There Be Basics WW 2021

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyways, remember kids. Dina. Ace. Lainey. There's a wolf in there somewhere. Yeet Ace
Why Ace and not Dina when you're pushing her so hard?

Also, why "there A wolf" in there, shouldn't there be at least 2?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On Day 3, We're Shufflin' Yeet Tally

Acehunter ()
MsP (7) - April, alley, LaineyLou, kras, supershorty, Dina, vetschools
LaineyLou (4) - Viscernable, Crayola, Acehunter, sunshinefl

11/12

Leading: @Ms Procrastinator

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator

200.gif


Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Wednesday, 2/10/2021 (<25 MINUTES)
Looking at this I only have one wolf read on Ace with me, and all the rest on MsP. Don't know how to feel about that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm back and forth on alley vs Ace as a potential 3rd remaining wolf because of Ace's super anti-village behavior for the first half of this game, but I am making a note of Lainey's omission of alley in her reads (when alley was specifically asked for), and I'm not sure how I feel about alley's wafflefest post from a little while ago.
I just wanted to say that I’m also confused why Lainey didn’t include me in her original post. And then her response post that included me didn’t make a ton of sense.
 
I don’t have time to read everything that I’ve missed in the past few pages (I saw the time, said “oh crap!” and jumped on SDN). But it looks like MsP has appeared and we’re getting people to vote for her instead of Lainey?
 

That taken out of context makes no sense. In context I was saying basically that they were suspicious but they also might get mod killed so who knows
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is Ms P really in danger of mod kill now, or did she post enough?
She posted enough but unless the next minute literally kills me with the stress, she's getting yeeted.

Actually, even if it does literally kill me, she's still getting yeeted because I don't matter lol
 
I have to go do IRL things soon but I'll try to get through some of the posts

I wouldn't say dubz is good at reading me and honestly I don't think she's ever correctly read me as village when we were both village. So not sure how much stock you want to put in that

Wolfy:
MsP
Lainey

Weak Wolfy:
Ace
Alley - really hard to get a good read on because she's having issues IRL and isn't posting as much. I'm a little concerned about Lainey leaving alley off her reads list. If Lainey is a wolf I can see her forgetting her wolf partner when she's fabricating reads.

I still haven't abandoned the idea that at least one wolf was on April's yeet and these two are the contenders for that

Neutral:
Kras - ??? due to her usual play style, her posting tone seems different than last game
Cray - Playing village, but not to be underestimated for power wolfing potential

Soft Village reads:
Shorty - following along with everything she's saying. Either very village or powerwolfing pro
Please - AM took her out of her POE before she died and I've been following along with her posts. Her reads have been making sense to me. Willing to re-evaluate


Heavy village reads:
Sunny
Visc
April

These are due to placements on genny's D1 yeet. I'm not sure why people are throwing sus on Sunny and Visc (and even April) in particular and it sets me on edge tbh
I'm just trying to be thorough. Some of the people we have as village that points are being made on, I'm also wanting to see who takes the bait of a chance to shade them. As long as it doesn't lead misvote (and we have solid POE right now) then I see it as win/win to reexamine who could be deep powerwolves, vs draw wolves out to comment.
 
Day 3

foEelsd.gif


Lots of good discussion. Most importantly, did MsP meet posting requirements?

Oh, maybe MORE importantly, how will she flip?

Dead is @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanillager

Guess I don't have to flip you for the killing.

Also, maybe don't burn any candles? Maybe. (Love ya, @Zenge142 !)

11 players remain
2. @Dinashadow
4. @supershorty
5. @Aprilthearab
8. @alleycat03
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
10. @LaineyLou
12. @sunshinefl
13. @kraskadva
14. @Viscernable
16. @Crayola227
18. @Acehunter123

Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager

It is now Night 3. PM deadline is at 10am EST (9am CST/8am MST/7am fantasyland) or sooner..

~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well... this is quite unfortunate. I did not feel strong enough to yeet MsP yet. Apologies for being away due to work and getting dinner. By the time we got back it was 1 minute till close. The votes I saw before I left were leaning towards Lainey which I supported... I have to catch up to find out why the sudden switch occured