The 2 Coronavirus Strain Causing The World Pandemic.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taariqmr

Reaction score
Recent studies shows that there are 2 strain of coronavirus responsible for the current pandemic.
70% people are infected with the most aggressive type of the virus.

How long does coronavirus stay alive in the open or on packages?

Who are more at risk of dying from #COVID19

All you need to know about the Coronavirus update.

https://www.healthfacts1996.com/po...wly-discovered-studies-you-need-to-know-about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Where did you get this information about 70% infected?

All the mentioned statements in this article are attached to references from research and studies approved by the world’s health organizations.

Click on the link and you will see the whole research and studies published by NCBI and China CDC.

But i doubt people will understand the whole paper unless they are researchers, Doctors, Professor or medical students

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
The healthfacts website may not be reputable but the link to the Tang paper is helpful.
The 70% refers to the proportion of people in China during the earliest phase of the outbreak who were infected with the L strain vs the S strain. It does not refer to 70% of the population of Wuhan or anything like that.

The healthfacts website may not be reputable but the link to the Tang paper is helpful.
The 70% refers to the proportion of people in China during the earliest phase of the outbreak who were infected with the L strain vs the S strain. It does not refer to 70% of the population of Wuhan or anything like that.

IMG_6234.png

“After analyzing 103 cases. 70% were found to be L type and 30% S type. “

Early period or not. From the 103 analysis those percentages were obtain.

Next time you want to criticize read the full medical paper from PubMed or NCBI and ask some doctor friend or even med student to confirm your claim before you ridicule yourself here, cause obviously your won’t be able to read a medical research report. Thanks.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Recent studies shows that there are 2 strain of coronavirus responsible for the current pandemic.
70% people are infected with the most aggressive type of the virus.

This original statement in bold was not clearly written. 70% of all people or 70% of people who are infected? I read the Tang paper and I offered an interpretation that I thought was more clear. I know how to read the medical and public health literature; I've been a med school faculty member for >25 years.

This original statement in bold was not clearly written. 70% of all people or 70% of people who are infected? I read the Tang paper and I offered an interpretation that I thought was more clear. I know how to read the medical and public health literature; I've been a med school faculty member for >25 years.

Whatever you read was from The tang paper and whatever I mentioned is from data published in PubMed, NCBI and the China CDC.

So whether you argue that the tang idk what is more reliable than CDC source. Well that’s up to you.

And Sorry.., i thought that you read the link i set as reference in the article. And was criticizing from that. Thought that you misunderstood the whole paper. But apparently you read the tang idk what.

A med faculty member, so i beg. read the this
The origin, transmission and clinical therapies on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak – an update on the status
from the Military Medical Research. I hope it will clarify whatever’s you read from whatever tang.

Maybe I am not being clear. When I reference the Tang paper, I am referring to:
On the origin and continuing evolution of SARS-CoV-2
Xiaolu Tang, Changcheng Wu, Xiang Li, Yuhe Song, Xinmin Yao, Xinkai Wu, Yuange Duan, Hong Zhang, Yirong Wang, Zhaohui Qian ... Show more
Author Notes
National Science Review, nwaa036, On the origin and continuing evolution of SARS-CoV-2
Published:

03 March 2020

I read the paper. The paper refers to 103 cases meaning people who were infected. Your "70% people" was not clear. It would have been more clear to say "70% of cases" or "70% of infected persons". Precision in language is important.