, do you receive an email confirming that? I never received anything so I'm just curious.