There Be Basics WW 2021

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FUN FACT: everyone miraculously met min despite 2 hours ago, 3-4 players were in ABSOLUTE DANGER of being warned or killed.

make those posts, folks.

@Animal Midwife is the true MVP - she was counting and aWWarding simultaneously because she’s awesome (and may be a robot, who knows!!)
**********
No extra deaths? Lame
***********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FUN FACT: everyone miraculously met min despite 2 hours ago, 3-4 players were in ABSOLUTE DANGER of being warned or killed.

make those posts, folks.

@Animal Midwife is the true MVP - she was counting and aWWarding simultaneously because she’s awesome (and may be a robot, who knows!!)
gif.gif
 
I just read MsP's signature and now get what @Animal Midwife was talking about earlier in the thread. :laugh:

Imma just leave these words from AM here just in case anybody had forgotten

I don't think we've heard anything at all from MsP yet (please correct me if I missed her posts) so I'm not sure if she's completely absent or what, but until she shows up I'm thinking that might be a mod kill for inactivity and not where I want to waste my vote.

There's a reason her signature is the way it is. Just keep note of how she dodges her modkills.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Consider me shamed, but also not really because I didn’t post yesterday so I could be a good muppet and today I started WWing as soon as I was free at 8:30 until 11 😟:bag:
You probably would have been closer to post minimum if you'd broken up that giant text wall :laugh:
 
Still Day 2

0d725b76675593.5c7309c9150cf.jpg


(apparently these^ are space pirates according to Google images!!)

What a very long and busy day. Lots of last second discussion. A sudden appearance.

Unfortunately, one player had to go.

Dead is @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanillager

:vamp::vamp: Sleep tight :vamp::vamp:


13 players remain
2. @Dinashadow
4. @supershorty
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @Ms Procrastinator
8. @alleycat03
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
10. @LaineyLou
11. @Zenge142
12. @sunshinefl
13. @kraskadva
14. @Viscernable
16. @Crayola227
18. @Acehunter123

Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager

It is now Night 2. PM deadline is at 10am EST (9am CST/8am MST/7am fantasyland) or sooner.


~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~


 
Last edited:
Ace needs to be flipped and msp needs to be flipped too.

Also not feeling very good about cray. I have a hard time believe village!cray would break the tie and the fact she broke it onto a villager so close to yeet close makes me feel worse, but I'm going to file that away for later.

contingency yeet ace

And I'm going to have a think about whether I'll stay here or switch to MsP
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry Sloth... I really didn't want to vote for you. I didn't feel convinced enough to vote and only changed at the end due to Salt for the sudden switch to me. 🙁
You changed your vote when there were only 3 votes on you and 6 on sloth (counting yours), so cute apology but not sure it's genuine.