The Stand WW Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

:shrug: So call me a noob. I'm just relaying info and I get (and agree) that we should get rid of known wolves but I'm confused about this big event that is going to happen night 4. If the general consensus is to just ignore the results and a wolf is a wolf then that is ok too and I'll change my vote accordingly.
we have no way of knowing its a good event. but you can bet if she is a wolf, it likely isnt. This response is either noobish or a wolf doing a crappy job of covering for another wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a chance to actually post here.

I had a superflu induced feverish dream. The outcome of it. There are only 2 original wolves.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a recruitment game.
dbb930bcb111a866433d9bf9214e280b69c5d26e2ebe679f3e535893c347dc5e.jpg
 
The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (7) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn
Coco (2) - allieh, BI
Escalla (1) - LIS

Votes: 9/26

Lynch Deadline: Tentatively 3:30, 7:30 if most people haven't checked in.

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛
 
Jfc I just can't make anyone happy this game.

Unlynch coco lynch Saya but if this had the potential to be a good event for the villagers don't say I didn't tell you so
 
LIS is unusually active this game.

Wonder why that is...

Because he was on an elective surgery rotation with a great team of people where we got done by 2:30-4pm most days. Don't be a dick and start pulling the "oooooo.... change in posting activity" thing, FFM, because you're way too smart for that and you know how it works.

Plus, my fam is out on the west coast for three weeks, so it's just me, the dog, the two cats, and the snake. The household is dead. It's wonderful. 🙂
 
The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (8) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn, allieh
Coco (1) - BI
Escalla (1) - LIS

Votes: 10/26

Lynch Deadline: Tentatively 3:30, 7:30 if most people haven't checked in.

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛
 
I feel like we're going in circles here. Again, you have your own opinions and I have mine. This is just a game so I don't understand why we have to choose whose point of view is right or wrong because, ultimately, they're going to be different no matter what.

Seriously? I can't even......

Good grief. unlynch Escalla and lynch cocoacutie because this is just nonsense.
 
Plus, my fam is out on the west coast for three weeks, so it's just me, the dog, the two cats, and the snake. The household is dead. It's wonderful. 🙂

I am jeally.

Opposite for me. Daycare closed yesterday and today for "staff development". 🙁
 
The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (9) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn, allieh, BI
Coco (1) - LIS
Escalla (0) -

Votes: 10/26

Lynch Deadline: Tentatively 3:30, 7:30 if most people haven't checked in.

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jfc I just can't make anyone happy this game.

Unlynch coco lynch Saya but if this had the potential to be a good event for the villagers don't say I didn't tell you so
I dunno, lynching cocoa for that reason is what I was getting at. I just don't think a wolf event on N4 is going to be all that good for us, despite having read the books. And I think lynching cocoa for being a noob isn't helpful when there are other good targets. But I don't know her role, she could very well be a wolf.
 
*****lynch saya*****

I think DocE is right, seems like the wolves will have lots of conversions if this is the case.
 
The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (13) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn, allieh, BI, coco, DocE, LIS, vetash
Coco (0) -
Escalla (0) -

Votes: 10/26

Lynch Deadline: Tentatively 3:30, 7:30 if most people haven't checked in.

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛


@sayabear3 you are up for being lynched. What say you?
 
I dunno, lynching cocoa for that reason is what I was getting at. I just don't think a wolf event on N4 is going to be all that good for us, despite having read the books. And I think lynching cocoa for being a noob isn't helpful when there are other good targets. But I don't know her role, she could very well be a wolf.
Ok, that makes sense. I should clear up that I wasn't necessarily voting for coco for their noobiness, moreso the fact that they voiced that they were "certain resmike was a wolf" yet they voted for me for no good reason. It just seemed suspicious but then they further dug themselves in a noob hole so meh.
 
Ok, that makes sense. I should clear up that I wasn't necessarily voting for coco for their noobiness, moreso the fact that they voiced that they were "certain resmike was a wolf" yet they voted for me for no good reason. It just seemed suspicious but then they further dug themselves in a noob hole so meh.
It was nothing personal allieh. I'm sorry I voted for you.
 
Last edited:
The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (14) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei, devyn, allieh, BI, coco, DocE, LIS, vetash, nohika
Coco (0) -
Escalla (0) -
DocEspana (1) - MadJack
Votes: 15/26

Lynch Deadline: Tentatively 3:30, 7:30 if most people haven't checked in.

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own 😛


@sayabear3 you are up for being lynched. What say you?
 
Last edited:
I have received some info that MJ is going to have some ability tonight that is a result of a chaos character helping out. Hopefully MJ will be able to do some good?

Based on what I have been told previously, and with this new info, I think lynching chaos people is going to hurt the villager cause.
I received a message that MJ is NOT the deaf-mute. I don't know what that means, but there's that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I'm finally on a computer and read through the thread. Didn't realise mike had been killed, but I want to test out a theory because I don't think he was a wolf.

There's an item floating around that is a diary in which you are supposed to write something you believe to be 100% true, and you can see the last three entries.

Night 1 Mike had the diary and claimed he wrote that the child, Lee Rockaway, was not a wolf. From what I've heard, it was later read to say that Mike was a wolf. I have the diary now, and I want to see if the last three entries have been tampered with in any way, or if Mike was indeed a wolf. Could someone who wrote one of the last three entries (they start with the words "sigh", "no one", and "unfortunately") please post what they wrote?
 
Remind me why I know it, again? Yer probably right, but I don't remember any particular reason......

I don't remember any particular reason being stated by you other than there is one. My guess is knowing what that is, which seems to be in poor faith.

But that's for another day it looks like.
 
Okay, I'm finally on a computer and read through the thread. Didn't realise mike had been killed, but I want to test out a theory because I don't think he was a wolf.

There's an item floating around that is a diary in which you are supposed to write something you believe to be 100% true, and you can see the last three entries.

Night 1 Mike had the diary and claimed he wrote that the child, Lee Rockaway, was not a wolf. From what I've heard, it was later read to say that Mike was a wolf. I have the diary now, and I want to see if the last three entries have been tampered with in any way, or if Mike was indeed a wolf. Could someone who wrote one of the last three entries (they start with the words "sigh", "no one", and "unfortunately") please post what they wrote?
Whose diary is it?
 
Just got a chance to actually post here.

I had a superflu induced feverish dream. The outcome of it. There are only 2 original wolves.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a recruitment game.
Maybe the big event that will happen if saya is still around N4 is that saya will become a wolf.

Just read farther. Looks like saya is a wolf now. Maybe the big event is she will convert someone tonight.

Anyway, lynch saya.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, the other diary is Harold's and I think there is some very wrong info in one of the entries (besides the one that cyndia has found a discrepancy with) so whoever has Harold's diary, take it with a grain of salt.