-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Stand WW Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Cyndia did you read about Mike in Fran's diary?
Cyndia did you read about Mike in Fran's diary?
Nope, I knew about it from a different source. There are three entries in Frans diary and none involve him, I just assumed that we could only see the last couple entries.. but I'm realising now there has only been 3 nights. Oops.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay... Well this is ridiculous. I was out all morning or I would have checked in sooner but I'm a villager and I really don't have any ability except that I can speak to someone outside my regular pm group through the mod, but I haven't even been told who I'm speaking with (role or player) so that makes it hard to draw any real info from it. I also am not aware of any events that will be occurring, so if there are any I was not informed. I feel like so far there is a ton of 'information' being thrown around lately, and I would be wary. Seems like the sources it is all coming from are not accurate all the time. You won't be losing much if you lynch me but you're losing a chance to catch a wolf.
***lynch vetash***
***lynch vetash***
Last edited:
Okay... Well this is ridiculous. I was out all morning or I would have checked in sooner but I'm a villager and I really don't have any ability except that I can speak to someone outside my regular pm group through the mod, but I haven't even been told who I'm speaking with (role or player) so that makes it hard to draw any real info from it. I also am not aware of any events that will be occurring, so if there are any I was not informed. I feel like so far there is a ton of 'information' being thrown around lately, and I would be wary. Seems like the sources it is all coming from are not accurate all the time. You won't be losing much if you lynch me but you're losing a chance to catch a wolf.
***lynch vetash***
So with ~13 votes against you, you aren't gonna role reveal to at least properly try to save yourself, if you are indeed a villager?
Last edited:
What is the role of the person you are communicating with?Okay... Well this is ridiculous. I was out all morning or I would have checked in sooner but I'm a villager and I really don't have any ability except that I can speak to someone outside my regular pm group through the mod, but I haven't even been told who I'm speaking with (role or player) so that makes it hard to draw any real info from it. I also am not aware of any events that will be occurring, so if there are any I was not informed. I feel like so far there is a ton of 'information' being thrown around lately, and I would be wary. Seems like the sources it is all coming from are not accurate all the time. You won't be losing much if you lynch me but you're losing a chance to catch a wolf.
***lynch vetash***
Ummm. Can someone tell me more about this night 4 wolf event,
I am wondering if the activation of MJ is this event.
And now I am wondering if MJ is Randall.
I could see the alpha wolf not posting and working behind the scenes.
I am wondering if the activation of MJ is this event.
And now I am wondering if MJ is Randall.
I could see the alpha wolf not posting and working behind the scenes.
I don't have the role name or actual player name.What is the role of the person you are communicating with?
****lynch saya***
E
Escalla
I don't have the role name or actual player name.
But you have been PMing with them.
The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally
Vetashley (1) - sayabear3
saya (21) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn, allieh, BI, coco, DocE, LIS, vetash, nohika, escalla, o grady, DVMD, willow, HTML, swings, FS
Coco (0) -
Escalla (0) -
DocEspana (1) - MadJack
Votes: 22/26
Lynch Deadline: 3:30 barring any major changes in votes.
Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛
Vetashley (1) - sayabear3
saya (21) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn, allieh, BI, coco, DocE, LIS, vetash, nohika, escalla, o grady, DVMD, willow, HTML, swings, FS
Coco (0) -
Escalla (0) -
DocEspana (1) - MadJack
Votes: 22/26
Lynch Deadline: 3:30 barring any major changes in votes.
Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛
Last edited:
lynch saya
Saya can converse (anonymously) with Flagg. So if we are thinking Flagg is the other wolf, then the wolves may be working individually without knowing who the other wolf is (assuming DocE's info about 2 originals is correct).
lynch sayabear
Seems like the best course of action.
This post is all kinds of sketchy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't remember any particular reason being stated by you other than there is one. My guess is knowing what that is, which seems to be in poor faith.
But that's for another day it looks like.
I am completely dumbfounded as to what you are trying to say here. Sorry. Legit, I don't understand what you mean. At all.
Night closed, result pending in about half a second.
One one-thous ... and, abandoned by the mods.
“Sayabear, you have been brought before the Boulder Free Zone Committee regarding the accusation that you are in fact Whitney Horgan, and that you are Flagg’s chef and in fact in cahoots with him. How do you respond to these allegations.” Fran was talking sternly, but with an edge of uneasiness at the same time.
“I am who I am. Of course I am Whitney Horgan. And of course I am Flagg’s chef. You already knew both of these. But believe me when I say, I am NOT in favor of what Flagg is doing. The way that he brutally murder that ki…”
“How dare you?” Larry burst out midsentence. “You go ahead and tell Flagg to go and kill my boy, and now you are going to sit here, with your life on the line, and LIE to us about what…”
“I am not lying!” Whitney is now screaming over Larry’s voice. “I was going to leave tomorrow. If you guys had given me a chance, I was going to leave Vegas tomorrow and head straight here. In fact, I would have even told you who Flagg was….But you guys captured me before I could do any of that.”
“It doesn’t matter what you may have done. It matters what you DID. We aren’t putting you on trial for your future actions. Can you claim that you didn’t result in the death of Rita or Leo? CAN YOU?” Larry was fuming at this point.
“All he did was ask me who? A person had to die each time. I just helped decide who… I know I am guilty of th…”
“Who gave you the right to play God?” Mother Abigail’s voice boomed over Whitney’s, seemingly coming from the sky above. “You have tried to play God and now you shall be punished for it.”
“I can help you!” Larry exclaimed, exasperation clearly audible in his voice. “Not only can I tell you who The Dark Man is, I can help you get to him. I know his one weakness!”
Larry’s voice became shaky. “So, in return for helping us, we spare your life. If you tell us who he is now, we will consider this offer.”
“Alright….” Whitney takes a long pause.
“Poor fool.” A man mutters in the crowd. “He was useful for a little while anyway. And his food wasn’t half bad. Too bad he is about to betray me.”
“The Dark Man i…” A bright light flashes from the crowd, which could only be described as a ball of energy. The Ball of energy hits Whitney square in the face. His body starts convulsing, and the skin on his lips melts together, until there is no longer an opening. He flips over, and his eyes are no longer visible, for the skin had melted over his eyes, filling in the sockets. Finally, the area where a nose once was had completely melted off his face, and he presumably he died from suffocation.
Dead is Sayabear3, Whitney Horgan and wolf, who would have been converted to a villager following night 4 (due to his successful escape from Las Vegas), and was able to communicate with Flagg only through the mods. (ps. No coroner was necessary to determine this because of eyewitness testimony).
Night deadline is 7:30 a.m. est or when all pms are in (aka get on them pms)
“I am who I am. Of course I am Whitney Horgan. And of course I am Flagg’s chef. You already knew both of these. But believe me when I say, I am NOT in favor of what Flagg is doing. The way that he brutally murder that ki…”
“How dare you?” Larry burst out midsentence. “You go ahead and tell Flagg to go and kill my boy, and now you are going to sit here, with your life on the line, and LIE to us about what…”
“I am not lying!” Whitney is now screaming over Larry’s voice. “I was going to leave tomorrow. If you guys had given me a chance, I was going to leave Vegas tomorrow and head straight here. In fact, I would have even told you who Flagg was….But you guys captured me before I could do any of that.”
“It doesn’t matter what you may have done. It matters what you DID. We aren’t putting you on trial for your future actions. Can you claim that you didn’t result in the death of Rita or Leo? CAN YOU?” Larry was fuming at this point.
“All he did was ask me who? A person had to die each time. I just helped decide who… I know I am guilty of th…”
“Who gave you the right to play God?” Mother Abigail’s voice boomed over Whitney’s, seemingly coming from the sky above. “You have tried to play God and now you shall be punished for it.”
“I can help you!” Larry exclaimed, exasperation clearly audible in his voice. “Not only can I tell you who The Dark Man is, I can help you get to him. I know his one weakness!”
Larry’s voice became shaky. “So, in return for helping us, we spare your life. If you tell us who he is now, we will consider this offer.”
“Alright….” Whitney takes a long pause.
“Poor fool.” A man mutters in the crowd. “He was useful for a little while anyway. And his food wasn’t half bad. Too bad he is about to betray me.”
“The Dark Man i…” A bright light flashes from the crowd, which could only be described as a ball of energy. The Ball of energy hits Whitney square in the face. His body starts convulsing, and the skin on his lips melts together, until there is no longer an opening. He flips over, and his eyes are no longer visible, for the skin had melted over his eyes, filling in the sockets. Finally, the area where a nose once was had completely melted off his face, and he presumably he died from suffocation.
Dead is Sayabear3, Whitney Horgan and wolf, who would have been converted to a villager following night 4 (due to his successful escape from Las Vegas), and was able to communicate with Flagg only through the mods. (ps. No coroner was necessary to determine this because of eyewitness testimony).
Night deadline is 7:30 a.m. est or when all pms are in (aka get on them pms)
Last edited:
Well done mods. Nice mechanic. Too bad we fecked it up.
Oh damn. This is really turning into an interesting game...
So if she was going to be converted to villager, is it safe to assume someone else is probably going to be converted to wolf on N4?
Also - I think VetAsh is the best bet for the next lynch. She's able to pm with Randall, so I think she is likely another wolf or wolf to be.
So if she was going to be converted to villager, is it safe to assume someone else is probably going to be converted to wolf on N4?
Also - I think VetAsh is the best bet for the next lynch. She's able to pm with Randall, so I think she is likely another wolf or wolf to be.
Oh damn. This is really turning into an interesting game...
So if she was going to be converted to villager, is it safe to assume someone else is probably going to be converted to wolf on N4?
Also - I think VetAsh is the best bet for the next lynch. She's able to pm with Randall, so I think she is likely another wolf or wolf to be.
... or another villager-to-be.
Hopefully I don't need to say this again but protection would be really nice, please.
Which diary did you have?When I received one of the diaries yesterday, I asked the moderators if all the entries had been verified as true, and they said it had.
E
Escalla
I am completely dumbfounded as to what you are trying to say here. Sorry. Legit, I don't understand what you mean. At all.
Oke doke
Which diary did you have?
I've seen both.
and both were verified by mods to have correct info?I've seen both.
I asked about diary entries in general because they both have the same disclaimer at the top but yes, they said all the previous entries had been verified as true
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im impressed that this game was going to try that. Though killing a guy whose gouing to end up converted is a bummer.
This post is all kinds of sketchy.
I love how I'm already suspicious to you in a game where I'm actually a villager. I find it very amusing.
So we started with 2 original wolves, and one of those has an autoconvert to villager on N4. There are probably quite a few conversions then, or something else to balance out the game.
I got another anonymous message, this time during the day. It was something about chaos. To whoever is sending these anonymous messages - I am awful at decoding weird messages. If your messages so far have contained any real info, I've totally missed it. Just an fyi.
I got another anonymous message, this time during the day. It was something about chaos. To whoever is sending these anonymous messages - I am awful at decoding weird messages. If your messages so far have contained any real info, I've totally missed it. Just an fyi.
I'm suspicious of MJ too. If anyone knows the book and knows of a reason MJ would be unable to post (besides being flagg/alpha wolf), that would be great to know that.Ummm. Can someone tell me more about this night 4 wolf event,
I am wondering if the activation of MJ is this event.
And now I am wondering if MJ is Randall.
I could see the alpha wolf not posting and working behind the scenes.
It seems weird for a villager to be unable to PM or communicate in any way for this long, which makes me think maybe MJ has communication with other people (extra PM ability or through the mods), and so far the only ability like that that I know of is the PMs with Flagg.
Didn't someone already say that some of the info in one of the diaries seemed wrong?I asked about diary entries in general because they both have the same disclaimer at the top but yes, they said all the previous entries had been verified as true
Waiting on one essential pm, aka one non-compliant person. Whenever said person would like to get pm in, we can close 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And what the hell guys, where are all the OT night posts???
just skip them and move on 😉Waiting on one essential pm, aka one non-compliant person. Whenever said person would like to get pm in, we can close 😛
Look who's busy being a responsible mod, and who is apparently unable to post on the thread, and this question is no longer a question. 😉And what the hell guys, where are all the OT night posts???
So we started with 2 original wolves, and one of those has an autoconvert to villager on N4. There are probably quite a few conversions then, or something else to balance out the game.
I got another anonymous message, this time during the day. It was something about chaos. To whoever is sending these anonymous messages - I am awful at decoding weird messages. If your messages so far have contained any real info, I've totally missed it. Just an fyi.
If the anonymous message contained 'real info', how would you know whether it was real or you could trust it or not?
Is anyone else like me and a big fan of the book, but it's been close to 19 years since I read it.
I really don't remember much. I for sure read it at least twice in the 90's...
I really don't remember much. I for sure read it at least twice in the 90's...
That's why I said something on the thread. In case someone sent me the message thinking they were getting info to me, I wanted them to know that no info was being received.If the anonymous message contained 'real info', how would you know whether it was real or you could trust it or not?
I'm not sure if my posts are making a lot of sense at the moment. I have a migraine which makes me put together sentences/thoughts really weirdly sometimes.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I meant to quote this earlier but I was at work so I forgot.
Has no one told her that WW is serious bizness?
😱I feel like we're going in circles here. Again, you have your own opinions and I have mine. This is just a game so I don't understand why we have to choose whose point of view is right or wrong because, ultimately, they're going to be different no matter what.
Has no one told her that WW is serious bizness?
M-o-o-n, that spells 'I was waiting for someone to say that!!! haha.'I meant to quote this earlier but I was at work so I forgot.
😱
Has no one told her that WW is serious bizness?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
night closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The citizens of the Boulder Free Zone slept in peace through the night.
No one has died.
It is now Day 5. Lynch deadline is 6pm EST
There are 24 players in the game
Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
6. @Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd
Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady
Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana
The Graveyard
28. touchpause13
23. kaydubs
17. ResoluteMike
8. sayabear3
No one has died.
It is now Day 5. Lynch deadline is 6pm EST
There are 24 players in the game
Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
6. @Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd
Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady
Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana
The Graveyard
28. touchpause13
23. kaydubs
17. ResoluteMike
8. sayabear3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch vetash - because of the PMing with Flagg ability.
Was anyone blocked last night?
Was anyone blocked last night?
Lynch vetash - because of the PMing with Flagg ability.
Was anyone blocked last night?
I was poisoned. I assume with radiation. Could someone please patch me up?
Lynch vetash. I think the going theory is that vetash would convert when sayabear flipped, which would have been last night.
Also I had the bike and someone stole it. But I did get laid last night, so it's not all bad.
Also I had the bike and someone stole it. But I did get laid last night, so it's not all bad.
Note. In game. No comment on IRL
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 33K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 102K