-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Stand WW Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you think she still converted even though saya didn't convert? I'm keeping my vote anyway, it's better than any other idea that I have right now.I was poisoned. I assume with radiation. Could someone please patch me up?
Lynch vetash. I think the going theory is that vetash would convert when sayabear flipped, which would have been last night.
In case we get a fast day-night-day turnaround today, I'm going to contingency vote for MJ (I'm PMing my vote so it's less confusing than sticking a contingency in the middle of a day cycle - that's why this is not bolded). I'm suspicious that he might be Flagg, because he apparently can't PM or post at all. I doubt WZ and STL would completely silence someone for 5 days straight, so I'm guessing he can PM with someone and maybe that someone is vetash and saya.
Idk. My thought is that if someone is destined to convert, that Destiny is only stopped by their own death. I'm a "the story must make sense" guy over "adjust as needed" person. So I can't speak for how our mods are doing it. But a convert Destiny is unchangeable in my mind.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch vetash
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Items have been redistributed. Please get your actions in.
Lynch tally pending.
Lynch tally pending.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Lynch Tally
Vetash (4) - Willow, dyachei, allie, ashgirl
DocE (1) - MJ
5/24 votes
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline: 6pm EST
Vetash (4) - Willow, dyachei, allie, ashgirl
DocE (1) - MJ
5/24 votes
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline: 6pm EST
Last edited:
anyone know why someone in your group would no longer be allowed to PM with you other than conversion?
anyone know why someone in your group would no longer be allowed to PM with you other than conversion?
Radiation poisoning?
Feverish with superflu?
unlynch vetash, lynch LIS
he had a role that started off villager but seemed likely to convert at some point. Now, he isn't allowed to PM with me. I think a conversion is likely.
he had a role that started off villager but seemed likely to convert at some point. Now, he isn't allowed to PM with me. I think a conversion is likely.
it seems not like he's not allowed to PM, just not allowed to PM with meRadiation poisoning?
Feverish with superflu?
I want to remind certain players to please check your pms before you post on the thread. Please and thank you.
M-o-o-n, that spells "********lymch vetash********".
I find it interesting that once again, MJ immediately voted for DocE.
Plus based on some info I got last night coupled with no one dying makes it seem like he is up to no good.
Lynch DocE
Plus based on some info I got last night coupled with no one dying makes it seem like he is up to no good.
Lynch DocE
But doesn't that seem a little too obvious? Nothing in the story indicates Flagg wouldn't be able to communicate, and that just seems too obvious of a trait for Flagg to have since it's drawing attention to himI'm suspicious that he might be Flagg, because he apparently can't PM or post at all. I doubt WZ and STL would completely silence someone for 5 days straight, so I'm guessing he can PM with someone and maybe that someone is vetash and saya.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright so here's the deal. MJ is a villager and he can ask the mods anything he wants. However, he can't post on the thread or PM with anyone aside from some occasional anonymous PMs through the mods. The fact that he has repeatedly voted for DocE a few times now makes me think that he knows something about DocE from a question that was asked.
unlynch vetash lynch DocE
unlynch vetash lynch DocE
Oh and probably the most obvious thing ever that I didn't notice: the text under DocE's name is "the walking man" which is one of Flagg's nicknames
I'd like to think DocE wouldn't be THAT obvious but stranger things have happenedOh and probably the most obvious thing ever that I didn't notice: the text under DocE's name is "the walking man" which is one of Flagg's nicknames
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official "Stranger things have happened" Lynch Tally
Vetash (3) - Willow, ashgirl, BI
DocE (3) - MJ, OG, allie
LIS (1) - dyachei
Ooo a tie 😀
7/24 votes
Waffles: 2
Lynch deadline: 6pm EST
Vetash (3) - Willow, ashgirl, BI
DocE (3) - MJ, OG, allie
LIS (1) - dyachei
Ooo a tie 😀
7/24 votes
Waffles: 2
Lynch deadline: 6pm EST
Seriously? Pretty sure LIS was converted last night
lynch LIS
makes sense to me
makes sense to me
### lynch LIS ###
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a baddie.
I could flip to vetash. The DocE reasoning seems weak to me.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a baddie.
I could flip to vetash. The DocE reasoning seems weak to me.
Seriously? Pretty sure LIS was converted last night
He also can't PM with me either.
But I could see that being a sign he was converted.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official "Stranger things have happened" Lynch Tally
Vetash (3) - Willow, ashgirl, BI
DocE (3) - MJ, OG, allie
LIS (3) - dyachei, devyn, FFM
Had to get the three-way tie on record before it went away 😀
9/24 votes
Waffles: 2
Lynch deadline: 6pm EST
Vetash (3) - Willow, ashgirl, BI
DocE (3) - MJ, OG, allie
LIS (3) - dyachei, devyn, FFM
Had to get the three-way tie on record before it went away 😀
9/24 votes
Waffles: 2
Lynch deadline: 6pm EST
well, i think it likely based on what he shared previouslyHe also can't PM with me either.
But I could see that being a sign he was converted.
Lynch LIS
M-o-o-n, that spells "honestly, I'm totally 100% ok with lynching any of these three. *******unlynch vetash, lynch LIS*******. I'll go after one of the remaining two tomorrow.
well, i think it likely based on what he shared previously
Oops, forgot to add Lynch LIS
To answer frozen shades pm question: you are correct.
And last night I was stolen from, poisoned, nuked, and sexed. So if your interpetting things you have a lot of variables to look into.
And last night I was stolen from, poisoned, nuked, and sexed. So if your interpetting things you have a lot of variables to look into.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And my picture is of Flagg. As is my custom name. both of which are from sign up, pre role.
Who is "nick?" If anyone is willing to admit roles, I know that we need to protect Nick.
If Nick needs protection, they most likely have an important role of sorts- it's probably a good idea for them not to come out and reveal themselves just yet.
Traveling can't defend myself
Sent too early I'm Nadine cross could PM with Leo on through mods with ouija board to Randall no clue who he is says he has escalla in his pocket
Also haven't caught up on thread so no clue if I'm still in the lead or not...
******lynch doce*****
E
Escalla
Oke doke then.
***lynch LIS***
***lynch LIS***
E
Escalla
Sent too early I'm Nadine cross could PM with Leo on through mods with ouija board to Randall no clue who he is says he has escalla in his pocket
Haha really?
<shrug> not me. I'm campion, the patient zero. Would not be killing me since I take down someone with me and unleash more superflu on death. Something I haven't been shy about alluding to at all.
I'm certain I've been see red by now.
I'm certain I've been see red by now.
I don't know ... jumping to the conclusion LIS is converted when silenced seems a bit rash.
I'd rather look for the guy doing the converting and give LIS a chance to defend himself.
I am ALWAYS loath to bandwagon a silenced person without ANY firm info.
Lynch docE
I'd rather look for the guy doing the converting and give LIS a chance to defend himself.
I am ALWAYS loath to bandwagon a silenced person without ANY firm info.
Lynch docE
I'll reiterate that lynching me on a clear frame job is probably not a smart move. I was hit by four different apparent blocks (not sure what they all do, but my write up literally laughed at getting blocks upon blocks), I take someone down when I die and it isn't based on wolf vs villager status, and the info is coming from the person you wanted to lynch for working with Flagg.
he isnt silenced. He's just no longer allowed to PM with people in his group.I don't know ... jumping to the conclusion LIS is converted when silenced seems a bit rash.
I'd rather look for the guy doing the converting and give LIS a chance to defend himself.
I am ALWAYS loath to bandwagon a silenced person without ANY firm info.
Lynch docE
What's your reasoning for this?Seriously? Pretty sure LIS was converted last night
I stated it before. His role was ambiguous. we talked about how he was likely to be a convert especially with 2 original wolves. Now he is no longer allowed to Pm with me, but has posted in thread. I have high suspicion of conversionWhat's your reasoning for this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once again, MJ has voted DocE on nearly every vote. My reasoning may be weak, but he may know something we don't### lynch LIS ###
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a baddie.
I could flip to vetash. The DocE reasoning seems weak to me.
Once again, MJ has voted DocE on nearly every vote. My reasoning may be weak, but he may know something we don't
We have no idea who MJ is, he could be a wolf for all we know and just voting for the same person over and over again. To base a vote off of someone that can't speak or PM and that no one knows anything about is not really a great move.
Makes sense to suspect LIS I guess. We have a couple of good candidates then.I stated it before. His role was ambiguous. we talked about how he was likely to be a convert especially with 2 original wolves. Now he is no longer allowed to Pm with me, but has posted in thread. I have high suspicion of conversion
I've already stated that MJ is a villager than can ask ANY question to the mods but he cannot post on the thread or PM anyone.We have no idea who MJ is, he could be a wolf for all we know and just voting for the same person over and over again. To base a vote off of someone that can't speak or PM and that no one knows anything about is not really a great move.
Maybe. From a game maker perspective it would seem odd to make a wolf perma silenced. All this is is a hunchWe have no idea who MJ is, he could be a wolf for all we know and just voting for the same person over and over again. To base a vote off of someone that can't speak or PM and that no one knows anything about is not really a great move.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 102K