There Be Basics WW 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why do I never get pings on first posts anymore :(

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Since it's the closest thing I've got to a salt yeet,

Yeet Dina

What, no salt votes for me? Lame

Yeet Dina

~insert comment about wanting to hear more from her here~ ;)
Rood. Dina doesn’t deserve this disrespect for being smart last game*

Yeeting you both is tempting, but I’ll land on

yeet april

because I thought you were a wolf early last game but let thread convince me otherwise and I need this :grumpy:

*whether she deserves yeeting this game is an entirely separate matter. Investigation pending posts :heckyeah:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Didn’t the wolf pack kill you n1 last game? And you have no salt from that??? :unsure:
I was gonna say, if Sun needs a salt vote, Barks was responsible for that kill, but Barks isn't playing this game
Exactly! I scanned the list specifically looking for Barks, but she wasn’t there! She was the 1 wolf I didn’t detect AND she was the specific wolf that killed me.
Ring upgrade?
Engagement ring upgrade. Sorry it’s completely unrelated but I was just so excited I wanted to share. Besides my husband who was involved of course, the only other person I told was my med school bestie.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Engagement ring upgrade. Sorry it’s completely unrelated but I was just so excited I wanted to share. Besides my husband who was involved of course, the only other person I told was my med school bestie.
that is so exciting for you congratulations!!!!
In a similar thread, tomorrow is my anniversary with my partner and I'm thinking there ight be a ring involved.... 👀
rings for everyone!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

yeet april

because I thought you were a wolf early last game but let thread convince me otherwise and I need this :grumpy:

*whether she deserves yeeting this game is an entirely separate matter. Investigation pending posts :heckyeah:
That sure is a lotta words for a joke vote

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
#### unvote Sloth ####

####vote Visc ####

There's another one I like to pressure and get a read on early, I often lump mayo and visc and sloth in terms of baseline sketchiness and smarts and they often have a similar tone to me.

I agree with Dubz that Visc's post is somewhat sketch and has now surpassed Sloth in sketchness for now.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Also I'm out of surg and feeling pretty OK much more awake than usual after these things. I have to do some follow up testing because things looked more weird than expected, maybe more concern than before for molar pregnancy or some other type of gestational trophoblast disease

Also congrats to all you ladies and the rings on it and such!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You were person #4. I think after the first two salt votes of D1 I start to question votes 3 and 4 for sincerity vs wolf bandwagoning the concept.
I really don't think all of the first four votes were jokes. Ignoring that though, what stopped you from confronting person #5, person #6, and person #7 for sincerity?

I am brand new to this and have no idea what I am doing so....yeet Shorty because I know for a fact she is shady af.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
I am brand new to this and have no idea what I am doing so....yeet Shorty because I know for a fact she is shady af.
All Shorty wants is to survive the first day lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
A few hours in to D1 and you’re already cyberbullying your referrer :eek:

• Haha
It's Only Day 1 with Plenty to Choose From Yeet Tally

April (3) - AM, alleycat, Viscernable
AM (1) - genny
Dina (2) - April, DubZ
alleycat (1) - Philosloth
DubZ (1) - kras
kras (1) - supershorty
Philosloth ()
MsP (1) - Dina
Viscernable (1) - Crayola
supershorty (1) - DrRoRo

12/18

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @vetschoolsletmeinplease @LaineyLou @Zenge142 @sunshinefl @Acehunter123

giphy.gif

Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TOMORROW, Saturday 2/6/2021 (~28.25 hours)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey sorry guys! Been a busy day and got home from work super late last night!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I really don't think all of the first four votes were jokes. Ignoring that though, what stopped you from confronting person #5, person #6, and person #7 for sincerity?
I don't know what to tell you. It was the way it hit me reading the thread. That particular player voting that other particular one, at the particular time for the particular reasons stated by them.

I don't know what to tell you. It was the way it hit me reading the thread. That particular player voting that other particular one, at the particular time for the particular reasons stated by them.
How do you feel about April?

A few hours in to D1 and you’re already cyberbullying your referrer :eek:
I just got done with interviews, but I think I need to start recruiting people differently... the 2 people I've encouraged to play WW have both come on and made first posts about yeeting me.

Will respond to others in a moment, gotta get caught up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
What, no salt votes for me? Lame

Yeet Dina

~insert comment about wanting to hear more from her here~ ;)

You're just egging me on now :yeahright:

This is what I get for openly advertising it

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

yeet april

This made me feel funny the first time I read it - I went back to re-read and it still makes me feel funny. And not at all in the way I feel about the others who are yeeting me. Taking note

Why yeet us both? Do you think we're in a pack?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I fully expected there to be 87pgs when I got back... Not sure if disappointed there aren't, or happy I don't have to play that much catch up

• Haha
I agree that Visc post was weird, but I also don’t know how I feel about everyone calling it out. Maybe they’re wolves throwing shade, maybe they’re villagers getting the same weird tingles, or maybe a mix? 🤔

I agree that Visc post was weird, but I also don’t know how I feel about everyone calling it out. Maybe they’re wolves throwing shade, maybe they’re villagers getting the same weird tingles, or maybe a mix? 🤔
"Everyone"

if it's a mix, who do you think the woofs are?