The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch O Grady may just be noob, but you don't ask how/where information was received.
I may be a noob, but see the post above yours. I dare say it seems a little off.

And pardon me for being interested/active in the game

Members don't see this ad.

I may be a noob, but see the post above yours. I dare say it seems a little off.

And pardon me for being interested/active in the game

Doesn't seem off to me.

Being interested/active is fine, but there are certain things you don't ask on open thread. And only way noobs figure that out is if we call them out on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do I feel like if we all revealed our roles...we would all be villagers?

Reactions: 1 user
### unlynch o Grady ###
### lynch vet ash ###

Mike, you're good at the pictures-only thing. Even I can understand you most of the time and I usually can't make sense of image-posts.
I'd argue they're playing. They voted me as leader and then voted to lynch me last round. But seems to be a PM only deal.
True. Plus I doubt MJ would not notice that the game started.
Lynch O Grady may just be noob, but you don't ask how/where information was received.
I think it's just noob-ness. O grady seems pretty similar to how he was last game as a villager, so I'm not too suspicious of him right now.

Ehhh... ***lynch allieh***
No reasoning besides needing to vote for someone.

I'm curious to know more about this, but I am assuming those that have something like a resistance wouldn't want that to be known. I really wish I had either read this book or watched to movie (or both).

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm curious to know more about this, but I am assuming those that have something like a resistance wouldn't want that to be known. I really wish I had either read this book or watched to movie (or both).
But all of us are immune because we didn't die. The superflu kills everyone else, and the story is about those that survive (us).

Sorry for being quiet today, flew back to Dublin and went out for pints. ****lynch vetash***** I would like to hear a defense from her.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not a wolf. I can help find Randall Flagg and I can communicate with res mike with actual words not just pictures. I really hate to give my role out this early but will if needed. (I am in the process of moving and loading trailers and I'm checking in when I can.)

I believe vetash, and this has been confirmed too by resmike. I know that doesn't help us pick who else to lynch but I think vetash could be helpful

At this point I'm not sure who would be the best candidate to lynch.

*sigh* lynch allieh for now.

lynch html as a throwaway, I have a 7-page paper due tonight on Japanese flower arrangement... gotta love summer classes

Seriously? Don't lynch me. Vetash is chaos.

You guys have 6 minutes to make this right :(

SOMEONE please change your vote! I don't have time to go back and tag who is voting for me

Self preservation at this point
*****unlynch Ashgirl lynch allie****

M-O-O-N, that spells '****** Unlynch whoever, lynch vet ash******.

Official Lynch Tally
Coco (1) - LIS
O Grady (1) - DVMD
Ashgirl (1) - sobsob
Allieh (6) - DocE, saya, ashgirl, cocoa, ksmi, vetash
Vetash (6) - allieh, dyachei, FFM, Cyndia, Escalla, BI
MJ (2) - devyn, HTML
FS (1) - WL
Devyn (1) - O Grady
HTML (1) - gwen

Oh boy a tie...

Early in the day the citizens of the Free Zone decided that they would increase their efforts to find the spies of the dark man that were hiding among them. Who would have killed touchpause13? Who would have dared to kill such a beloved member of the community? Perhaps it was vetash. She was relatively new to the community, and nobody knew much about her. But then, maybe it was someone from Las Vegas. That’s where all the evil people hang out. But for some reason many citizens came forward wanting to exile allieh.

“She was seen hanging out and conversing with tp. Maybe she found out about her usefulness.”
“I really don’t have any clue. She seems likely enough.”
“No reason, really.”

VetAsh and Allieh were both brought before the committee. They deliberated, but the votes were tied. What could they do? Nobody would stand for a double exile without more information.
“Let them go,” said dyachei. “We will revisit the investigation tomorrow. Everyone please return to your homes. And for the love of God, lock your doors.”
There was a groan from the crowd. Perhaps they would have preferred to be rid of both suspects afterall.

No one has died.

You’ll be happy to know that the coroner has finally decided to get to work on kaydubs. But the excitement of the day kept him a little distracted. Maybe we’ll find out more tomorrow.

It is now Night 3. Deadline is 11pm EST.

There are 26 players in the game.

Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @ksmi117

Ogunquit
6. @Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
8. @sayabear3
9. @WillowLeaf

Las Vegas
@brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd

Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
17. @ResoluteMike
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady

Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet

New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana

The Morgue
23. kaydubs

The Graveyard
28. touchpause13

Last edited:
Alllieh, how are you sure that VetAsh is chaos?

Alllieh, how are you sure that VetAsh is chaos?
I would really rather not say at this point in time, other than the fact that I hope you know I wouldn't accuse someone of something like that knowing that if we lynched her and she showed up a villager I would be the next to go. (holy run on sentence)

Just throwing this out there, if anyone has protecting abilities...
<-----

M-O-O-N, that spells 'if she's still unlynchable next cycle we can always nuke her ;).'