-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There Be Basics WW 2021
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Acehunter123
Full Member
My predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
My predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
That's why you should always put your vote in early
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure how to feel about my two wolf reads voting for each other
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You could vote elsewhere...My predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
Acehunter123
Full Member
With this same note let it be known that I could have just jumped on the bandwagon when it first started and people were suspicious of sloth and just gone with it. I was hoping given more time there may be better arguments or positions made by other parties in question that would further push me to commiting and make my decision easier.My predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
I can always tell when Cray's reading the thread when I refresh and suddenly there's a ton of notifications
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
When I open SDN and have 20+ notifications, I know either cray or sunshine has been reading the threadI can always tell when Cray's reading the thread when I refresh and suddenly there's a ton of notifications
![]()

With this same note let it be known that I could have just jumped on the bandwagon when it first started and people were suspicious of sloth and just gone with it. I was hoping given more time there may be better arguments or positions made by other parties in question that would further push me to commiting and make my decision easier.
Where's my 'hello fellow villagers' meme?
Stay Cool, It's Only Day 2 Yeet Tally
Philosloth (7) - supershorty, sunshine, vetschools, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, alleycat
alleycat (3) - Dina, Cray, Philosloth
10/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent
Missing: @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @Viscernable @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021 (~60 MINUTES)
Philosloth (7) - supershorty, sunshine, vetschools, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, alleycat
alleycat (3) - Dina, Cray, Philosloth
10/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent
Missing: @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @Viscernable @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021 (~60 MINUTES)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am so tempted to change my yeet vote just because this is really rubbing me the wrong way coming from someone whose contributions to wolfhunting have been minimal at best and throwing things at the wall to see what sticks at worst. #saltyshortyWith this same note let it be known that I could have just jumped on the bandwagon when it first started and people were suspicious of sloth and just gone with it. I was hoping given more time there may be better arguments or positions made by other parties in question that would further push me to commiting and make my decision easier.
The tone of this feels identical to genny's wolfhunting efforts.Cray - reading village to me, but if anyone would know to off AM & Dubz N1 as a wolf, it would be her, so not totally in the clear there
Sloth - v quiet...
Dina - IDK, tough for me to read, but not sticking out as sus to me
Shorty - sounds like genuine wolfhunting
Alley - also v quiet...
With this same note let it be known that I could have just jumped on the bandwagon when it first started and people were suspicious of sloth and just gone with it. I was hoping given more time there may be better arguments or positions made by other parties in question that would further push me to commiting and make my decision easier.
Where's my 'hello fellow villagers' meme?
Meaning this posts sounds like a wolf pretending to be a villager
Might as well see how this goes!
Unyeet Alley
Yeet Ace
Unyeet Alley
Yeet Ace
I am so tempted to change my yeet vote just because this is really rubbing me the wrong way coming from someone whose contributions to wolfhunting have been minimal at best and throwing things at the wall to see what sticks at worst. #saltyshorty
Same tho
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I probably should have started to work on this earlier.
Villagey
Cray (I do find the small wolfy argument interesting, but not nearly enough to overcome my village read of her at the moment)
Zenge (fits previous village tone, got Genny yeeted!!)
Shorty (solid arguments, wolfhunting actively)
Sun (very village meta, wolfhunting actively)
Neutral/???
Ace (I think just nooby villager but acting weird, willing to consider arguments otherwise)
Schools (sounds like village schools, not moving into village yet because I could be fooled like with Alley previously)
Kras (literally ?????)
Dina (D1 vote leaning wolfy but otherwise leaning village, conflicted)
MsP (probable mod kill, zero thread presence)
Vis (briefly forgot they are playing, I think I remember thinking typical village wall posts early on, village lean)
Wolfy
Sloth (for the arguments I and a few others made the other day, but no resistance to yeeting??)
Alley (very intrigued by the wolfy argument made about her the other day)
Lainey (possible D1 bus? argued with AM but likely NAI, wifom arguments remind me of my own wolfy arguments from last game)
Villagey
Cray (I do find the small wolfy argument interesting, but not nearly enough to overcome my village read of her at the moment)
Zenge (fits previous village tone, got Genny yeeted!!)
Shorty (solid arguments, wolfhunting actively)
Sun (very village meta, wolfhunting actively)
Neutral/???
Ace (I think just nooby villager but acting weird, willing to consider arguments otherwise)
Schools (sounds like village schools, not moving into village yet because I could be fooled like with Alley previously)
Kras (literally ?????)
Dina (D1 vote leaning wolfy but otherwise leaning village, conflicted)
MsP (probable mod kill, zero thread presence)
Vis (briefly forgot they are playing, I think I remember thinking typical village wall posts early on, village lean)
Wolfy
Sloth (for the arguments I and a few others made the other day, but no resistance to yeeting??)
Alley (very intrigued by the wolfy argument made about her the other day)
Lainey (possible D1 bus? argued with AM but likely NAI, wifom arguments remind me of my own wolfy arguments from last game)
Stay Cool, It's Only Day 2 Yeet Tally
Philosloth (7) - supershorty, sunshine, vetschools, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, alleycat
alleycat (2) - Dina, Cray
Acehunter (1) - Philosloth
10/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent
Missing: @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @Viscernable @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021 (~60 MINUTES)
Philosloth (7) - supershorty, sunshine, vetschools, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, alleycat
alleycat (2) - Dina, Cray
Acehunter (1) - Philosloth
10/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent
Missing: @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @Viscernable @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021 (~60 MINUTES)
Speaking of, has MsP made an appearance yet and I missed it? or still a no-show?
still a no-show, she's gonna get modkilled tonight unless she appears and posts a crap ton in the next hour and a half
@Ms Procrastinator You're living up to your name...gonna join us?
My tinfoil is that MsP is wolfing and has been super active in wolf chat and is waiting until 20 minutes before yeet close to post her 10 posts while apologizing profusely that she forgot she had signed up![]()
Knowing that MsP is still missing and we have an hour left, I'm really trying to stay active and avoid getting modkilled. At least we get 1 warning before we're modkilled, right?
LaineyLou
Full Member
Might as well see how this goes!
Unyeet Alley
Yeet Ace
Anyone find this odd so late in the game?
Knowing that MsP is still missing and we have an hour left, I'm really trying to stay active and avoid getting modkilled. At least we get 1 warning before we're modkilled, right?
KD is a merciful mod except when it comes to ties
You do. As we have discussed, take care.Knowing that MsP is still missing and we have an hour left, I'm really trying to stay active and avoid getting modkilled. At least we get 1 warning before we're modkilled, right?
Anyone find this odd so late in the game?
Not when sloth is like on the yeeting block and the alley wagon she's on isn't moving. If I were sloth and village I'd be tempted to do the same tbh
Thanks, Dina, I tryKD is a merciful mod except when it comes to ties

LaineyLou
Full Member
Not when sloth is like on the yeeting block and the alley wagon she's on isn't moving. If I were sloth and village I'd be tempted to do the same tbh
I’m a bit confused on that logic, can you explain?
My predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
nah what the heck.With this same note let it be known that I could have just jumped on the bandwagon when it first started and people were suspicious of sloth and just gone with it. I was hoping given more time there may be better arguments or positions made by other parties in question that would further push me to commiting and make my decision easier.
unyeet sloth
yeet ace
ace just skyrocketed past sloth in sus
You wouldn’t just sacrifice sloth at this point and cut your losses?I would probably somewhat argue noobiness because I think the only other game Sloth has played was the noob game and it's been a while. Also that this thread is a higher pressure environment with some vets and I can understand why she would be rushing to push out reads. And that it was D1 and since then I haven't heard anything since to make me concerned and then maybe we should go after someone who is also wolfy but has been so consistently through D1 as well as D2.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unyeet sloth
Yeet ace
because those last few posts have moved him up on my wolf list and I'm POed at that comment. Might change back, but the sloth wagon is pretty solid for the moment.
Yeet ace
because those last few posts have moved him up on my wolf list and I'm POed at that comment. Might change back, but the sloth wagon is pretty solid for the moment.
I'm highly considering the ace vote, but that would mean basically throwing away my wolf!sloth read and I'm not sure
I’m a bit confused on that logic, can you explain?
Sloth is basically self-prezing
Acehunter123
Full Member
I see... honestly trying my best just to explain myself. I did not forsee that by doing so I would come off as overly defensive. Honestly I was really hoping to see a better defense but with no real help from them... Yeet SlothMeaning this posts sounds like a wolf pretending to be a villager
yes, feel like its the last try of someone about to be yeeted to try and pin the person with the most current suspicion. Funny how fast he shifted off of his vote to yeet Alley as soon as I was suspected by others.Anyone find this odd so late in the game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not feeling the huge sloth bandwagon. It worries me that the wolves would be so complacent. Maybe I'm just a huge softy, I don't know, but I can't convince myself to vote for Alley even though she would be my next wolf read. That being said, Lainey has been giving me wolfy vibes for a while, especially with the arguments she made that reminded me so much of the arguments our wolf pack made last game. Also keeping in mind that possible last minute Genny bus.
Yeet Lainey
Yeet Lainey
im not throwing away my sloth wolf read, but i think ace is very wolfyI'm highly considering the ace vote, but that would mean basically throwing away my wolf!sloth read and I'm not sure
i think that if they're in a pack together, ace has gone a little rogue
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm still committed to my sloth read, I'm just irritated right now. I might change back if Ace does something to redeem himself.I'm highly considering the ace vote, but that would mean basically throwing away my wolf!sloth read and I'm not sure
Probably not if I had just lost my other packmate D1 and was at risk of losing a second D2.You wouldn’t just sacrifice sloth at this point and cut your losses?
Maybe he's afraid voting there will scare us off the vote.If that is the case, why wouldn't Ace take the opportunity to yeet sloth so that he can get a villager yeeted relatively dirt-free?
im not throwing away my sloth wolf read, but i think ace is very wolfy
i think that if they're in a pack together, ace has gone a little rogue
I'm still committed to my sloth read, I'm just irritated right now. I might change back if Ace does something to redeem himself.
I'm just thinking in terms of packs and that ace/sloth seemed unlikely
I could see a possible ace/Lainey pack
You can't focus so much on how votes make you "look" - that's extremely a wolfy concern to have. Villagers have to be more concerned that they vote their very top wolf read come yeet close 100%, no matter how it looks. Voting wolves is always top villager priorityMy predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
Stay Cool, It's Only Day 2 Yeet Tally
Philosloth (6) - sunshine, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, alleycat, Acehunter
alleycat (2) - Dina, Cray
Acehunter (3) - Philosloth, vetschools, supershorty
LaineyLou (1) - April
12/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent
Missing: @Viscernable @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021 (~45 MINUTES)
Philosloth (6) - sunshine, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, alleycat, Acehunter
alleycat (2) - Dina, Cray
Acehunter (3) - Philosloth, vetschools, supershorty
LaineyLou (1) - April
12/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent
Missing: @Viscernable @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021 (~45 MINUTES)
Do you think that lainey bussed Genny or what? I'm a bit confused on your point there.I'm not feeling the huge sloth bandwagon. It worries me that the wolves would be so complacent. Maybe I'm just a huge softy, I don't know, but I can't convince myself to vote for Alley even though she would be my next wolf read. That being said, Lainey has been giving me wolfy vibes for a while, especially with the arguments she made that reminded me so much of the arguments our wolf pack made last game. Also keeping in mind that possible last minute Genny bus.
Yeet Lainey
Given the timing, I definitely think it's more than a possibility.Do you think that lainey bussed Genny or what? I'm a bit confused on your point there.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I do find myself rethinking my read on April a bit right now.
Maybe it's ace/lainey/alley 🤔
With this point, I am very tempted to switch my vote to Ace. I'm confused on why he thought voting for me (and me flipping village) would make him look wolfy, but voting for sloth (and sloth flipping wolf) would make him wolfy too?You can't focus so much on how votes make you "look" - that's extremely a wolfy concern to have. Villagers have to be more concerned that they vote their very top wolf read come yeet close 100%, no matter how it looks. Voting wolves is always top villager priority
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have read this post like 6 times now and its still not making sense.My predicament is that I do not feel good enough to vote on either Sloth or Alley. Problem is if I vote Alley and she turns out to be a villager I look like a wolf. If I vote sloth and he turns out to be a wolf it makes it seem like I may have sold out to pressure and made the easy choice.
Same though... I don’t really understand the logic of his postI have read this post like 6 times now and its still not making sense.
So I was basically trying to pull an AM by creating a counterwagon to Sloth by voting Alley, another top wolf suspect, but maybe not *the* very top like Sloth, Ace, Lainey, to see what those players would do given high sloth thread suspicion and Alley as an alternative.
I didn't say this earlier because I thought it would make the "test" less effective if the wolves knew just what I was trying to do and look for.
I'm not sure it worked.
As far as people being hung up on my vote to save genny, remember that AM was on April. I had sussed a lot of people on genny (despite me sussing genny) and despite my sus of AM, I thought I would learn more seeing AM's choice flip, about AM and the people on April and genny, by an April flip.
I didn't say this earlier because I thought it would make the "test" less effective if the wolves knew just what I was trying to do and look for.
I'm not sure it worked.
As far as people being hung up on my vote to save genny, remember that AM was on April. I had sussed a lot of people on genny (despite me sussing genny) and despite my sus of AM, I thought I would learn more seeing AM's choice flip, about AM and the people on April and genny, by an April flip.
How do you feel about April now?So I was basically trying to pull an AM by creating a counterwagon to Sloth by voting Alley, another top wolf suspect, but maybe not *the* very top like Sloth, Ace, Lainey, to see what those players would do given high sloth thread suspicion and Alley as an alternative.
I didn't say this earlier because I thought it would make the "test" less effective if the wolves knew just what I was trying to do and look for.
I'm not sure it worked.
As far as people being hung up on my vote to save genny, remember that AM was on April. I had sussed a lot of people on genny (despite me sussing genny) and despite my sus of AM, I thought I would learn more seeing AM's choice flip, about AM and the people on April and genny, by an April flip.
I'll give it a go and see what happens
Unyeet alley
Yeet ace
Unyeet alley
Yeet ace
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K