The Pope and Gas ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Good ole Sanjay also said most of the risk came from anesthesia. Typical.
 
jwk said:
Good ole Sanjay also said most of the risk came from anesthesia. Typical.

well what do you expect coming from a neurosurgeon...who else would be blame 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BigPimpin said:
Forget that, give me that Robin Meade ANY day!! Wow!

Oh yeah, gas rules.

--BP


I had to google her.

I watch CNN so I knew who she was, but didnt know the name...BP i'd have to agree with you comment nevertheless 😉

i have a feeling with looks like that she may be able to get into med school and become a neurosurgeon too and run CNN Health:laugh: