The upcoming cycle 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
please I have a question, if I don't met the minimum requirements for the dental school, like the Buffalo university asks for 94 toefl score and I got 80 so if I can apply for it or it is just a kind of wasting money.

please I have a question, if I don't met the minimum requirements for the dental school, like the Buffalo university asks for 94 toefl score and I got 80 so if I can apply for it or it is just a kind of wasting money.

I think they will be restricted to the requirements they've put, not sure though.. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)

I believe that the minimum score for Buffalo is 79.

You are right, I was wrong, I was talking about the university of New York and they are asking for 95 in IBT. You know even if they ask about minimum 80 I don't trust them because for UIC they are asking for 80 in IBT. I applied and when I called them they told me they are looking for the competitive score which is 99, so I don't know what to do?

can anyone tell me that for minnesota, transcript has to be official or it can be a copy , and if original, then if it has to reach minnesota school directly from the issuing institution or we can send from our end. my same ques is for the mark sheets???????/
any guidance will be highly appreciated.

can anyone tell me that for minnesota, transcript has to be official or it can be a copy , and if original, then if it has to reach minnesota school directly from the issuing institution or we can send from our end. my same ques is for the mark sheets???????/
any guidance will be highly appreciated.

all the documents u send for minnessota can be just photocopies
dont worry about originals or notarised copies
send copies of both mark sheets and transcripts..i dont think they cost u anything
all the best

hello everyone
here is my question- which among the following universities send IV calls even before the deadline
UCSF, UCLA, UOP, USC, MICHIGAN, BUFFALO

Hey,

I have a portable unit with a mounting pole, typodont and some teeth to practice. I'm prepping some MO, DO AND CROWN PREPS rt now.

Hope this helps.

DO U HAV A MANNEQUIN???
I think we got to do bench test on teeth placed in mannequin right??

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everyone
here is my question- which among the following universities send IV calls even before the deadline
UCSF, UCLA, UOP, USC, MICHIGAN, BUFFALO

I'm not sure on this one but at least last year most CA schools (except Loma Linda) sent out IV just about the same day, and they were all after the deadline.

I received the IV for USC on Sep 15th, and for UCSF and UOP on Sep 16th last year (all email). I haven't applied for the others but you can find it out checking last year's thread.

Good luck.

Yesterday, I recieved application complete email from Braulia Espinosa from UIC , isn't it too late...... or that means still they will be sending more IVs.
Please reply.

I'm not sure on this one but at least last year most CA schools (except Loma Linda) sent out IV just about the same day, and they were all after the deadline.

I received the IV for USC on Sep 15th, and for UCSF and UOP on Sep 16th last year (all email). I haven't applied for the others but you can find it out checking last year's thread.

Good luck.

thank you hope4
i submitted my application last week.. im soo worried
preparing for upenn
I heard dat ucla keeps sending IV cals after reviewing the appli but even b4 the deadline
Congrats u r part of uic now,,,a windy city hahaha
enjoying it there
i lived nearer to chicago til sep,2011. later we moved to az

university of buffalo ask for 79 "toefl score"

I have received an application complete email from Colorado today. Does any one know when they start to conduct IV's??

Hi Hope4,

Please tell me when did you apply to CAAPID and send in the supplemental application.
I read u evn got the call from UPenn..when did u send them the supplemental packet.

This year the deadline for Upenn is 15th august, and they received my supplemental packet on 30th July...I am a bit tensed whether I am late for their applications.

Just a reminder I'm not applying this year... Referring back to last year I applied quite early for most of the schools, I tried to send my papers as soon as their application process opened. For UIC and UPenn I applied about two months before their deadlines, not as early as I wanted but it was ok.

hey i received my NBDE part 2 results few days bak n updated it at the CAAPID application immediately. will the CAAPID update the same to schools which have already received my application or will i need to do it myself.
i called CAAPID but did nt get a definite answer. plz help...most of the schools are nearing deadlines or are already over thr deadlines...wat do i need to do???

hey i received my NBDE part 2 results few days bak n updated it at the CAAPID application immediately. will the CAAPID update the same to schools which have already received my application or will i need to do it myself.
i called CAAPID but did nt get a definite answer. plz help...most of the schools are nearing deadlines or are already over thr deadlines...wat do i need to do???

u can kal/ mail each university n confirm your status...dont delay...dats the best idea

@ galinaa...Thank you.

another question here...does nebody have an idea when are the interview for UMDNJ conducted...i need the information for my visa n tickets...plz help.

Hey friends,

One of my friends has requested ECE to directly send her evaluation to the CAAPID. How long does it take for the CAAPID to update the CAAPID application transcript part to "Received" once they receive the ECE and then how long does it take to send the application to the school?
Your response is highly appreciated.

you do not have to inform colleges ..caapid will update them if their deadline hasnt passed . So for schools like ucla, ucsf, michigan they wont send out if you update today...since their deadlines were aug 1st

hey when do univ of pittsburgh and new jersey have thr interviews...i mean an approximate month or something that somebody can tell...i cudnt find it on thr official sites.

you do not have to inform colleges ..caapid will update them if their deadline hasnt passed . So for schools like ucla, ucsf, michigan they wont send out if you update today...since their deadlines were aug 1st

hey thanks a lot...i updated it on 26th july while d deadline was 1 aug as u mention...would the caapid have updated it by thn or shud i confirm it wid the universities??

hey do ne1 knw ....whether schools with deadline of 1st aug check bk d new toefl scores on caapid....??do dey notice such notifications after deadline...

]hey.. the caapid will update ur nbde results immediately... when i called up caapid they said it will be automatically updated as soon as we enter our nbde results.

hey when do univ of pittsburgh and new jersey have thr interviews...i mean an approximate month or something that somebody can tell...i cudnt find it on thr official sites.

New Jersey has rolling interviews/admissions. They have already conducted 1st batch of interviews in July. The next batch of interviews are to be held in September (Date not confirmed yet)

]hey.. the caapid will update ur nbde results immediately... when i called up caapid they said it will be automatically updated as soon as we enter our nbde results.

thanxs alita...n even to the schools whos deadlines passed by??

Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea about the interview and the exam at Loma Linda University?
Regards

PLEASE REPLY GUYS

What is the weekly day that CAAPID sends the application to the schools? Is it Thursday or Friday?

Thank you

hi everyone, my toefl score is 97. Will it be alright for BU??

Hi Instead of asking in the forum I would suggest to ask the admissions committee in BU.
coz some say its k and some say its not k...its difficult again to choose an answer from dat...lol
Its good to cal them once and ask them directly..Many issues are solved if u talk to someone..All the best:thumbup::thumbup:

Hi everyone..

I have few Questions about the CAAPID and ADEA PASS

1- those programs are available for the cycle of 2013
http://www.adea.org/dental_education_pathways/CAAPID/Pages/CAAPIDDirectory.aspx

but some already passed the deadlines why is it still on the directory? e.g Tufts University School of Dental Medicine :confused:

2-for an international dentist interested in Pediatric dentistry (for example) they should apply through CAAPID or ADEA PASS system for next year of course?

Last edited: