WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I thought you said the saints row was your last game for a while. Liar, liar... you had me feeling pretty guilty when you were converted. 😛Thanks WZ! Hopefully the distraction will keep me sane during my first month of OMS1...
It was going to be, but then WZ used her woman trickery to talk me into making this my last gameI thought you said the saints row was your last game for a while. Liar, liar... you had me feeling pretty guilty when you were converted. 😛
Hemingford HomeI need a distraction from life. Can someone sign me up?

Hemingford HomeCan someone put me in New York please?
I wasn't going to play until September but I bet this will be wrapped up before my finals in 2 weeks 🙂
No worries! 🙂Not a chance. This med school ish is hard. Sorry!
Noted!Yeah go ahead and sign me up throw me in boulder. Just a heads up fri-sun I'll be moving to TN so may not be able to check in too much those days!
YoloNot a chance. This med school ish is hard. Sorry!
Yay, you decided to play!Hemingford Home
1. dyachei
2. devyn
3. LIS
4. DVM
5. ksmi117
Ogunquit
6. MJ
7. Gwenevre
8. sayabear3
9. Willow
Las Vegas
10. BI
11. Swings
12. nohika
13. Ashgirl
14. HTML
Boulder
15. cocoacutie7472
16. Chillbo
17. ResoluteMike
18. VetAsh
19. O Grady
Arnette
20. FFM
21. Cyndia
22. SOV
23. kaydubs
New York
24. allieh
25. FS
26. Escalla
27. DocE
28. Tp
Huh. My first week (Monday) is just going to be death by Powerpoint. I guess you got a raw deal.Not a chance. This med school ish is hard. Sorry!
I'll keep you in mind if someone has to drop out of the game 🙂My fav Stephen King novel and looks like I just missed sign ups! Well if you start a wait list or add extra players, please add me. Thanks 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.