***The Official WesternU Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

For those who got accepted, congrats! Was curious what area code you received your phone calls from?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven’t received a call yet and this is my only school...

Safe to say that they’re not doing more acceptances today?

Guys don’t give up I just got a call 10 mins ago pst. They have lots of people too call and they are still busy so don’t give up

Reactions: 1 users
I received my acceptance call at 10:51 AM PST!

Accepted via phone call at 11AM PST

Congrats for all of you who got accepted!! ☺️ Are there some people who interviewed in September, but haven’t heard back yet? My application status with ‘none’ has not changed yet on aadsas since I interviewed and I’m getting really anxious.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats for all of you who got accepted!! ☺️ Are there some people who interviewed in September, but haven’t heard back yet? My application status with ‘none’ has not changed yet on aadsas since I interviewed and I’m getting really anxious.
I interviewed August 24th and heard back.

Congrats for all of you who got accepted!! ☺ Are there some people who interviewed in September, but haven’t heard back yet? My application status with ‘none’ has not changed yet on aadsas since I interviewed and I’m getting really anxious.
Same here. I also interviewed back in September and have yet to receive any updates

Has anyone been rejected or waitlisted, that has already interviewed?

did anyone who get accepted get a scholarship? or know if they'll be giving any out?

so any interview invites recently??
i think last year they sent out the post-dec. invites starting second week of Dec....?

Does anyone know Western’s boards passing rates? And how many students become a GP vs specialize?

Does anyone know if Western is done giving out pre-December acceptances?

When is a good time to send out a letter of intent before potentially having your status changed to acceptance/waitlist/rejection. Hopefully, I get an acceptance tho. (Pre-Dec. Interview and no news yet)

Do you guys know why they did not send us an email regarding acceptance/rejection? I haven't heard back from them and don't see an update on their portal.

Do you guys know why they did not send us an email regarding acceptance/rejection? I haven't heard back from them and don't see an update on their portal.

I called them yesterday and they said no decision has been made for those who havent heard back anything. That means we still have a chance.

During interview day, they warned us that things would be pretty silent after acceptance day. They said that this would be the best time to send a letter of intent and/or interest and also send any relevant updates if we did not hear back on 12/2. I hope this is helpful and wish you the absolute best of luck!

Interview #7
School: Western
Notification date: 12/5/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
Application complete date: 07/18/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.23, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 1/17

• Wow
Interview #2
School: western
Interview date:1/17
Residency: TX
Application date: 11/20

Did anyone get an email update from them saying that your file is still with the committee?

And did anyone get anymore invites recently?

Anyone else get an email saying that they may have rejected you or have not looked at your app yet and to be patient.

For everyone who received e-mail about application still being reviewed, when was your application complete?

Mine was late August

Lol these schools keep making me think I’m a special snowflake but then I come to sdn and my heart hurts lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lol these schools keep making me think I’m a special snowflake but then I come to sdn and my heart hurts lol..
hey at least they send us something unlike other dental schools, it makes me feel less bad about paying their secondary fees

Someone said it means a lazy rejection but it didn’t say anything about rejecting. Just that the committee will look it over and stuff and make a decision later

Someone said it means a lazy rejection but it didn’t say anything about rejecting. Just that the committee will look it over and stuff and make a decision later
does it mean a lazy rejection to anyone beside u?

Im just making light of the situation. It probably doesnt mean much. Everyone relax

does it mean a lazy rejection to anyone beside u?

Lol I didn’t say I thought it was a lazy rejection—I meant that someone said it up above so I’m just relaying his opinion.

But if it was a mass email then it just means that it’s an update from the school basically saying be patient lolol

Last edited: