these people are being mean to me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
everyone is attacking me and it's making me sad. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Ummm...if you are even thinking of being a pharmacist you need to be a lot more compassionate then that!

Bad post!

kristakoch said:
Ummm...if you are even thinking of being a pharmacist you need to be a lot more compassionate then that!

Bad post!

actually if you must know i'm not interested in being a pharmacist anymore. it's too much like being the manager of a 7-11.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree the post was in bad taste....

Yah - What was the point of it? That some girl was too embarassed to tell you something because you might judge her?? Well you judged her anyways....so I guess she was right....

RLK said:
it's too much like being the manager of a 7-11.

Not the wisest thing to say in a pharmacy forum.

and then he dismisses the whole profession of pharmacy. :rolleyes:

RLK said:
actually if you must know i'm not interested in being a pharmacist anymore. it's too much like being the manager of a 7-11.

Then why are you here?

You guys need to lighten up a little.

...not when it comes to something as insensitive as that....

Even if you are going to be a OD, etc you need to learn compassion and professionalism, and fast...

So good luck to you!

kristakoch said:
...not when it comes to something as insensitive as that....

Even if you are going to be a OD, etc you need to learn compassion and professionalism, and fast...

So good luck to you!

I didn't say I was going to be an OD.

Personally I would rahter make 100,000 a year helping people with their medications than asking them to read the 3rd row from the bottom. :D

its all personal chocie but you don't see me running into the OD or dentistry forums and telling everyone their chosen profession is a sham

Members don't see this ad :)
laura_mideon said:
Wow........this guy's annoying.... :eek:

you're annoying. wow eek.

aubieRx said:
Personally I would rahter make 100,000 a year helping people with their medications than asking them to read the 3rd row from the bottom. :D

its all personal chocie but you don't see me running into the OD or dentistry forums and telling everyone their chosen profession is a sham

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I haven't chosen any profession yet.

some kind mod please close this thread as it is rivaling the HICP one in scariness

RLK said:
I didn't say I was going to be an OD.

I guess he just hangs out in forums to bother people...he doesn't wanna be a pharmacist or an OD but he posts in these forums....i guess he has nothin better to do with his time then to bother us and judge people... :confused:

RLK said:
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I haven't chosen any profession yet.
well when you do let me know so I can find ways to insult it

aubieRx said:

You wouldn't do that...

aubieRx said:

haha. sounds like the plan. i'm not trying to insult your profession. It's just not something that I think I would like anymore.

RLK said:
haha. sounds like the plan. i'm not trying to insult your profession. It's just not something that I think I would like anymore.

What do you like?

No one was making fun of you...we were just pointing out the insensitive and immature post you made....but of course now that you deleted it so no one else can read it, it does sound like we are attacking you.

All I am going to say is good luck figuring out what you want to do, you have a long road ahead of you

RLK said:

that's why you made that 7-11 comment right....if you're not tryin to insult us....then don't insult us.....simple

ZpackSux said:
You wouldn't do that...

true....not unless he was starring in a valtrex commercial.

then i couldn't resist

laura_mideon said:
I guess he just hangs out in forums to bother people...he doesn't wanna be a pharmacist or an OD but he posts in these forums....i guess he has nothin better to do with his time then to bother us and judge people... :confused:

laura is saying things that are very hurtful.

kristakoch said:
No one was making fun of you...we were just pointing out the insensitive and immature post you made....but of course now that you deleted it so no one else can read it, it does sound like we are attacking you.

hes not really upset. Its all just part of the smarmy tauntfest

RLK said:
laura is saying things that are very hurtful.

Wow...you come in here insulting some poor girl that's getting medicine....then you compare our profession to that of a 7-11 employee....then you call us all too sensitive....and now you want us to feel sorry for you??

aubieRx said:
hes not really upset. Its all just part of the smarmy tauntfest

I realized that it was offensive and that I was wrong so I deleted it, but mean people like laura keep trying to hurt my feelings and it's very sad.

I'm going to just drop it now. If you people want to continue to attack me go ahead. I will be outside crying.

RLK said:
I realized that it was offensive and that I was wrong so I deleted it, but mean people like laura keep trying to hurt my feelings and it's very sad.

I just want to be loved. :love:

The first time you changed your post it said you were changing it cuz we were all too sensitive and now you're trying to gain pitty......seriously...what is wrong with you??

awwww thats so sweet...he just wants to be lurved.

all is forgiven

let us forget the dratted valtrex

but no more smarminess and general mischief!

RLK said:
everyone is attacking me and it's making me sad. :(
attention1uw.jpg

aubieRx said:
awwww thats so sweet...he just wants to be lurved.

all is forgiven

let us forget the dratted valtrex

but no more smarminess and general mischief!

I like you aubieRx. You're a nice character.

I'm going to go trim my nose hair then go to work. have a nice day.

Its okay if you have a bad day with pharmacy and decide to badmouth it... I do it every once in a while even though I woudn't love anything more than becoming a pharmacist.

Hell ill go past saying the 7-11. Sometimes when I am at the pharmacy I wonder if the circus is in town or something

I can't hate on you for being fed up with pharmacy if thats really the way you feel. Its probably not for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.