You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There Be Basics WW 2021
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So you made one?I really don't think we should have a tie.
unyeet sloth
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I want to flip both but have to admit that my switching my vote to Ace was partially based on him making a comment that really pissed me off. I have him as a stronger wolf read also, but there was definitely some bad temper playing a role for me.Seems like people have more of a reason to flip Phil than ace
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's 7!!! ! ! !
You literally just made a tie??????I really don't think we should have a tie.
unyeet sloth
Uh oh what just happened
You just made one.I really don't think we should have a tie.
unyeet sloth
What? No it was tied?!Uh you just MADE A TIE
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WHERE IS THIS POST YOU'RE REPLYING TO, I DON'T EVEN SEE ITSo you made one?
Apparently my tablet decided to only load half of the posts before mine. Cute.
Oh wow. That was....gee, @Zenge142 . I don’t have words
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenge just fell on a sword for me because he knew I wanted a tie and couldn't make it with where my vote was.
RIP buddy
RIP buddy
LaineyLou
Full Member
What? No it was tied?!
No... you made it one
Until cray fixed itWhat? No it was tied?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True loveZenge just fell on a sword for me because he knew I wanted a tie and couldn't make it with where my vote was.
RIP buddy
None of the standard emoji reacts appropriately convey my emotions.Oh wow. That was....gee, @Zenge142 . I don’t have words
WHERE IS THIS POST YOU'RE REPLYING TO, I DON'T EVEN SEE IT
I really don't think we should have a tie.
unyeet sloth
I wonder if it was a simultaneous post and if it will count. So many if’s. Will Zenge die, will everyone die...
SO MANY QUESTIONS
SO MANY QUESTIONS
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah my tablet is getting a little overwhelmed from my hitting refresh so much, my spreadsheet is getting all glitchy too.
kaydubs got bored of this game, she's just gonna kill us allwill everyone die...
There's a small chance he'll live. It's happened before. But so has mayhem and slaughter.
Like a cold wave of panicky terror down your spine? Knowing you could die at any moment....None of the standard emoji reacts appropriately convey my emotions.
Yeah, no good emojis for that
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm going to laugh bitterly if this plot twists and I die for pushing a tie so hard instead. Karma and all...I wonder if it was a simultaneous post and if it wills count. So many if’s. Will Zenge die, will everyone die...
SO MANY QUESTIONS
I was considering it yesterday but y’all are lucky the speed game distracted me. Discussion was solid for a bit early yesterday and today so...hmmmmmkaydubs got bored of this game, she's just gonna kill us all
This is why waffle fests are so dangerous - like skydiving, you gotta time it rightI completely missed that Cray changed her vote.😢 It all happened so fast.
****Okay Tim- cough cough- my new fiance, has been bugging me to go to Target for like an hour and I said i had to stay till yeet. I'm very interested to see the writeup. *****
There's a small chance he'll live. It's happened before. But so has mayhem and slaughter.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll write that on your epitaphI completely missed that Cray changed her vote.😢 It all happened so fast.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
kaydubs' laugh react to this post gives me the heebie jeebies.I'm going to laugh bitterly if this plot twists and I die for pushing a tie so hard instead. Karma and all...
LaineyLou
Full Member
****Okay Tim- cough cough- my new fiance, has been bugging me to go to Target for like an hour and I said i had to stay till yeet. I'm very interested to see the writeup. *****
Okay but a man who encourages target!!!!! I see why you’re engaged
Well they haven’t made a threatening ax react so....
I’m okay with this. Be good village. Be better than I was.I’ll write that on your epitaph
Well okay this is one hell of a ride. Not ready for this writeup waiting. I still feel like Sloth is the best wolf candidate, but I can always count on last-minute self-doubt to make me sweat through the whole wait. I don't feel great about the tie because I can't see a w/w tie happening in the current situation, but since both feel quite lupine I think I'm okay with it. Pretty sure the wolf between them is Sloth since I trust the overall impression from the last few days more than the impression from the last couple hours. Villagers panic and say sketchy things around yeet close plenty, and I'm suspicious of any counterwagon that appears and picks up momentum so quickly.
So, on account when I posted that vote was closed and your unyeet wasn’t present on my screen, your vote will not count, Zenge. Pull that tomfoolery again if you’re feeling...risky.
Check your votes!!
Stay Cool, It's Only Day 2 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
Philosloth (7) - sunshine, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, Acehunter, Viscernable, Crayola
alleycat ()
Acehunter (6) - Philosloth, vetschools, supershorty, Dina, alleycat, MsP
LaineyLou (1) - April
14/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent & @Acehunter123 up for choppage
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021.
Check your votes!!
Stay Cool, It's Only Day 2 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
Philosloth (7) - sunshine, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, Acehunter, Viscernable, Crayola
alleycat ()
Acehunter (6) - Philosloth, vetschools, supershorty, Dina, alleycat, MsP
LaineyLou (1) - April
14/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent & @Acehunter123 up for choppage
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021.
Oh crud I missed that Z made the tie 🙁 kd please
I have to go back and re-read because I missed a lot of what was happening.
But what it looked like to me was MsP came on right before yeet close and tied it up, but then cray snuck on untied it last minute and pushed it to sloth. If that's what I actually saw it just looked so sketch to me, like it was coordinated. Going to have to wait for the sloth flip though
But what it looked like to me was MsP came on right before yeet close and tied it up, but then cray snuck on untied it last minute and pushed it to sloth. If that's what I actually saw it just looked so sketch to me, like it was coordinated. Going to have to wait for the sloth flip though
Thank you, ninja kd, God bless you.
Gee, did you want him to die, supershorty??
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was a romantic gesture, @kaydubs , can you blame him?! Especially after we left him out of the wedding talk last night!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, but I really, really wanted a tie b/c I wanted an Ace flip so I knew whether I was pissed off unnecessarily or not.Gee, did you want him to die, supershorty??
Zenge is better at this game than I am, if one of us dies, I'd rather it be me because I'm not *as* helpful to village.
Keep up the sacrifices, gotta appease the mod-godThank you, ninja kd, God bless you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LaineyLou
Full Member
So, on account when I posted that vote was closed and your unyeet wasn’t present on my screen, your vote will not count, Zenge. Pull that tomfoolery again if you’re feeling...risky.
Check your votes!!
Stay Cool, It's Only Day 2 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
Philosloth (7) - sunshine, LaineyLou, Zenge, kras, Acehunter, Viscernable, Crayola
alleycat ()
Acehunter (6) - Philosloth, vetschools, supershorty, Dina, alleycat, MsP
LaineyLou (1) - April
14/14
Leading: @PhiloslothicalStudent & @Acehunter123 up for choppage
Missing: —-
![]()
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Monday, 2/8/2021.
Wait I thought it was a tie
You have no idea what would’ve happened. Do not let a tie decide info reveals, you may be VERY disappointedNo, but I really, really wanted a tie b/c I wanted an Ace flip so I knew whether I was pissed off unnecessarily or not.
Zenge is better at this game than I am, if one of us dies, I'd rather it be me because I'm not *as* helpful to village.
If sloth flips village then I'm going ace tomorrow for sure
It was, kdubs had mercy on himWait I thought it was a tie
Generally, when the clock hits ten pm, even if I’m not here, it’s closed. Consider this a technicalityWait I thought it was a tie
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K