THE *REAL* GHOSTBUSTERS WW Sign-Ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Staten Island
1. Swingnsave
2. DVMD
3. Via
4. Wolfspeaker
5. wld
6. alors
7. Jam "just don't call me the Staten Island ferry" r0ckin

Queens
1. nohika
2. Stb1473
3. FFM
4. foxhunter
5. T4C
6. Philliab
7. hedgie

Brooklyn
1. Escalla
2. nyanko
3. kakuru
4. Sportsmeddoc
5. Trema
6. Varz
7. Frozenshades

The Bronx
1. Devyn
2. jjohnston
3. wildcatj
4. SOV
5. cuitlamiztli
6. WTF
7. The LIS

Manhattan
1. thedrjojo
2. equineconstant
3. KP
4. DocEspana
5. Lupin
6. Dwin
7. allieh8607
 
Staten Island
1. Swingnsave
2. DVMD
3. Via
4. Wolfspeaker
5. wld
6. alors
7. FancyMyLotus

Queens
1. nohika
2. Stb1473
3. FFM
4. foxhunter
5. T4C
6. Philliab
7. hedgie

Brooklyn
1. Escalla
2. nyanko
3. kakuru
4. Sportsmeddoc
5. Trema
6. Varz
7. Frozenshades

The Bronx
1. Devyn
2. jjohnston
3. wildcatj
4. SOV
5. cuitlamiztli
6. WTF
7. The LIS

Manhattan
1. thedrjojo
2. equineconstant
3. KP
4. DocEspana
5. Lupin
6. Dwin
7. allieh8607

she had mentioned prior to JamRock (by 2 minutes) but the mods can decide who gets the spot I guess, or if there is room for 1 more...
 
I was in the process of typing it, but yeah, she got it out before me. That's fine, I'll play or not. Don't wanna take FML's spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmmmm jamrockin vs amsie.

the consequences will never be the same.
consequences_will_never_be_the_same_greeting_card-p137170081034747560envwi_400.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
or have more than 1 person who can unsilence, or have them not die early... :meanie:

and they say I have verbal diarrhea

You do. That doesn't mean other people don't. Me included. 🙂

I was just sitting here (when I should be studying for my urinary disorders exam) trying to figure out if you could run two games simultaneously (*cough*SOV*cough*) but with the same players, and use silencing as a pseudo-mechanism .... if you're silenced in one game, you're active in the other and vice versa. Sorta a dual universes kinda thing. Hm.

Am I dead yet over in the actual game?
 
You do. That doesn't mean other people don't. Me included. 🙂

I was just sitting here (when I should be studying for my urinary disorders exam) trying to figure out if you could run two games simultaneously (*cough*SOV*cough*) but with the same players, and use silencing as a pseudo-mechanism .... if you're silenced in one game, you're active in the other and vice versa. Sorta a dual universes kinda thing. Hm.

Am I dead yet over in the actual game?

not yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You do. That doesn't mean other people don't. Me included. 🙂

I was just sitting here (when I should be studying for my urinary disorders exam) trying to figure out if you could run two games simultaneously (*cough*SOV*cough*) but with the same players, and use silencing as a pseudo-mechanism .... if you're silenced in one game, you're active in the other and vice versa. Sorta a dual universes kinda thing. Hm.

Am I dead yet over in the actual game?

epic!

do et!

hehehe...