The Wuhan Coronavirus, it is ok?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ki-100

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure can I post this here. Since many med student and doctor might use this website. I was wondering what is going on with the new coronavirus?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I read testing will begin in 90 days. That is a long time. Although I have also read that thus far the virus has killed mostly elderly with pre-existing conditions. I will also add that I am a pre-med and know nothing lol
I too am a lowly pre-med.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a bad feeling about this. The whole province is lockdown and many people said that the actual infected number is more than what the news is broadcasting. I hope the Chinese gov doesn't cover up the "real news".

I have a bad feeling about this. The whole province is lockdown and many people said that the actual infected number is more than what the news is broadcasting. I hope the Chinese gov doesn't cover up the "real news".

Oh I think they are definitely reporting the false number.

I do not trust the Chinese government to give accurate information...except they are probably monitoring all the websites, so I completely trust them.

I also do not trust the media to not immediately jump to ludicrous speed on any sensational story that might possibly bring them more ratings.

Finally, there is speculation (you're currently on the internet, so at least I am labeling this as speculation) that China stole the Corona virus from a Canadian lab, weaponized it, but it got loose. It always makes me feel better to blame Canada for something.