The "open secret" about how to pass the CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoeRPH

Reaction score
You know that "bulletin" they send you when you sign up for the test? If you're smart, you'll study those questions very closely. If you search this forum you'll find out why :)

Here's the thing nobody else will tell you though. There are multiple versions of the CPJE bulletin and it's wise to study all of them. You can find pdfs of the older versions online. Trust me, it's worth your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for the tidbit! I am having a hard time finding additional bulletins besides the one available on the BOP website. Does anyone know where to get these other bulletins?

Members don't see this ad :)

Took me about 5 seconds to find that one. Search. They are out there.

Hi John,
this is not a bulletin. those are sample questions posted by the board. I have 2 versions : June 2016 and January 2018 - and questions are exactly the same in both.

Here's the thing nobody else will tell you though. There are multiple versions of the CPJE bulletin and it's wise to study all of them. You can find pdfs of the older versions online. Trust me, it's worth your time.

Yes, exactly right. My friend sent them to me and I did them right before my CPJE. I recommend studying auxillary labels and counseling points. I also used my friend's note and the Pharmacy Charts book on ebay. They ended up saving me a lot of time.

Last edited:
Yes, exactly right. My friend sent them to me and I did them right before my CPJE. I recommend studying auxillary labels and counseling points. I also used my friend's note and the Pharmacy Charts book on ebay. They ended up saving me a lot of time.
Would it be possible for you to send me the old bulletins please? I am having a hard time finding them online and I've already failed the cpje twice so at this point I'm pretty desperate for new resources that might help me study better.